"Global warmist" experts stuck in pol...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#82 Jan 14, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Which scientific theories are believed to be indisputable with no empirical evidence to support the theory?
>
>
Why change the topic when there is plenty of "empirical evidence" to support Anthropogenic Global Warming?
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#83 Jan 14, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The undeniable proof is in the fact that the global temperature is creeping up and not even the AGW deniers can't show what else other then man made CO2 account for the degree of warming.
Hey DOPE!
Have you not heard? That temps have NOT risen in the last 15 years???
Everything you GloBull warming imbeciles post are blatant and provable lies!

Earth Hasn't Warmed in 15 years, UN Climate Change Report Says
http://www.christianpost.com/news/earth-hasnt...

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#84 Jan 14, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The undeniable proof is in the fact that the global temperature is creeping up and not even the AGW deniers can't show what else other then man made CO2 account for the degree of warming.
The temperature hasn't risen in 15 years. The AGW alarmists, such as yourself, can provide no empirical evidence that CO2 is the cause for any past temperature increases.

My earlier point about previous temperature increases points out the fact that despite the alarmists claims the earth's temperature has been warmer than it was recently. And the fact that there was no man made CO2 therefore there are other causes for any global warming. I guess the recent cooling has nothing to do with the decrease in solar, the biggest driver of our temperature, activity?

The entire man made AGW fear is driven by the environmental movement which wants desperately to do away with fossil fuel use. They want us driving Prius cars, which have a larger carbon footprint than gas vehicles, and riding pedal bikes. Just as with the ban on DDT, there is no scientific evidence for their claims.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#85 Jan 14, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DOPE!
Everything you GloBull warming imbeciles post are blatant and provable lies!
Earth Hasn't Warmed in 15 years, UN Climate Change Report Says
http://www.christianpost.com/news/earth-hasnt...
>
>
Welcome back, FREAK!

I have heard and seen plenty of disinformation but I have not heard anything from RELIABLE sources claiming Global Warming stopped 15 years ago and even if we were to believe that nonsense, how do you explain that…

The decade of 2000 to 2009 was the hottest one on record…???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#86 Jan 14, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
The temperature hasn't risen in 15 years. The AGW alarmists, such as yourself, can provide no empirical evidence that CO2 is the cause for any past temperature increases.
My earlier point about previous temperature increases points out the fact that despite the alarmists claims the earth's temperature has been warmer than it was recently. And the fact that there was no man made CO2 therefore there are other causes for any global warming. I guess the recent cooling has nothing to do with the decrease in solar, the biggest driver of our temperature, activity?
The entire man made AGW fear is driven by the environmental movement which wants desperately to do away with fossil fuel use. They want us driving Prius cars, which have a larger carbon footprint than gas vehicles, and riding pedal bikes. Just as with the ban on DDT, there is no scientific evidence for their claims.
>
>
If the temperature "hasn't risen in 15 years," as you claim, how then do you account for the fact that the decade of 2000 to 2009 was the hottest one on record?

No one disputes that Earths temperature WAS warmer and or cooler in eons past and that there were "other causes for global warming" and researchers can tell us what those causes WERE and…those causes are not with us today, therefore,…

until such a time that AGW detractors can explain what is causing the warming, man made CO2 will remain the main culprit.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-coolin...

AGW is with us and it instills the fear of God in the hearts of the fossil fuel industry and other Mammon worshippers, that is why the likes of Exxon Mobil and the Koch brothers spare no expense in the indoctrination of gullible dupes like you into spreading mindless disinformation about AGW.
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#87 Jan 14, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
The temperature hasn't risen in 15 years..

The temperature HAS risen in the last 15 years, as reported by the IPCC report. This is the 09/13 report which is referenced in the above posts.

"Climate is complicated and ever-changing. To observe Earth’s climate change, you have to look at temperatures across the globe over decades. Temperatures continue to rise each decade, and the time span from 2001-2010 shows that it was the warmest decade we have observed.

However, since 1998, the rate of change has been slower. In other words, temperatures are not climbing as fast as they were, in the previous decades. Are up-and-down variations from year to year – and even decade to decade – to be expected? Yes. There will be upswings, and downswings."

http://earthsky.org/earth/how-likely-global-w...

So Sam and others, you lied. The report also said-- which you deniers ignored-- that the confidence of climate scientists that climate warming is human-induced is placed at 95%.
Sam Lowree wrote:
<The AGW alarmists, such as yourself, can provide no empirical evidence that CO2 is the cause for any past temperature increases..
These are scientists, not 'alarmists'. Try googling the issue, Sam, and don't just search for the Lindzen, Spenser, and Christy op-eds. You could start here: http://www.skepticalscience.com/empirical-evi...
Sam Lowree wrote:
<My earlier point about previous temperature increases points out the fact that despite the alarmists claims the earth's temperature has been warmer than it was recently. And the fact that there was no man made CO2 therefore there are other causes for any global warming. I guess the recent cooling has nothing to do with the decrease in solar, the biggest driver of our temperature, activity?.
Your first sentence above is unfinished. It makes no grammatical sense. The second sentence also is unfinished. And what does "the fact that there was no man made CO2" even mean? There was no man made CO2 in the last 15 years? Really? And the third sentence also makes no sense.
Sam Lowree wrote:
<The entire man made AGW fear is driven by the environmental movement which wants desperately to do away with fossil fuel use..
What a delusional thing to say. Does the Sierra Club have more money than BP, Exxon, or the Koch's? How many lobbyists do environmental groups have compared to the Big Energy lobbyists? How much do they give to politicians compared to the Big Energy interests?

