Why won't the U.S. tell us where the ...
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#22 Mar 19, 2014
The kid flying that "drone" should be very careful, Diane carries a gun and in a state of collapsed mental faculty, could "accidentally" shoot someone she perceives as a threat!
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#23 Mar 19, 2014
Regarding the airplane, it will eventually turn up but the question is which city and which type of weapon? Also, which nationality will be flying it, Iranian, Syrian, Egyptian, Sudanese, Saudi,.......?(The list goes on!)

Boeing 777: the new preferred weapon of radical Islamic jihadists
Jack Doff

Paradise, CA

#24 Mar 19, 2014
You conspiracy guys are morons. The plane went down and the wreckage will eventually be found. You cannot blame this on someone of another color, race , or religion. It ain't going to work you stupid racist pigs!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#25 Mar 20, 2014
^
^
Yes,we know… there are no such things as conspiracies in this world.
Tree Frog

Chico, CA

#26 Mar 21, 2014
The plane was not lost in a black hole because "A small black hole would suck in our entire universe"
. Mary Schiavo, former inspector general of the U.S. Department of Transportation.

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-black-hole-malaysia...
Tree Frog

Chico, CA

#27 Mar 21, 2014
Jack Doff wrote:
You conspiracy guys are morons. The plane went down and the wreckage will eventually be found. You cannot blame this on someone of another color, race , or religion. It ain't going to work you stupid racist pigs!
That's a theory on the mind of more than one person, it appears. A poll of CNN "OutFront" viewers on Tuesday found nearly half (46 percent) believe the plane was "stolen for a later terrorist attack."
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#28 Mar 25, 2014
There's more to this than meets the eye. When the plan first went missing the "experts" were saying there is no satellite up over the Indian Ocean. Now we find there is in fact a French satellite, a Chinese satellite, a British satellite, private satellite’s and numerous Australian satellites over the area. And they're all in what are called "stationary" orbits.

Come on folks, why all the mis -information from the "exsperts"?.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#29 Mar 25, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
There's more to this than meets the eye. When the plan first went missing the "experts" were saying there is no satellite up over the Indian Ocean. Now we find there is in fact a French satellite, a Chinese satellite, a British satellite, private satellite’s and numerous Australian satellites over the area. And they're all in what are called "stationary" orbits.
Come on folks, why all the mis -information from the "exsperts"?.
>
>
Not to mention that the DOD probably has got half a dozen satellites parked over the Indian Ocean too.
Casual observer

San Leandro, CA

#30 Mar 25, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Not to mention that the DOD probably has got half a dozen satellites parked over the Indian Ocean too.
You and your nutjob buddy need to find something useful to do. Why don't you grab some extra depends and go play bingo with your fellow blue hairs.
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#31 Mar 25, 2014
The f-ing plan is in a million pieces at the bottom of the ocean. This is a distraction because that is where our healthcare system is too under Obama's incompetient stupid big daddy-o know just about everything other than run a country direction.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#32 Mar 25, 2014
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your nutjob buddy need to find something useful to do. Why don't you grab some extra depends and go play bingo with your fellow blue hairs.
>
>
So thats what you all do in the one horse town of Chowchilla and when you get bored you troll TOPIX?
Casual reader 2

Lucerne, CA

#33 Mar 25, 2014
The U.S. doesn't know where the effing plane is.
Some whacko liberals like to give the impression that Uncle Sam knows everything.........they do not.
As is in the case with man made global warming, they have a clue about our weather/climate, but that's about it.
RIW and the ole pos are probably going with the newest alien abduction theory. The plane is in area 51 by now....... right?.......
lmfao
Satillite imagery has given the "experts" a new toy and it has gone to their heads.......It's like watching a movie without sound.......they have an idea what is going on, but they are missing some VERY important information.......and yet, we must listen to supposed experts "best guesses" on how it will all turn out.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#34 Mar 25, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are correct. I was at work this morning and pulled up live shots from numerous satellites that made a mosaic stretching from the Indian Ocean all the way to Caulifornia. "LIVE SHOTS".

Sure can tell who the low information voters are who post on this forum.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#35 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You are correct. I was at work this morning and pulled up live shots from numerous satellites that made a mosaic stretching from the Indian Ocean all the way to Caulifornia. "LIVE SHOTS".
>
>
Speaking of "low information voters" take a look at what that moron LOCO wrote on post # 33...
Local

Lucerne, CA

#36 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>
OK then my dopey lil government shill. Enlighten us all.
Where is the plane? and why is the obama administration keeping the info. secret.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#37 Mar 25, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then my dopey lil government shill. Enlighten us all.
Where is the plane? and why is the obama administration keeping the info. secret.
Are you really that stupid? For weeks now EVERYONE, governments included have been saying there are no satellites in the Indian Ocean butt now France China private companies, Australia and the British are now all saying they have satellites there. You really are stupid aren't you.

Speaking to an associate who has first hand knowledge, the navy now has the ability to see subs from space when the sub is thousands of feet under water.

I guess morons like you think that all those military satellites that could read a license plate from outer space just evaporated when bush left office.

I don't know where the plane is but knowing technological abilities that governments have and having watched them outright lie, I think they do know.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#38 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't know where the plane is but knowing technological abilities that governments have and having watched them outright lie, I think they do know.
And that would include our liar in chief... and your king, oblamer, now wouldn't it???
Local

Lucerne, CA

#39 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't know where the plane is ..........
That's what I thought you mouthy lil dope.
lol

If our government knew where it was, this whole thing would be in recovery mode.
It is not in recovery mode because they really don't know where the plane is either.

The U.S.(Israel) want to be absolutely sure that the plane has not been hidden elsewhere. Worst case scenario? 777 retrofitted with a "dirty bomb".
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#40 Mar 26, 2014
^
^
Not necessarily, if the government knows where the plane crashed killing all onboard there is no need to tip anyone as to our monitoring capabilities but it is a good chance for us to find something out about what others can and can not do.

We can take our sweet time about recovering whats needed without revealing too much of what our satellites are capable off.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#41 Mar 26, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Not necessarily, if the government knows where the plane crashed killing all onboard there is no need to tip anyone as to our monitoring capabilities but it is a good chance for us to find something out about what others can and can not do.
We can take our sweet time about recovering whats needed without revealing too much of what our satellites are capable off.
Everyone except republican lemmings know that there are thousands of satellites in space. NOAA has dozens of them. Hell, all anyone with a brain need do is watch the evening news and watch the weather report to see satellite photos. Do these morons on the right think the satellite photos shown on faux are phony?

Now days most of those pieces of hardware are in a "stationary" orbit.

Do you think there's any hope of actually educating these low intelligence repubicans who post on this forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAILURE Trumps blames the Media and anyone else... 50 min Can We Fix Stupid 6
Hey, Vlad P, aint it time we wikki leak on the ... 14 hr lkiyftyrru 1
Explanation for Trumps behavior; He WEARS a Tig... 15 hr 666fff666 1
Berry Soto Proven To Be A Cross-Dressing Phoggo... 16 hr ANONYMOUS 2
World LAUGHS at LITTLE t 16 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
Blacks For Trump 2020 Dot Com 16 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
Melania TRUMP HATES THE WHITE HOUSE! 19 hr sadfyheryhr 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance