"Global warmist" experts stuck in pol...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#203 Jan 22, 2014
^
^
Quit lying fool!

The Ocean has been absorbing the equivalent energy of 100 million atomic bombs per year for the last 16 years…

"The ocean has warmed significantly over the past decade and a half, a new study based on different sources of ocean warming data suggests.

The new study, detailed in the May 20 issue of the journal Nature, revealed that the top 2,300 feet (700 meters) of the world's oceans warmed 0.64 watts per square meter from 1993 to 2008. That's equal to adding the energy from 100 million atomic bombs to the ocean each year during the 16-year period, said John Lyman of the University of Hawaii."

"Water takes longer to heat up and cool down than does the air or land, so ocean warming is considered to be a better indicator of global warming than measurements of global atmospheric temperatures at the Earth's surface. "

But foolish and ignorant conservative AGW deniers are having trouble understanding how heat could possibly be stored in the ocean's water!!!!!

http://www.livescience.com/6472-study-ocean-w...

If someone were to explain to conservative wing nuts that the Oceans contain 90% of the Earth's heath they still would understand not...

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives...
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#204 Jan 22, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
fool...!

If someone were to explain to conservative wing nuts that the Oceans contain 90% of the Earth's heath they still would understand not...
Wow...!

"the Earth's heath..."

"they still would understand not..."

And THIS is coming from someone who claims to have a MA Degree in English and a 175 IQ...!!!

You just never get tired of pretending...

Do you "Baghdad Bob"...!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#205 Jan 22, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Quit lying fool!
The Ocean has been absorbing the equivalent energy of 100 million atomic bombs per year for the last 16 years…
ROTFLMAO at you!!!!!!!!!!
Look out little chicken little, the oceans are ready to explode any minute now!
KAPHUQING BOOM!!!
ROTFLMAO at you.
I can not believe that you would even post anything like that??????????
You poor pathetic little mental midget! Still ROTFLMAO at you! What a dope.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#206 Jan 22, 2014
Bwwwahahahahahaha
here are the numbers for this atomic waring....

In 2004 a set of drifting buoys began to make similar measurements. There are now more than 3,000 of these floats bobbing in the world's seas, collecting oceanographic information.

Comparing the data sets, separated by more than a century in time, reveals that, yes, the ocean is warming. On average, the global ocean is warmer by roughly 0.6 degrees Celsius at the surface and 0.1 degrees at depth. The analysis appears in the journal Nature Climate Change.

The first measurements were taken in 1872 by crude tools, so the "experts"
can't even be sure they were correct.

Perhaps the real data remains aboard the global warmist expert ship stuck in the polar ice.

lololololol

beware of the dreaded atomic oceans!!!!!
rotflmao

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#207 Jan 22, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>

El Niño, La Niña, the Sun and all the known "etceteras" do no account for the warming, leaving only the greenhouse gases.
Ah, so in your world the Sun provides no warming. The various ebbs and flows of Sun spots affect the earth in no way?

The fact that the solar activity has been low of late has nothing to do with the cooling of our planet. Ok, comrade. Whatever you say.

Chico, CA

#208 Jan 22, 2014
Local wrote:
Perhaps the real data remains aboard the global warmist expert ship stuck in the polar ice.
The AGW alarmists are just like that ship, stuck in place with no where to go but to freeze to death until rescued by fossil fuel driven vessels.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#209 Jan 23, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO at you!!!!!!!!!!
Look out little chicken little, the oceans are ready to explode any minute now!
KAPHUQING BOOM!!!
ROTFLMAO at you.
I can not believe that you would even post anything like that??????????
You poor pathetic little mental midget! Still ROTFLMAO at you! What a dope.
>
>
I know you can not believe what I posted that's because your simple mind is incapable of understanding complex issues, therefore …

i understand why you would post something as childishly stupid as your comment above.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#210 Jan 23, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so in your world the Sun provides no warming. The various ebbs and flows of Sun spots affect the earth in no way?
The fact that the solar activity has been low of late has nothing to do with the cooling of our planet. Ok, comrade. Whatever you say.
>
>
Where or when did I say the Sun and it's fluctuations provide no warming…????

In fact, SOLUTION and I pointed out on numerous occasions that even though solar output has been at a minimum, the planet is still warming up.

Did you notice post # 206, where according to LOCO, your partner in dezinformatsiya, says that the oceans did warm up by .6 and 0.1 Celsius?

Do any of you have any idea how much energy it takes to warm up the oceans just by .1 Celsius, let alone .6 C????

I didn't think so…

Here is a link from Nature…

http://www.nature.com/nclimate/journal/v2/n6/...

P.S: Did you notice SAM that your posts are becoming more and more indistinguishable from those of LOCO, SOCIOPATH and the psychotic TWerP??
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#211 Jan 23, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I know you can not believe what I posted that's because your simple mind is incapable of understanding complex issues, therefore …
i understand why you would post something as childishly stupid as your comment above.
The ONLY thing that was complex about your post?
Was your complex naivety and ignorance!!!
And yes... I'm still ROTFLMAO at you and that post... KAPHUQINGBOOM little chicken little. ROTFLMAO You can't pay for entertainment like this.
You are proof positive that there is a sucker AKA liberal born every minute... what a bummer!!!
That's if you are lucky enough to have made it through the United States genocide of 55 million aborted/murdered babies since 1973.
Now... don't that make you immoral liberals proud??????????
Local

Lakeport, CA

#212 Jan 23, 2014
Lmao
The ocean temperature data taken in 1872 in very suspect in its accuracy, but the modern "expert" warmists are on it like white on rice because they really don't have much else to work with in the way of accurate recorded data.
ANYTHING that they can hang their hat on so that they do not look foolish.
The warmists, and the ol pos, are like the litte boy who cried wolf.
and now, we are hearing about "atomic oceans"???....and oh ya......watch out for that scarey man in the moon......

Detection of an observed 135 year ocean temperature change from limited data
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2252–2258, 28 May 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#213 Jan 23, 2014
^
^
There is nothing suspect about the 1872 readings because the temperature measuring instruments are extant and found to be quite accurate, the only things suspect are…

the information sources where conservatives get their disinformation from!!!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#214 Jan 23, 2014
Climate Science Humiliated…Earlier Model Prognoses Of Warmer Winters Now Today’s Laughingstocks
List of failed predictions from the "experts":

http://notrickszone.com/2013/04/04/climate-sc...
Local

Lakeport, CA

#215 Jan 23, 2014
and we will never forget the "ship of fools"

The ice breaker ship full of global warmists "experts" who got stranded in the polar ice while desperately searching for global warming evidence...

lololol

You simply cannot make this stuff up.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#216 Jan 23, 2014
^
^
The only "fools" are the frog brained conservative AGW deniers who remain sitting in a slowly warming cauldron of water after their handlers lit up a fire underneath them…

You absolutely can not make this stuff up!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#217 Jan 23, 2014
Update: Clitanic ‘Ship Of (Cold) Fools’ Rescued At Last:‘An Icy Blast Of Scepticism Greets Climate Expedition’

Reporting on the environmental movement has always required a certain sense of humor. In an earlier age, explorers who so badly underestimated the expanse of polar ice would surely have perished. But the 74 passengers and crew of the Akademik Shokalskiy are thriving. In this season of new beginnings we have here a chance to appreciate the amazing technologies created by free people. For they allow us to laugh at the folly of our fellow humans, rather than having to mourn their passing.--Editorial, The Wall Street Journal, 2 January 2014

The aim of the Australasian Antarctic Expedition, led by Chris Turney of the University of NSW, was to prove the East Antarctic ice sheet is melting. Its website spoke alarmingly of “an increasing body of evidence” showing “melting and collapse from ocean warming”. As they are transferred to sanctuary aboard the icebreaker Aurora Australis, Professor Turney and his fellow evacuees must accept the embarrassing failure of their mission shows how uncertain the science of climate change really is. They cannot reasonably do otherwise.--Editorial, The Australian, 2 January 2013

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/01/02/update...

lmao..... the Clitanic

In regard to climate science.....we are in the hands of professionals?
God help us!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#218 Jan 23, 2014
^
^
The "real fools" are landlocked and spreading disinformation via silly editorials in The Australian" just as Australia is turning into a burnt out cinder block all around them…

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/planet...

Chico, CA

#219 Jan 24, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Where or when did I say the Sun and it's fluctuations provide no warming…????
In the post that I quoted you from.
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, SOLUTION and I pointed out on numerous occasions that even though solar output has been at a minimum, the planet is still warming up.
Have you noticed that the planet is not warming? Have you stopped to consider that there is no scientific evidence to support the AGW catastrophic claims? Have you noticed that none of the AGW scientific predictions have happened? Do you realize that when a scientist postulates a theory, makes their predictions and when those predictions fail the theory is tossed and they start again? Have you noticed none of the catastrophic events predicted by the AGW alarmists have come to pass?

If mankind could control the climate we would be much better off with some warming than we would be with another mini-ice age.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#220 Jan 24, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
In the post that I quoted you from.
>
>
I think you better re read my post keeping in mind the context of the debate...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#221 Jan 24, 2014
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the planet is not warming? Have you stopped to consider that there is no scientific evidence to support the AGW catastrophic claims? Have you noticed that none of the AGW scientific predictions have happened? Do you realize that when a scientist postulates a theory, makes their predictions and when those predictions fail the theory is tossed and they start again? Have you noticed none of the catastrophic events predicted by the AGW alarmists have come to pass?
If mankind could control the climate we would be much better off with some warming than we would be with another mini-ice age.
>
>
The only thing that I noticed is that your bankrupt ideology and burning desire for $1 a gallon gasoline and further enriching the oil companies and the likes of the Koch brothers blinds you to the reality of AGW.

If you remove your ideological blinders you will see the wilder and wilder swings in weather, the rising and warming of the oceans, the melting glaciers, the latest "super" storms, the melting of ice caps, biological migrations, and myriads of other things predicted by AGW scientists.

You probably did not notice, but this so called winter, while the East Coast is freezing under arctic conditions, most of the people in California are running around wearing nothing but shorts and t shirts.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#222 Jan 24, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The only thing that I noticed is that your bankrupt ideology and burning desire for $1 a gallon gasoline and further enriching the oil companies and the likes of the Koch brothers blinds you to the reality of AGW.
If you remove your ideological blinders you will see the wilder and wilder swings in weather, the rising and warming of the oceans, the melting glaciers, the latest "super" storms, the melting of ice caps, biological migrations, and myriads of other things predicted by AGW scientists.
You probably did not notice, but this so called winter, while the East Coast is freezing under arctic conditions, most of the people in California are running around wearing nothing but shorts and t shirts.
Yep, GRANDPA, northern California is breaking record high temperatures every day. We're all experiencing extreme droughts.

So, since Loco the simpleton believes that weather and climate are the same thing, we're clearly experiencing global warming.

Climate scientists, however, would not make that claim-- they won't try to connect specific weather events to climate change.

But they have said that global warming will, OVERALL, give us more extreme weather, more droughts, more rising sea waters. And they're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PROOF there are SMART Republicans 3 hr Middle of the road 20
He's baaccckkkk! 3 hr Middle of the road 33
Why are all the fires getting so big? 4 hr Middle of the road 61
CONSERVATIVE family values= GUTTER 5 hr Middle of the road 28
Here is what real scientist say about global wa... 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 31
TRUMP will SINK Republicans 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 44
News PG&E proposes removal of 33 trees in Chico 10 hr Here Is One 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages