Terrorist shooting in mall in Kenya

Terrorist shooting in mall in Kenya

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Progun

Oroville, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2013
ISLAM: The Religion Of Peace. My ass. What lunatics these people are. And just think, we elected one to be a so-called president of this country. Great thinking libs! Morons.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Progun wrote:
ISLAM: The Religion Of Peace. My ass. What lunatics these people are. And just think, we elected one to be a so-called president of this country. Great thinking libs! Morons.
>
>
Yah, just think...

We could have elected a white boy Christian moron named Mc Cain that way he could have started at least two more multi-Trillion dollar wars, one with North Korea and another one with Iran....F.Y ahole!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Yah, just think...

We could have elected a white boy Christian moron named Mc Cain that way he could have started at least two more multi-Trillion dollar wars, one with North Korea and another one with Iran....F.Y ahole!!!
Once again you show how stupid you are

Please tell us again how the county and PGE allowed you to hook up electricity to a un permitted structure and them grid tied a solar system breaking local, state and federal laws..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Progun wrote:
ISLAM: The Religion Of Peace. My ass. What lunatics these people are. And just think, we elected one to be a so-called president of this country. Great thinking libs! Morons.
Have you seen how Japan treats those that practice Islam??

How about Russia???
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen how Japan treats those that practice Islam??
How about Russia???
The good news is that radical muslims are a very small percentage of the total muslim population of the world.
The bad news is that there are 2 billion muslims in the world.
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/World/

If only 1% of muslims are radical lunatics?
There are 20 million radical lunatics running around the world.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#6 Sep 21, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yah, just think...
We could have elected a white boy Christian moron named Mc Cain that way he could have started at least two more multi-Trillion dollar wars, one with North Korea and another one with Iran....F.Y ahole!!!
The wars that Obama is continuing to fuel, those wars? LOL! Syria is right around the corner and whoever else the Muslim Brotherhood COMMANDS Obama to attack, seeing that he is in their pocket. You people should be ashamed for not paying attention. As far as you saying Fukc you to me, nice job ;)
TSQ

Aiea, HI

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is that radical muslims are a very small percentage of the total muslim population of the world....
Good and accurate point. But I bet Progun doesn't agree with you.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#8 Sep 21, 2013
TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and accurate point. But I bet Progun doesn't agree with you.
First of all....why are you speaking for him? kinda rude, don't you think?
and....how do you feel about 20 million radical militant muslims running around loose......and be mindful that the percentage could be 10%.
That would mean 200 million lunatics.
I am interested to know how you would handle these "people"?.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2013
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>The wars that Obama is continuing to fuel, those wars? LOL! Syria is right around the corner and whoever else the Muslim Brotherhood COMMANDS Obama to attack, seeing that he is in their pocket. You people should be ashamed for not paying attention. As far as you saying Fukc you to me, nice job ;)
not far from true.
btw,
The ole socialist pos has lost his mind.
There is no point in exchanging with him.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>The good news is that radical muslims are a very small percentage of the total muslim population of the world.
The bad news is that there are 2 billion muslims in the world.
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/World/

If only 1% of muslims are radical lunatics?
There are 20 million radical lunatics running around the world.
Correct
But Christians have had their Jim Jones
TSQ

Aiea, HI

#11 Sep 21, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all....why are you speaking for him? kinda rude, don't you think?
and....how do you feel about 20 million radical militant muslims running around loose......and be mindful that the percentage could be 10%.
That would mean 200 million lunatics.
I am interested to know how you would handle these "people"?.
You should unseat yourself from your high horse. You speak for people all the time, don't you? What was the last thing you wrote about Grandpa Nicolai and what he thinks? You speak for people all the time and jump into conversations all the time, speaking for people before they even have a chance to speak for themselves- just like you did here! You have a level of arrogance about you that comes out in comments like the ones above. Are you aware of how conceited and arrogant you come off in posts like these? You have a real "holier than thou" attitude about you which you have no legitimate right to hold- not based on your posts in this forum.

There is a big difference between having sympathy for radical beliefs (which I think is closer to 10% than 1% in the Muslim world overall, but that is just an educated guess) and being a lunatic running around intent on killing people. If 20 million Muslims were really fanatics bent on destroying us we would have FAR more problems than we currently have. I bet the number really bent on doing us harm is less than a million. If you were challenged to count up all of the terrorist groups in this vein you would probably only get into the high tens of thousands that our government knows about. If you know different, lets see some facts.

And try to present them after you let that giant chip fall off your shoulder. It is driving you and your arguments right into the ground.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#12 Sep 22, 2013
TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and accurate point. But I bet Progun doesn't agree with you.
Lord knows how many of those lunatics are out there. As far as the percentage argument goes, I wish it was zero percent of Muslims are insane, but its not. I am sick of being at war with everybody on the planet. Those are my thoughts on it.
Huh

Oroville, CA

#13 Sep 22, 2013
?
Rick

Chico, CA

#14 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
?
"The gunmen told Muslims to stand up and leave. They were safe, and non-Muslims would be targeted," said witness Elijah Kamau who was shopping in the mall.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#15 Sep 23, 2013
TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should unseat yourself from your high horse. You speak for people all the time, don't you? What was the last thing you wrote about Grandpa Nicolai and what he thinks? You speak for people all the time and jump into conversations all the time, speaking for people before they even have a chance to speak for themselves- just like you did here! You have a level of arrogance about you that comes out in comments like the ones above. Are you aware of how conceited and arrogant you come off in posts like these? You have a real "holier than thou" attitude about you which you have no legitimate right to hold- not based on your posts in this forum.
There is a big difference between having sympathy for radical beliefs (which I think is closer to 10% than 1% in the Muslim world overall, but that is just an educated guess) and being a lunatic running around intent on killing people. If 20 million Muslims were really fanatics bent on destroying us we would have FAR more problems than we currently have. I bet the number really bent on doing us harm is less than a million. If you were challenged to count up all of the terrorist groups in this vein you would probably only get into the high tens of thousands that our government knows about. If you know different, lets see some facts.
And try to present them after you let that giant chip fall off your shoulder. It is driving you and your arguments right into the ground.
An interesting personal comment.
YOU should explore your own narrative as you look at the man in the mirror. lol
In regard to the number of radical muslim lunatics?
Let's agree on something. There are too many.
nobama needs to get those drones working harder.....again....too bad
Putin closed his drone program down.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#16 Sep 23, 2013
>
>
Wherever you have religion you will have lunatics because all religious dogmas breeds zealots.

For every radical muslim we kill five will take his place, the answer does not lie in killing them but in overthrowing theocracies and replacing them with secular governments...
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#17 Sep 23, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Wherever you have religion you will have lunatics because all religious dogmas breeds zealots.
And two of the very worst of religions?
1) progressive zealots.

2) Globull warming zealot lemmings.

World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24257...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#18 Sep 23, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
And two of the very worst of religions?
1) progressive zealots.
2) Globull warming zealot lemmings.
World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24257...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>
>
Right wing conservative lemmings are the worst of them all, they hate everyone and everything that does not seem to confirm to their twisted view of everything in existence....
Rambo

Walnut Creek, CA

#19 Sep 24, 2013
Do any of you have any REAL Life experience dealing with the Muslim Extremist problems we are faced with?
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#20 Sep 24, 2013
Rambo wrote:
Do any of you have any REAL Life experience dealing with the Muslim Extremist problems we are faced with?
Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He IS CRAZY 19 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
The poor troll does not even know that I never ... 29 min Here is One 5
mickey lost his job and I am still posting 41 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 22
mike williams lost his job 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
mickey lost his job 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 17
Lost My Name 4 hr Here is One 2
The boy scouts loved Trumps speech. 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages