Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226132 Dec 9, 2013
I'm gonna ride my Hoover Around all the way to Walmart (a few miles) as soon as it's fully charged. Then buy a case of PBR and a bottle of whatever high proof donkey piss they got since they don't have Dickel Tennessee whiskey, my regular snortin' whiskey.

The cops told me next time they see me riding my Hoover Around drunk and throwing beer cans at cars they will arrest me for DUI. So I'm going before I get over the legal limit. I think it's OK if I toss cans if I'm sober.

AH good times!

P.S. Someone open a damn window.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226134 Dec 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I'm gonna ride my Hoover Around all the way to Walmart (a few miles) as soon as it's fully charged. Then buy a case of PBR and a bottle of whatever high proof donkey piss they got since they don't have Dickel Tennessee whiskey, my regular snortin' whiskey.

The cops told me next time they see me riding my Hoover Around drunk and throwing beer cans at cars they will arrest me for DUI. So I'm going before I get over the legal limit. I think it's OK if I toss cans if I'm sober.

AH good times!

P.S. Someone open a damn window.
Ha Ha so funny "Hoover" around
gave your fake ness away...FAIL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226135 Dec 9, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha so funny "Hoover" around
gave your fake ness away...FAIL
That's what some silly jackass calls himself NE Jade named my motorized wheelchair. A "Hoover Around".

He's a real dope! I suppose he meant a Hoveround. But I kinda like hoover around so I go with it.

...Success!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226136 Dec 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>That's what some silly jackass calls himself NE Jade named my motorized wheelchair. A "Hoover Around".

He's a real dope! I suppose he meant a Hoveround. But I kinda like hoover around so I go with it.

...Success!
People are so ignorant!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MadeUpInGlendora

Azusa, CA

#226138 Dec 9, 2013
Spindex number's for today are: #226136
Probies

Azusa, CA

#226139 Dec 9, 2013
Spinners numbers are: #226137
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226140 Dec 9, 2013
Hey Poof!
Just reported you for posting filthy
dirty posts on another thread.That
is your MO you Cyber bullying POS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#226142 Dec 9, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you take your lice-ridden mexican azz back to Mexico where you belong. THAT would be a job well done!
You could get work selling tacos or cherries at donkey trail offramps.
well you moron from L.A. If I do go, it will only be to sell your mom and sisters for cheap tricks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226143 Dec 9, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>well you moron from L.A. If I do go, it will only be to sell your mom and sisters for cheap tricks.
Not from me.Thanks loser,my mom
is dead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ALEC stukers

Azusa, CA

#226144 Dec 9, 2013
Spindex your new lucky numbers are: #226143

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Spinduxes

Azusa, CA

#226145 Dec 9, 2013
Spinduxes your new lucky numbers are: #226143
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#226148 Dec 9, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
is dead.
STFU frankie you dumb shit, unless you are from L.A.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#226149 Dec 9, 2013
frankie I notice you always answer yourself, what's up with that? FKer
Mane

Torrance, CA

#226152 Dec 9, 2013
It is in the child’s best interests that he be raised under the influence of his natural father and mother. This rule is confirmed by the evident difficulties faced by the many children who are orphans or are raised by a single parent, a relative, or a foster parent.

The unfortunate situation of these children will be the norm for all children of a same-sex “marriage.” A child of a same-sex “marriage” will always be deprived of either his natural mother or father. He will necessarily be raised by one party who has no blood relationship with him. He will always be deprived of either a mother or a father role model.

Same-sex “marriage” ignores a child’s best interests.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#226154 Dec 9, 2013
Mane wrote:
It is in the child’s best interests that he be raised under the influence of his natural father and mother. This rule is confirmed by the evident difficulties faced by the many children who are orphans or are raised by a single parent, a relative, or a foster parent.
The unfortunate situation of these children will be the norm for all children of a same-sex “marriage.” A child of a same-sex “marriage” will always be deprived of either his natural mother or father. He will necessarily be raised by one party who has no blood relationship with him. He will always be deprived of either a mother or a father role model.
Same-sex “marriage” ignores a child’s best interests.
Rose's Law:
Morons, like Mane, with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
No matter how you feel about gay couples raising children, gay marriage is a separate issue. You can marry and not raise kids, and raise kids but not marry.
Spoondex

Azusa, CA

#226155 Dec 9, 2013
Spoondex numbers are #226154
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#226158 Dec 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
It amuses me immensely noticing the judge-its, that people hate me more than Gustavo who is the biggest homophobe this thread has ever seen.
They'll give him kudos for an insult against Frankie! Ah good times!
Is it that polygamy thing? Afraid polygamists will hog all the marriage equality for themselves and there won't be any left for you?
oh STFU you cry baby ...
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#226159 Dec 9, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons, like Mane, with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
No matter how you feel about gay couples raising children, gay marriage is a separate issue. You can marry and not raise kids, and raise kids but not marry.
you haven't had a real argument in years. STFU ...
Phattys regret

Santa Cruz, CA

#226160 Dec 9, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
is dead.
sigh....Phatty, we all know your mom shudn't have made you drive her to the liquor store. She KNEW you were way my wasted than her.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226161 Dec 9, 2013
Phattys regret wrote:
<quoted text>sigh....Phatty, we all know your mom shudn't have made you drive her to the liquor store. She KNEW you were way my wasted than her.
You are a POS! Why don't you
get a life loser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 3 min Here Is One 502
SIGNS of Climate CHANGE. 3 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 65
Repubican kotexas attorney general indicted on ... 4 min Here Is One 16
Willits Bypass bridge collapse investigation 4 min Here Is One 75
Summer FLOODS in L.A 6 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 30
Another mass shooting 7 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 75
Faux Global Warming (Nov '14) 35 min Here Is One 877
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages