Why is Obama afraid of Putin?
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#455 Apr 11, 2014
You were better off in Rancho Santa Margarita.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#456 Apr 11, 2014
^
^
That was some conservative shmuck who posted under my moniker, some folks do that, you know??
Local

Lucerne, CA

#457 Apr 11, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
You were better off in Rancho Santa Margarita.
His alter ego appears when he forgets to take his meds sometimes. It really doesn't matter, most everything that he posts from ANY location is nonsense anyway.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#458 Apr 14, 2014
Russian Attack Plane Buzzes U.S. Warship in Black Sea
Incident Occurred Saturday; Move Called "Unprofessional"
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

Unprofessional?

you simply cannot make this stuff up....unless you are part of the obama administration.

lolol
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#459 Apr 14, 2014
Local wrote:
Russian Attack Plane Buzzes U.S. Warship in Black Sea
Incident Occurred Saturday; Move Called "Unprofessional"
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Unprofessional?
you simply cannot make this stuff up....unless you are part of the obama administration.
lolol
Is that what SFB, AKA riw would call... oblamer being "pimp slapped"???
"Butt", "butt", "butt" ??? LMAO.... only a liberal! ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#460 Apr 15, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what SFB, AKA riw would call... oblamer being "pimp slapped"???
"Butt", "butt", "butt" ??? LMAO.... only a liberal! ROTFLMAO
>
>
You two conservative pricks ought to stir up the Russian communities in your respective neighborhoods that way Putin will come over and you two butt lickers will be able to kiss his bare chested ass all you want….
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#461 Apr 15, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You two conservative pricks ought to stir up the Russian communities in your respective neighborhoods that way Putin will come over and you two butt lickers will be able to kiss his bare chested ass all you want….
How is showing our liar in chief (obalmer) as the blowhard coward, just like you la mierda de toros, that he is, kissing anyone's ass???
You are the oblamer butt suckers!

And just for tax day...

President Obama's Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than $250,000
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

ObamaCare's 7 Tax Hikes On Under $250,000-A-Year Earners
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleaebeling/201...

And then there's........

12 Taxes in Health Care Law Violate Obama’s Pledge Not to Increase Taxes on Households Earning Less than $250,000
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/12-taxes-heal...

The Liar in Chief oblamer at its leftist lying liberal best
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#462 Apr 15, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You two conservative pricks ought to stir up the Russian communities in your respective neighborhoods that way Putin will come over and you two butt lickers will be able to kiss his bare chested ass all you want….
Have you noticed that these critics of Obama don't have any alternatives? Europe and the free world in general are in exactly the position capitalism put them. Everything about our existance is based on petroleum.

Kind of like heroin. Once the dealer (oil companies) get you hooked you’re trapped and will sell your daughter for a fix.

Russia played the game better than everyone else and now we’re paying the price.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#463 Apr 15, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that these critics of Obama don't have any alternatives? Europe and the free world in general are in exactly the position capitalism put them. Everything about our existance is based on petroleum.
Kind of like heroin. Once the dealer (oil companies) get you hooked you’re trapped and will sell your daughter for a fix.
Russia played the game better than everyone else and now we’re paying the price.
well, well, you nearly brain dead lil twit.
A bit of honesty from you is refreshing albeit slightly disingenuous........with one caveat.
Putin played the game better than obama, and "now we're(AMERICA) paying the price".

It is about time you woke up(
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#464 Apr 15, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
well, well, you nearly brain dead lil twit.
A bit of honesty from you is refreshing albeit slightly disingenuous........with one caveat.
Putin played the game better than obama, and "now we're(AMERICA) paying the price".
It is about time you woke up(
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you stupid moron, the game started with "tear down that wall" and embrace capitalism. Well they did and now because to you freaks on the right capitalism is the end all, Europe is tied to Putin's pipe!

The problem started some 30 years ago.

Now, what would you do big boy?
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#466 Apr 16, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you stupid moron, the game started with "tear down that wall" and embrace capitalism. Well they did and now because to you freaks on the right capitalism is the end all, Europe is tied to Putin's pipe!
The problem started some 30 years ago.
Now, what would you do big boy?
No ignorant liar!
They are tied to Putin's pipe, because of the stupid lying environMENTALists.
You see stupid, Putin tells the environMENTALists to STFU with their lies and Russia has all of the natural gas, oil, and the power that comes with those much needed products in today's world of comforts never seen before!
You know? All of those wonderful things that you hypocrites use daily, while at the very same time you demean.

Yes liberalism is a very insane and hypocritical mental disorder!!!
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#467 Apr 16, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
No ignorant liar!
They are tied to Putin's pipe, because of the stupid lying environMENTALists.
You see stupid, Putin tells the environMENTALists to STFU with their lies and Russia has all of the natural gas, oil, and the power that comes with those much needed products in today's world of comforts never seen before!
You know? All of those wonderful things that you hypocrites use daily, while at the very same time you demean.
Yes liberalism is a very insane and hypocritical mental disorder!!!
Good to see you can cecognise that capitolism has Europe tied to Russia. So whats your solution big boy?
Why don't you take some time off from posting your crap and take some classes like economics and history and get back to us with somthing intelegent.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#468 Apr 16, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
No ignorant liar!
They are tied to Putin's pipe, because of the stupid lying environMENTALists.
You see stupid, Putin tells the environMENTALists to STFU with their lies and Russia has all of the natural gas, oil, and the power that comes with those much needed products in today's world of comforts never seen before!
You know? All of those wonderful things that you hypocrites use daily, while at the very same time you demean.
Yes liberalism is a very insane and hypocritical mental disorder!!!
>
>
>
Baloney!

First off, LNG gas prices in the US are relatively cheap and would only skyrocket were we to export it to Europe, that is why many US companies, including Dow Chemical, are teaming up with environmentalists to prevent LNG exports.

Second, If we spend billions building an LNG export infrastructure what is to stop Putin or one of his successors from undercutting our prices…???

Lastly, thanks for showing that on top of being a First Amendment hating right wing whack job you are also oblivious to the fact that the only reason you still appear to be in relatively good physical health is because of the environmentalists, otherwise the rest of your body would be as screwed up as your head is from chewing on lead toys when you were a little kid.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#469 Apr 16, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
Baloney!
First off, LNG gas prices in the US are relatively cheap and would only skyrocket were we to export it to Europe, that is why many US companies, including Dow Chemical, are teaming up with environmentalists to prevent LNG exports.
Second, If we spend billions building an LNG export infrastructure what is to stop Putin or one of his successors from undercutting our prices…???
Lastly, thanks for showing that on top of being a First Amendment hating right wing whack job you are also oblivious to the fact that the only reason you still appear to be in relatively good physical health is because of the environmentalists, otherwise the rest of your body would be as screwed up as your head is from chewing on lead toys when you were a little kid.
Oh ignorant la mierda de toros...
I/we were refering to Europe, not the USA!!!
Try really hard to keep up, little minded la mierda de toros!
LMAO at you!
You make it so easy when you so willingly make your self look so incredibly stupid! LMAO.

"Butt" the environMENTALists are making it so we have to pay over $4.00 a gallon for fuel here in the USA too! Based on the very same stupidity and lies as Europe!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#470 Apr 16, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you can cecognise that capitolism has Europe tied to Russia. So whats your solution big boy?
Well little mind, how about Europe tell the environMENTALists to STFU, then drill for, and use their very own resources??????????
Duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!
We should do the same here in The USA... "butt" look at the idiots who have the federal govt. majority? That'll never happen with this liar in chief!

Amazing how the so simple totally evades the brainless liberal!
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#471 Apr 16, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
Baloney!
First off, LNG gas prices in the US are relatively cheap and would only skyrocket were we to export it to Europe, that is why many US companies, including Dow Chemical, are teaming up with environmentalists to prevent LNG exports.
Second, If we spend billions building an LNG export infrastructure what is to stop Putin or one of his successors from undercutting our prices…???
Lastly, thanks for showing that on top of being a First Amendment hating right wing whack job you are also oblivious to the fact that the only reason you still appear to be in relatively good physical health is because of the environmentalists, otherwise the rest of your body would be as screwed up as your head is from chewing on lead toys when you were a little kid.
You are right on all counts. He's also one of the bundy supporters who thinks o.k. for bundy's cattle to shit in public water. I wonder if would mind if I shit in his drinking water?
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#472 Apr 16, 2014
Hey, I just figured out the link between glow -bull and his problems. He drank water contaminated with bullshit and now his head is full of it, hence the alias glow -bull.

That's as good a theory as any of the crap that the right comes up with. bundy cattle crap in the water, glow -bulls head is a globe and and said globe is full of it.

Now that's real proof!

That calls for a great big laughing out loud.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#473 Apr 16, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
Hey, I just figured out the link between glow -bull and his problems. He drank water contaminated with bullshit and now his head is full of it, hence the alias glow -bull.
That's as good a theory as any of the crap that the right comes up with. bundy cattle crap in the water, glow -bulls head is a globe and and said globe is full of it.
Now that's real proof!
That calls for a great big laughing out loud.
>
>
That's a great theory, it ranks way up there with Einsteins theory of relativity and no matter how many conservatives try, no one will prove you wrong but GLOWINGBULL will definitely confirm your theory with his next post!!!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#474 Apr 16, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
Hey, I just figured out the link between glow -bull and his problems. He drank water contaminated with bullshit and now his head is full of it, hence the alias glow -bull.
That's as good a theory as any of the crap that the right comes up with. bundy cattle crap in the water, glow -bulls head is a globe and and said globe is full of it.
Now that's real proof!
That calls for a great big laughing out loud.
"Never go outside the first grade level expertise of liberals." It results in childish acts, childish confusion, childish fear and childish idiocy.

So… SFB, based on yours, and la mierda de toros responses? You both got what you call... "Pimp Slapped"!
LMAO at you infantile morons!!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#475 Apr 16, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
That's a great theory, it ranks way up there with Einsteins theory of relativity and no matter how many conservatives try, no one will prove you wrong but GLOWINGBULL will definitely confirm your theory with his next post!!!
Thanks Gramps, that was on point and good for a laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laughing Stock In Chief 31 min Trump the Dick 9
Commit Crime, Deny, Go Free 32 min Trump the Dick 11
ConservaPERV RepubliKLANS say; "Sexual Assault ... 34 min Trump the Dick 7
statistics 1 hr First Amendment 1
Evangelicals DEFEND Sexual Assault and Homosexu... 21 hr He is One 4
Charlie Rose Suspended fr CBS. Did Franken Stuf 22 hr Grandpa Luvs Pauly 5
Dems own all the Lady of the Night Houses 23 hr First Amendment 2

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages