Joe the plumber, then Clive the welfa...

Joe the plumber, then Clive the welfare cowboy, whose next Fox News?

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fox folk heroes

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2014
Since Fox news is the Voice of the Republican Establishment, I'm wondering who will be the next Fox News Republican Party Folk Hero. Joe the Plumber is gone, Clive is being roasted, and properly so, so who will they promote next? Poor thing! We don't feel for ya.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2014
>
>
Never fear, the indomitable conservative spirit will dredge up another prime specimen from the stygian depths of the human cesspool.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Hey now! I'm starting to change my opinion of the welfare goat -roper bundy after he threw tush bimbo and the freaks over at faux under the bus.

NOT
Fox folk heroes

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2014
Maybe they will follow Boehner's lead and promote the Entire GOP House delegation. Clearly they do nothing and so it follows that they are collecting a Government WELFARE Check.
Welfare RightyFauxSurfer s

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2014
How about considering the Faux Fox News Right Winger posing as a SoCal Surfer Dude on welfare.
HaagenHut

Paradise, CA

#7 Apr 26, 2014
Is this the topix version of a special needs classroom? You guys collectively would be challenged to figure out how toilet paper works!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#8 Apr 26, 2014
And then there is the one who pees itself every time it sees oblamer, chris matthews, comparing sandra fluke to MLK's widow???
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/03/06/ch...

And then the one who pees itself every time it sees oblamer, chris matthews, compares oblamersa’s Call To sandra fluke to JFK’s call to Coretta Scott King???
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-matthews-com...

sandra fluke: A Fake Victim of Georgetown’s Policy on Contraceptives?
Really classy stuff... NOT! LMAO at you liberal imbeciles!

And how many other lying liberal false victims can we find???
To many too fit on these pages!!!

Fake Liberal Victims
http://personalliberty.com/fake-liberal-victi...
HaagenHut

Paradise, CA

#9 Apr 26, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
Hey now! I'm starting to change my opinion of the welfare goat -roper bundy after he threw tush bimbo and the freaks over at faux under the bus.
NOT
I'm startin to change my opinion to, I thought you were stupid but now I think it is much more serious! There is hope, the government has programs for tards.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#10 Apr 26, 2014
HaagenHut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm startin to change my opinion to, I thought you were stupid but now I think it is much more serious! There is hope, the government has programs for tards.
>
>
So when are you going to enroll…???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2014
HaagenHut wrote:
Is this the topix version of a special needs classroom? You guys collectively would be challenged to figure out how toilet paper works!
>
>
Conservatives never cease to amaze me.

I always thought you guys used corn husks to wipe your brains and here you crawl out of the woodwork talking toilet paper...
whackos

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
So when are you going to enroll…???
He's a classic example of the result of the budget cuts to mental health programs.
HaagenHut

Paradise, CA

#13 Apr 26, 2014
G-R-A-N-D-P-A you are irrelevant now. Go back to your r-o-o-m and l-y-e down for a rest. A rest of your life.

Don't forget to change the water in your teeth glass!
HaagenMUTstupid

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2014
HaagenHut wrote:
G-R-A-N-D-P-A you are irrelevant now. Go back to your r-o-o-m and l-y-e down for a rest. A rest of your life.
Don't forget to change the water in your teeth glass!
Go back to Denmark Mogens!

The Guttural German post of yours a while back simply proves your low status as a human being. Say hi to your Hubbby who claims you are dead, Mr One. OR are you the true Mr One post SEX CHANGE? Now we know why your ISP was in Denmark!

You need more psychological counseling and an increase in your Estrogen Hormone Therapy.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#15 Apr 27, 2014
HaagenMUTstupid wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to Denmark Mogens!
The Guttural German post of yours a while back simply proves your low status as a human being. Say hi to your Hubbby who claims you are dead, Mr One. OR are you the true Mr One post SEX CHANGE? Now we know why your ISP was in Denmark!
You need more psychological counseling and an increase in your Estrogen Hormone Therapy.
Not that's funny!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#16 Apr 27, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that's funny!
For a first grade mentality.
You children are pathetic... and that's being very nice.

Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#17 Apr 27, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
For a first grade mentality.
You children are pathetic... and that's being very nice.
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
Watching the antics of you tea -bagging bigoted repubicans, now that's funny.
GOP Stranger than Fictio

United States

#18 Apr 30, 2014
Move over Joe and Clive.

The REAL TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN DARLINGS are surfacing now.

The Truth IS stranger than Fiction when it comes to the DESPERATE Tea Bagger Republican Party.

SH IT comes to roost sooner or later when one does NOT know History!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 May 1, 2014
"GRANDPA NICOLAI" called President Obama a "Boy"...!!!

"GRANDPA NICOLAI" is a RACIST PIG...!!!

Since Donald Sterling has been banned from the NBA for his Racist Comments...

Don't you all think it is time to ban old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" from the Chico TOPIX Forum for calling the President of the United States a "Black Ghetto Boy"...?

Calling ANY African-American a "Boy" like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" did is DISGRACEFUL at least and RACIST TO THE CORE...!!!

How long are African-American Men in these United State going to have to suffer the RACIST INDIGNITY of being called a "Boy" like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" did when he called President Obama a "Black Ghetto Boy"...?!!!

Here is the link ... where on Jan 24, 2012 old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" called President Obama a "Boy"...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T7OB...

Only a RACIST PIG would call the first Black President of the United States a "Boy"...!!!

Again... If Donald Sterling is going to be banned than why not ban old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" from these TOPIX Forums for his OFFENSIVE and RACIST remark calling President Obama a "Boy"...!!!

IT IS TIME TO BAN "GRANDPA NICOLAI" FROM THE TOPIX FORUM...!!!

NOW...!!!
Jack Doff

Paradise, CA

#20 May 1, 2014
I agree with TWP on Grandpa Nicoli

I am a liberal by nature but I cannot abide a racist. I say he should be banned as well! Shameless disrespectful clod!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#21 May 2, 2014
Jack Doff wrote:
I agree with TWP on Grandpa Nicoli
I am a liberal by nature but I cannot abide a racist. I say he should be banned as well! Shameless disrespectful clod!
>
>
It is all about context, my boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group Trolling by the Ones 1 min Here is One 6
FAKE NEWS becomes REAL NEWS 3 min Chrome Dome 2 4
I am a Liar 6 min Here is One 5
Minneapolis says Bye Bye Betsy!!! 10 min Chrome Dome 2 5
Grandpa Nicolai's Dream Boy 20 min Chrome Dome 2 5
Hannity has no idea what a SIM card is 25 min Chrome Dome 2 11
mickey lost his job 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 12

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages