of 2
Next Last
sad butt true

United States

#24 Jul 12, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
What can we expect from morons who tried to vote down OBAMACARE over 40 times…????
The mass majority of Republicans (74%) who have Obamacare LOVE IT!

Tea Baggers Republicans HATE AMERICA! Plain and simple, Truth and FACT!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#25 Jul 12, 2014
And if 74% of newly insured repubicans LIKE their Affordable Care Act health plans, it begs the question, WHY DON'T THEY WANT YOU TO HAVE IT?

Huummm????
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#26 Jul 12, 2014
sad butt true wrote:
<quoted text>The mass majority of Republicans (74%) who have Obamacare LOVE IT!
Tea Baggers Republicans HATE AMERICA! Plain and simple, Truth and FACT!
>
>
Of course the Republicans love OBAMACARE!

First, they get covered in spite of pre existing conditions and…

Second, they save money…

What's there not to love???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#27 Jul 12, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
And if 74% of newly insured repubicans LIKE their Affordable Care Act health plans, it begs the question, WHY DON'T THEY WANT YOU TO HAVE IT?
Huummm????
>
>
They just don't want President OBAMA to look good, is all.

It is just like I told that moron HERE IS ONE and the other conservative freaks, a few years from now the T baggers will be screaming "Government, keep your hands off our OBAMACARE"
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#28 Jul 12, 2014
Wow! What happened to post # 21 on this thread? And yes, I'm laughing out loud at the moron who couldn't refute my facts so he reverted to name calling and had his post deleted from this thread.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#29 Jul 12, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
They just don't want President OBAMA to look good, is all.
It is just like I told that moron HERE IS ONE and the other conservative freaks, a few years from now the T baggers will be screaming "Government, keep your hands off our OBAMACARE"
Have you noticed one is back?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#30 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Have you noticed one is back?
>
>
What's a one??? LOL
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#31 Jul 12, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
What's a one??? LOL
That would be the pedophile from Puerto Vallarta HIO who as a contractor raped his customers and by his own admission several little boys in the Redwood Valley area.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#32 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
That would be the pedophile from Puerto Vallarta HIO who as a contractor raped his customers and by his own admission several little boys in the Redwood Valley area.
>
>
I deed see the MEXITROLL posting some of his usual crap, I have been too busy lately and I am in no mood to feed some stupid lying troll and apparently neither does anyone else…

Why do you suppose the liar is not posting under hisTOPIX avatar…???
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#33 Jul 12, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I deed see the MEXITROLL posting some of his usual crap, I have been too busy lately and I am in no mood to feed some stupid lying troll and apparently neither does anyone else…
Why do you suppose the liar is not posting under hisTOPIX avatar…???
I don't know unless its got something to do with the original pervert being banned from this topix forum.

I too have noticed that nobody will respond to the moron. Just like the troll who calls itself twp is ignored.
Progun

Ione, CA

#34 Aug 4, 2014
That's right, the repubican controlled South Is now a solid block of poverty.and It's getting worse
Makes you wonder why they keep electing repubicans to run their states. Oh, that's right, only the well to do whites are allowed to vote.
My bad!
http://politix.topix.com/story/12891-the-sout...
You're a bigot racist.
ER Tech

Oroville, CA

#35 Aug 4, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Get out of here dope and educate yourself!
The nation suffered because bush the W's incompetence nearly destroyed the US economy.
No poor Californian in his right mind would relocate to the Southern States because they know that the southerners might as well give up hope to advance up the economic ladder due to the much lower wages and unaffordable health care.
California's poverty rate pales in comparison to states like texass, okihoma and Tennesse .
Food stamps are necessary because millions of poor southerners are afflicted by obesity because they do not have adequate access to healthy, affordable foods.
BTW, your ahole buddy SOCIOPATH supposedly relocated to Oakihoma, it would be interesting to see how he likes it there and how soon he will come crawling back.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/06/maps...
"Food stamps are necessary because millions of poor southerners are afflicted by obesity because they do not have adequate access to healthy, affordable foods".
Their ignorance prevented them from making wise decisions. They chose to eat foods that are not healthy. A chosen life style lacking exercise and proper nutrition equals obesity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 69,529
Obama:The Jehad Welcome Mat Is At S. Border 8 min Illiterate tBagge... 6
Gay Marriage in 11th Century Christian Church? 11 min Illiterate tBagge... 9
Is Islam The Religion From Hell? 17 min Illiterate tBagge... 3
Christian Radical says "Women who get Abortions... 25 min Illiterate tBagge... 1
Islam Beheader, Nolan, Beat The Hell Out Of A Cop 28 min Illiterate tBagge... 6
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 42 min Hoosier HiIIbilly 94

Richvale Jobs

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]