Give us a break...
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#88 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey DOPE!
See my above post. The temperature HAS risen, just more slowly, which can be expected.

And from the IPCC report which the deniers are using to lie and cherry- pick from, the climate scientists confidence of human-induced global warming of Earth is now at 95%.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#89 Jan 14, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
See my above post. The temperature HAS risen, just more slowly, which can be expected.
And from the IPCC report which the deniers are using to lie and cherry- pick from, the climate scientists confidence of human-induced global warming of Earth is now at 95%.
Your left wing sites are just like you and grandbaby nicoliar... LIARS! LOL

You poor pathetic self hating liberals???
Go and hate your selves on your time, and leave the rest of us alone!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#90 Jan 14, 2014
Earth has not warmed for 15 years...

111,000,000 results
http://www.bing.com/search...

Try informing your self hating selves with the truth for ONCE!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#91 Jan 14, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
Earth has not warmed for 15 years...
111,000,000 results
http://www.bing.com/search...
Try informing your self hating selves with the truth for ONCE!
>
>
I don't know why I waste my time replying to a total ignoramus such as you but the Pacific Ocean has been absorbing solar heat at a rate 15 times faster than it has during the last 10,000 years..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/10...

therefore if the oceans are warming up that means the Earth is absorbing more solar energy than it radiates back into space and…

the amount of heat absorbed by the oceans over the last 30 years amounts to 17 X 10 to the twenty-second power or 17 followed by 22 zeros, but I know that…

the above numbers are too much for a simpleton like you to understand so let's just say that it is the "equivalent of the heat generated by exploding a Hiroshima bomb every second for thirty years."

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives...

and don't waste anyone's time by replying, FREAK!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#92 Jan 14, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I don't know why I waste my time replying to a total ignoramus such as you but the Pacific Ocean has been absorbing solar heat at a rate 15 times faster than it has during the last 10,000 years..
The epitome of a naive duped moron!!!
Just how in the hell does anyone know anything about what the Pacific Ocean was doing 10,000 years ago?????????? LOL

You know grandbaby nicoliar that there are other scientists out there who claim that 10,000 years ago, the Pacific Ocean didn't even exist?!?!?!
So which theory is it??? Yours??? Because you are a self hating liberal??? LOL at your shear naive stupidity!
GloBull warming? It is an undeniable LIE... Just for self hating liberal idiots like you, grandbaby nicoliar!

global warming lies exposed
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...

Chico, CA

#93 Jan 14, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
If the temperature "hasn't risen in 15 years," as you claim, how then do you account for the fact that the decade of 2000 to 2009 was the hottest one on record?
Give it some thought comrade. If you can't figure it out by the weekend I will tell you. Good luck on your quest.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#94 Jan 14, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes lil teepee.
You have neglected to mention how much the earth has supposedly warmed in the last 150 years. If the measurements are actually correct, the earth's average temperature has risen 1.3 degrees in the last 150 years. Slightly above the average for the last 2000 years......according to the experts.
Now, lil teepee.......... quit trying to scare good folks by lying to them.
http://ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/...

You lefties need to take a chill pill on this subject. You are almost rabidly focused making fools of yourselves.
btw, did you go on the ship of fools and get stuck in the ice?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#95 Jan 15, 2014
^
^
It's more like you right wing nuts should take a brain pill to clear your mental fog,then once you are able to engage your three functioning brain cells you might realize that…

in nature, even minuscule changes can cause major and catastrophic effects.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#96 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text>
The epitome of a naive duped moron!!!
Just how in the hell does anyone know anything about what the Pacific Ocean was doing 10,000 years ago?????????? LOL
>
>
It just so happens that scientists are considerably more educated and infinitely smarter than you and all your unenlightened t bagging cohorts, plus …

they have devised ways to figure out what things were like even before your ancestors were prokaryotes canoodling in the primordial mud...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#97 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text>

You know grandbaby nicoliar that there are other scientists out there who claim that 10,000 years ago, the Pacific Ocean didn't even exist?!?!?!
So which theory is it??? Yours??? Because you are a self hating liberal??? LOL at your shear naive stupidity!
GloBull warming? It is an undeniable LIE... Just for self hating liberal idiots like you, grandbaby nicoliar!
global warming lies exposed
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...
>
>
Yes, I know, there are also those so called "scientists" who claim that the Earth itself did not exist 10,000 years ago, and that Jesus Christ had a herd of prize dinosaurs, but that kind of science is manna for fools and fodder for stand up comics...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#98 Jan 15, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it some thought comrade. If you can't figure it out by the weekend I will tell you. Good luck on your quest.
>
>
We will all be waiting with bated breath looking forward for SAM's revelation which is certain to enlighten the world's scientific community...

Chico, CA

#99 Jan 15, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
It's more like you right wing nuts should take a brain pill to clear your mental fog,then once you are able to engage your three functioning brain cells you might realize that…
in nature, even minuscule changes can cause major and catastrophic effects.
For instance?

Chico, CA

#100 Jan 15, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
We will all be waiting with bated breath looking forward for SAM's revelation which is certain to enlighten the world's scientific community...
I knew you wouldn't be able to noodle it through.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#101 Jan 15, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance?
>
>
Mere sunlight affecting the trajectory of asteroids…?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easter Cross 1 hr Sunshine Disinfects 60
COLLEGE GRADS GET the JOBS 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 1 hr Grandpa is Confused 35
Chico DOES NOT Have a Homeless Problem (Sep '15) 4 hr Steve 70
Thank you firefighters. (Jul '14) 5 hr Steve 150
Shoo-In 15 hr Laughter 4
Hillary Lied and People Died 18 hr Death Toll 3

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance