19,382 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Foes

Sierra Madre, CA

#17109 Apr 19, 2014
Such a waste, the foemer's are on the lose tonight.
Foes

Sierra Madre, CA

#17110 Apr 20, 2014
The only foes you might have is not washing between your toes.
OMFG

Los Angeles, CA

#17111 Apr 20, 2014
OMFG
Foes

Sierra Madre, CA

#17112 Apr 20, 2014
The only foes you might have are the ones found from not washing between your toes.
Open Market Canada

Sierra Madre, CA

#17113 Apr 20, 2014
Oh these Canadians rally to legalize marijuana

They were offering Weed, hash oil and munchies are on offer at a massive "420" rally in Vancouver on April 20, 2012..
Anonymous

Red Bluff, CA

#17115 Apr 20, 2014
Open Market Canada wrote:
They were offering Weed, hash oil and munchies are on offer at a massive "420" rally in Vancouver on April 20, 2012..
Hey, why do you think they call it dope anyway? And the scientific facts proving marijuana is the main culprit in severe nerologic brain deformities? Can you explain any of this away Mr dope fiend? jeez...get real jack, pot is poison period!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17116 Apr 21, 2014
Happy Harry Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, why do you think they call it dope anyway? And the scientific facts proving marijuana is the main culprit in severe nerologic brain deformities? Can you explain any of this away Mr dope fiend? jeez...get real jack, pot is poison period!
Deforming is not poisoning. Sport deforms muscles, for example. And yes pot enhance neurons life and multiplication, apparently.

I challenge you to find a paper showing that one person has been poisoned with pot. All papers doing that or similar that I found contains errors in logic and/or in statistics. Or there are speculation coming from in vitro laboratory studies, and non sustained in vivo.

The danger of cannabis is a myth, brought by propaganda, and nothing else. There are never been any complaints, other than those brought by propaganda and illegality. The number of people overdosing on cannabis (0) is smaller than the number of people overdosing on water (hundreds per year).
Open Market Canada

Sierra Madre, CA

#17117 Apr 21, 2014

Must be a special reason they are doing this?
Oh Canada

Sierra Madre, CA

#17119 Apr 21, 2014
They will change out the maple leaf and put in a certain plants leaf instead.
jef helms

Oakland, CA

#17120 Apr 23, 2014
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deforming is not poisoning. Sport deforms muscles, for example. And yes pot enhance neurons life and multiplication, apparently.
I challenge you to find a paper showing that one person has been poisoned with pot. All papers doing that or similar that I found contains errors in logic and/or in statistics. Or there are speculation coming from in vitro laboratory studies, and non sustained in vivo.
The danger of cannabis is a myth, brought by propaganda, and nothing else. There are never been any complaints, other than those brought by propaganda and illegality. The number of people overdosing on cannabis (0) is smaller than the number of people overdosing on water (hundreds per year).
I'm not too happy with the legal-zation of weed--but I'm leaning towards legal etc.--because of the bathsalt marijuana browie fiasco along with the asian latino hasidic racketeering group on river st, in santa cruz who racketeered the section 8's and social services to set up a thai-filipino canadian weed dealing group--leaving the prop 36 candidates out along with about 10 years of homeless people!! Not cool.
Jean Quan

Castro Valley, CA

#17121 Apr 23, 2014
jef helms wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not too happy with the legal-zation of weed--but I'm leaning towards legal etc.--because of the bathsalt marijuana browie fiasco along with the asian latino hasidic racketeering group on river st, in santa cruz who racketeered the section 8's and social services to set up a thai-filipino canadian weed dealing group--leaving the prop 36 candidates out along with about 10 years of homeless people!! Not cool.
It sounds like you're already too stoned. Please come down to my office and apply for a job immediately.
Hole

Sierra Madre, CA

#17122 Apr 23, 2014
Is there another complaint coming from this hole?
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#17129 Apr 30, 2014
Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.
Atomic Bomb Mexico again

Long Beach, CA

#17130 Apr 30, 2014
Factual Evidence for the Ignorant:

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-10-23/news/m ...

Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.
Figures

Sierra Madre, CA

#17132 Apr 30, 2014
So the longO BeachO is a Donald Sterling supporter Figures.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#17133 Apr 30, 2014
Atomic Bomb Mexico again wrote:
Factual Evidence for the Ignorant:
http://articles.latimes.com/1989-10-23/news/m ...
What liberals don't understand is that the vast majority of Mexicans you see in the USA have been kicked out of Mexico.

Mexico routinely empties a prison and sends the bus loads of convicts to the border. They are given a chance to leave Mexico and never return but if they return and are caught they will triple their sentence.

This saves Mexico billions of dollars per year. They send the criminals that cost the most to keep in jail here. Ones that are child predators are the first to go north as the must keep them in PC here.
Then goes the ones that need a lot of medical treatment and have things like cancer, aids, TB or mental disorders.

By sending the garbage north they will be given free food, free clothing, free housing, cash and food stamps and then free medical care and free school for their children.

By moving the garbage north we end up with very safe cities like here in Puerto Vallarta.
Here in the bay we have over one million people yet last years we had only 23 murders. And that number includes the people killed by a drunk driver as that is also murder here.

Show me one city in the USA that has over a million people and did not have 20 murders per month…….

Chicago has 20 murders on some days……

Now if the USA were to take all of the criminal invaders and send them north to Canada and at the same time empty out some of the prisons the USA would not be in a recession like they are now.
Moon 17133

Sierra Madre, CA

#17134 Apr 30, 2014
Hank Aaron compares Republicans and other Obama opponents to KKK.
Mowers

Sierra Madre, CA

#17137 Apr 30, 2014
Riding a lawn mower is the only way to harvests this stuff in time.
Nine texans down

Sierra Madre, CA

#17138 May 1, 2014
Nine former south Texas law officers were sentenced between nine and 17 years in federal prison for using their badges and police vehicles to move and sell large shipments of drugs, a federal court official has stated as fact April 30, 2014.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#17139 May 3, 2014
Nine texans down wrote:
Nine former south Texas law officers were sentenced between nine and 17 years in federal prison for using their badges and police vehicles to move and sell large shipments of drugs, a federal court official has stated as fact April 30, 2014.
Goody,goody but if the prisons are full, the media may TELL you the sentences but the "convicted" criminals are home or in some other state working with just an ankle bracelet because there is no where to warehouse them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min Eric 69,956
General Vang Statue 2 hr Ruth 1
Thank you firefighters. 3 hr Steve 22
Christianity a Religion of Peace? Think again. 4 hr Here Is One 12
methhead is freaking out and posting as other p... 15 hr Here Is One 17
Sayonara Road Toa d 15 hr Here Is One 2
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) 21 hr just cause 96
Richvale Dating
Find my Match

Richvale Jobs