Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227971 Jan 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How deceitful.
The vast majority of those nations would never term ss couples as married, and you know it.
Marriage describes a distinct relationship in every single culture.
A ss couple can never equate to marriage.
Your deceit only exposes the weakness of your position.
Absolutely right!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#227972 Jan 16, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
... And, BTW, please learn to use proper grammatical structure, before attempting to use reason. Small steps first, Padawan... You must learn to walk, before trying to run.
Wow, I didn't REALLY expect there to a grammar dufuss! sheesh.... great job, you really bolster your views well. LOL
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227973 Jan 16, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You go away you Neanderthal hillbilly!
No, you go away. I said it first, nyah, I win...

Location hidden

#227974 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
See? Preposterous. You make mountains out of molehills and sweep your own errors away. I rest my case. You can't even post properly and yet you think that you are the final word on all things. I do believe that you are a child that has yet to develop your powers of judgement. This will come later, when your pre-frontal cortex finishes developing.
Hmmm, trying to be cordial with you ;-)
...but if all you have left is calling me a child (and a neanderthal one at that) then maybe I should not.
Where exactly can one go to look up how to "even post properly"? Well?

Location hidden

#227975 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Another attempt to deceive. And, it's the U.N. that is attempting to undermine our solidarity, through the introductions of divisions, at every level of our social fabric. As we become divided, they gain ground in their attempt control America. And you, and your idiot brigade, do not realize this fact. To you, it's merely "The Springer Show", with your garish clowns trying to achieve the upper hand, through the shouting of the most insults. Can it, clown. You're out of your depth...
I respond to this in post #227962.
Marriage IS a right.
Period.
Whatever agenda you have with the UN has no bearring on this fact.
The UN wasn't even the first authority to affirm this right they are just they most easily recognizable.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#227976 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>No, you go away. I said it first, nyah, I win...
You are a male chauvinist pig and so
try and make me leave! You think yer
So great.You act like a woman hater!
You are a stupid know it all jerk!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#227977 Jan 16, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, trying to be cordial with you ;-)
...but if all you have left is calling me a child (and a neanderthal one at that) then maybe I should not.
Where exactly can one go to look up how to "even post properly"? Well?
Told ya! lol
Sponge

La Puente, CA

#227978 Jan 16, 2014
Spoonge Bob's revenge #227977
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227979 Jan 16, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the ones directly related to homosexuals . The deadly virous introduced to this world specifically by homosexuals.
Guess again, closet boy. AIDS came from Africa. The've run the DNA.... it's scientific fact. Stop being an idiot.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227980 Jan 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How deceitful.
The vast majority of those nations would never term ss couples as married, and you know it.
Marriage describes a distinct relationship in every single culture.
A ss couple can never equate to marriage.
Your deceit only exposes the weakness of your position.
Using a logical fallacy doesn't prove your point, dummy.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#227981 Jan 16, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It was passed on to humans via infected animals and poor hygiene when handling the meat. Heterosexuals spread it more than homosexuals....the latter are more susceptible to contracting it. HIV is the virus that leads to AIDS.
That is the homosexuals explanation all thought it is close to the fact, but not exact
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#227982 Jan 16, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you believe it Gustavo Bruno
LMAO at you frankie you troll
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227984 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
But, no federal laws have been violated.I obey the Constitution first, the same document that even empowers the SCROTUS.
Who said any federal laws were violated? I said states cannot pass laws that violate the federal Constitution.... you know, that thing you claim to obey first?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227985 Jan 16, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the homosexuals explanation all thought it is close to the fact, but not exact
Oh puh-leez.... do tell us exactly.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227986 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I knew that responding to you would result in you (yet again) being rude. The courts DID feel sorry for stupid people. It's why we have the issue off SSM plaguing us. If you need evidence of this, look in the mirror, and see it manifested.
Just as I suspected. You have no proof of harm. How many court cases does your side have to lose before you fools learn anything? How about your side stops wasting the taxpayers' money by filing cases you are sure to lose? Cases that a 5th grader would know better than to file. Petty, frivolous lawsuits, just for the sake of being mean. THAT'S rude.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227987 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Your self-righteous indignation does you little credit. You accuse me of arrogance, while it is you who is arrogant to assume (wrongly) that my position is wrong, and that yours is right, which it isn't. You should seek therapy.
May I remind you of:

"Else, you would not dispute the term "anything goes". It is the very embodiment of SSM. "Anyone can do anything", right? "

No assumption, your position IS wrong.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#227988 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again, closet boy. AIDS came from Africa. The've run the DNA.... it's scientific fact. Stop being an idiot.
lol not in the closet you homo. I know it came from Africa you creep! it's just that you guys brought it here and spread the virous like rabbits. Be smart, wear a condom and tell your partner to wipe good before you enter the exit only hole.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227989 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Correct.
WRONG!

We're all aware of the multitude of SCOTUS rulings on the subject. So stop lying.
Still Bill

Dublin, CA

#227990 Jan 16, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again oh great ignorant one ! The AID's epidemic began in fact when African hunters ate and consumed contaminated monkey meat who were in fact most likely heterosexual ! So you see it was you who is responsible in an indirect way for this awful disease and passing it on to gays ! LoL

Learn something if that's at all possible !

The history of AID's

http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art4885...

And.....

The origin of AID's

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#227992 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I suspected. You have no proof of harm. How many court cases does your side have to lose before you fools learn anything? How about your side stops wasting the taxpayers' money by filing cases you are sure to lose? Cases that a 5th grader would know better than to file. Petty, frivolous lawsuits, just for the sake of being mean. THAT'S rude.
Frivolous law suits ?? you should talk, that is the new fad of a homosexuals today, example the lesbian waitress that made up a terrible lie about not getting a tip for her sevice because she was fruit and the two idiots that sued a NY taxi company for another made up B.S. lie don't talk about frivolous law suits you moron. get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Shadow Disrespected 11 hr Grandpa Is A Whit... 4
FBI Revolt Of Watergate Proportions If Hillary ... 12 hr Grandpa Is Going ... 1
16 Reason Why Britain Told the EU to Bugger Off - 19 hr Grandpa luvs Stup... 1
TWP is a WHITE SUPREMACIST 22 hr Grandpa luvs the KKK 9
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 23 hr Grandpa is a Pirate 25
New National Monument Mon Smokey Bear 1
Obama Suffers Humiliating Defeat In Brexit Vote- Sun Jane twitchy-face... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages