Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#233 Nov 17, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
It is the HERE IS ONE SYNDROME, you say one thing or you say something sarcastic or in jest and they misinterpret your statements and make up their own stories, I don't read what those idiots say and I sure as hell not going to waste my valuable time playing their stupid games anymore....
Do you mean like your claim that PGE allowed you to grid tie a solar system and energies a non permitted house breaking local state and federal laws????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#234 Nov 17, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean. There are several clowns who post on this forum that I just skip over because they post pure B.S. A couple of them are out -right trolls.
Yes rainhead we know you are

“Facts”

Location hidden

#235 Nov 17, 2013
Sad Little Tea Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>The ranting's of a Tea Bagger Republican. Now you can see why the BUSINESS COMMUNITY is telling the Republican Party to DUMP THE TEA BAGGERS or there will be NO POLITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS to the Republican Party.

It's very simple as they said, "Get them out of our way"!
Ya might want to look at some poll numbers before you continue to make a fool of yourself

“Facts”

Location hidden

#236 Nov 17, 2013
No brain cells wrote:
The numerous "Poison Pills" The Tea Bagger Repubs put in the Bill and then didn't vote for it are coming to back to haunt them.
After 43 attempts to kill the LAW and the SCOTUS Upholding the LAW they still refuse to do the PUBLICS BUSINESS and repair their poison pills.

The TEA BAGGER Republican Party simply refuse to govern. Even the Business Community is telling the Repub Establishment to DUMP THE SCUMBAG TEA PARTY!

The Republican Party is IMPLODING under the weight of the Tea Baggers. And rightfully so!
Please show us who and when anyone but a liberal put anything in the bill..........waiting.........

OOOPS ya can't so you are caught in another lie

Oslama locked all conservatives out of the debates..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#237 Nov 17, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
You forgot one minor detail, President OBAMA'S ratings are still way higher than the ratings of the T Publican Congress, which is the real problem.
Caught in another lie.....

Just about even

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleanup America 1 hr Demigod 12
Incompetent TRUMP MURDERS a Navy Seal Hero! 10 hr a-citizen 2
Corrupt TRUMP to hold LAVISH Governors Dinner @... 12 hr Trump is the swamp 17
President OBAMA'S Face to be Carved into Mt Rus... 13 hr MurdererTRUMP 4
President Trump On Track To Be Best U.S. Presid... Sun Franklin 4
I LOVE Watching these ALT Right CONSERVPERVS DE... Sun ANONYMOUS 3
The Gate Of Every Mentally ill Liberal Sun ANONYMOUS 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance