Godfrey, Your drunken rage was extraordinary. Try REHAB!

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey contain yo self

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Tequila IS NOT THE answer Godfrey.

Your thoughts and opinions are better considered when you are not under the influence of YOUR DEMON Alcohol.

Consider this.
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Godfrey contain yo self wrote:
Tequila IS NOT THE answer Godfrey.
Your thoughts and opinions are better considered when you are not under the influence of YOUR DEMON Alcohol.
Consider this.
Grow up... consider this.

Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
ONE and only 1

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up... consider this.
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
Granted.
However, inducement by chemical dependency is not productive.
Smell the ROSES.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#4 Dec 4, 2013
The problem with you liberals is I am just a lot better than you at doing this forum crap. I could be drunk, drugged and asleep and still be more interesting, informed and truthful than you are. Oh by the way, thanks for the notoriety. I do have a big ego to fill you dumb head. Why don't you pop up again so I can play "Forum Whack-A-Mole"
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#5 Dec 4, 2013
Gosh, I came back to this pathetic site to play "Forum Whack-A-Mole" and there isn't one stinking mole here. If I come back later and you moles don't show up I am going to ask for my token back and never try to play again; so get your stinking mole head out here. I am so good at this. I should be setting up a Pay-Pal account so you liberals can pay me for this entertainment.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#6 Dec 4, 2013
Godfrey contain yo self wrote:
Tequila IS NOT THE answer Godfrey.
Your thoughts and opinions are better considered when you are not under the influence of YOUR DEMON Alcohol.
Consider this.
Since you have been stupid enough to give me this forum I am going to take advantage of it until you say, give. Everyone that has been out here for the last several years knows I am the I can do more than hold my own on this forum. I am the big daddy-O, man with the plan and Joe with the know. So some stump headed skunk brain like you has as much chance of running me off of here as Liberals not kissing BO's butt as he takes them right down the drain. So thanks again for your interest in my work but be ready for a B-Slapping when you cross swords with me out here. Dummy
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#7 Dec 4, 2013
Godfrey contain yo self wrote:
Tequila IS NOT THE answer Godfrey.
Your thoughts and opinions are better considered when you are not under the influence of YOUR DEMON Alcohol.
Consider this.
Let me get right up here in your Cyber face. Now come on you little thing, you know, that little thing that always gets you dumped by girls. Just get yourself out here. Well, I guess not, I own this one. Bye little sawed off. God I'm good at this.
Angry little Godfreak

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Your alcoholism is likely the cause of your Anger and Dementia.

Obamacare can help you. And better yet, because you are uninsurable due to your Alcoholism, WE won't be footing your medical bills. LIFE is GOOD!
godfrey supporter

Paradise, CA

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
I am just a lot better than you at doing this forum crap. I could be drunk, drugged and asleep and still be more interesting, informed and truthful than you are.
This is the picture of the mentally disturbed in total denial.

Are you unable, by yourself, to google "lasting effects of alcohol over consumption" to see a picture of yourself? Do you have a competent adult helper that helps you during the day (changes depends, etc.)?

If there is someone who helps you with your food ask them nicely if they will please do the "search" for you and explain what it means to you.*(Be polite)*

Follow their instructions and you may get well in time for your Christmas dinner. Now won't that be nice?
Godfreys Jock

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2013
godfrey supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the picture of the mentally disturbed in total denial.
Are you unable, by yourself, to google "lasting effects of alcohol over consumption" to see a picture of yourself? Do you have a competent adult helper that helps you during the day (changes depends, etc.)?
If there is someone who helps you with your food ask them nicely if they will please do the "search" for you and explain what it means to you.*(Be polite)*
Follow their instructions and you may get well in time for your Christmas dinner. Now won't that be nice?
You are GODFREAKS ENABLER!

Nice to meet you Godfrey's Jock Strap.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#11 Dec 5, 2013
Angry little Godfreak wrote:
Your alcoholism is likely the cause of your Anger and Dementia.
Obamacare can help you. And better yet, because you are uninsurable due to your Alcoholism, WE won't be footing your medical bills. LIFE is GOOD!
Speaking of angry obsessive compulsives.........you, my lil curmudgeon have a very serious problem. The bad news for you is that your problem DOES NOT include the ingestion of substances. You should seek professional help for your disorder.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Some of my Chico communist et al fan club is out here. Thanks for showing up. I know I give you a reason to strive to be as good as I am but alas, you suck. But keep on banging the boards and one day you will realize you have sucked all your life. God this is fun. I particularly like the name calling, gives me a "spring board" to knot your cyber heads. Ha ha ha ha, oh God.
fan club

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
Some of my Chico communist et al fan club is out here. Thanks for showing up. I know I give you a reason to strive to be as good as I am but alas, you suck. But keep on banging the boards and one day you will realize you have sucked all your life. God this is fun. I particularly like the name calling, gives me a "spring board" to knot your cyber heads. Ha ha ha ha, oh God.
Nice to see you are sober.

You really go off when you'er drunk.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#14 Dec 5, 2013
fan club wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you are sober.
You really go off when you'er drunk.
You wouldn't know a drunk if it kicked you in the butt. Who trying to kid. Next time you bring your narcotic a$$ out here say something smarter than this crap. You liberals are pathetic, that's why I like you. You make me look good, thanks.
Godfreak in Antarctica

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>Since you have been stupid enough to give me this forum I am going to take advantage of it until you say, give. Everyone that has been out here for the last several years knows I am the I can do more than hold my own on this forum. I am the big daddy-O, man with the plan and Joe with the know. So some stump headed skunk brain like you has as much chance of running me off of here as Liberals not kissing BO's butt as he takes them right down the drain. So thanks again for your interest in my work but be ready for a B-Slapping when you cross swords with me out here. Dummy
Touched aren't you GODFREAK? We must have hit a One of your Satanic nerves.

Perhaps you should PRAY for forgiveness for your sin.
godfrey supporter

Chico, CA

#17 Dec 10, 2013
Godfreys Jock wrote:
<quoted text>You are GODFREAKS ENABLER!
Nice to meet you Godfrey's Jock Strap.
Godfrey Jock sucks balls.
godfrey supporter

Chico, CA

#18 Dec 10, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>Since you have been stupid enough to give me this forum I am going to take advantage of it until you say, give. Everyone that has been out here for the last several years knows I am the I can do more than hold my own on this forum. I am the big daddy-O, man with the plan and Joe with the know. So some stump headed skunk brain like you has as much chance of running me off of here as Liberals not kissing BO's butt as he takes them right down the drain. So thanks again for your interest in my work but be ready for a B-Slapping when you cross swords with me out here. Dummy
kilt him a bar wen he was only three
Only three to start

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2013
godfrey supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
kilt him a bar wen he was only three
Yeah he kilted him a bear in front of a BAR when he was only three. Then his Daddy took him in the BAR for the first on MANY MANY MANY Tequilas. He's still at it!

One would think that he would know by now that Alcohol is not his friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS rises, the economy falters, and Obama’s le... 32 min Leftist our moron... 16
Governor says deadly flooding is worst ever see... 40 min Leftist our moron... 26
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 2 hr Middle of the road 110
sue kolar defense legal fund (Apr '10) 2 hr screaming beetle 14
Obama's illegal amnesty blocked by Fed. Court 2 hr Local 1
Lets Change It...BC 5 hr XXXXX 15
Global Warm-thers: Trapped by irony 7 hr News 98
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]