Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222558 Oct 25, 2013
guest wrote:
Obviously some idiots think this is a general chat room. It is not. It is a gay-themed discussion thread regarding same sex marriage. But whatever. Some people just have nothing better to do than try to socialize on a gay thread. Sad really...
I tried many time to keep the topic alive but there are too many smart mouth trolls in here, so I just roll with it no pun intended frankie ...
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222559 Oct 25, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed,prop 8 is NOT the law even though you stated once you voted for it! LOL,Are you confused deary? You are right though this thread is MOOT and should be taken down so we can move on to the next state that will soon pass a marriage equality bill or do it through popular vote as in Maine and Washington state! How about you stop with the unintelligent bull shyte and move over to a bigot thread where you'll be much happier! I have yet to see you post anything significant or intelligent for that matter on the subject of this thread,like flunky you haven't met a bigot you didn't love!
lol you are biased, you will never consider anyone elses thoughts, argument or comments on SSM , you wear blinders. What you say here is absolutly nill, you may as well just go home.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222560 Oct 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old man jerk......I will go when I
Feel like it.Go change your depends
and STFU!who the hell are you?
If you don't like my posts,don't read
them.......
well! at least we agree on one thing ...
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222561 Oct 25, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said,unintelligent off topic babble,thanks for proving my point bigot! Must be that time of life for you huh? LOL,Don't you have some dishes to wash or a toilet to clean,or some clothes to wash,maybe go service the hubby that is if you don't turn his stomach with that growing rice pouch of a belly you have on yourself? You know your matronly duties? You know you're NO spring chicken at 47 right,in a few short years you'll be even more of a dried up old lady so I wouldn't make such a big deal out of age you hateful old hag! At least quit wasting valuable thread space with your meaningless posts! Still waiting for one post about the subject at hand! YOU are one pathetic ugly minded biotch! YOU are dismissed and a waste of time and space!
Stop with your useless complaining bitch. This thread has obviously changed to a better one and we are having fun with it. Go pound sand and STFU
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222562 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, ss couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Maybe one more state will change that reality?
Snicker.
And married and recognized as such in all 50 states on the federal level.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222563 Oct 25, 2013
I like stories like this, it reminds me that not all Christians are hateful ignorant bigots, that it is just a minority that are.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222564 Oct 25, 2013
touchanerve cali wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Phatty Pat's way of acting out (sadly in a public forum) her anger towards her brother.
Now to be fair to Phatco, her bro really is a piece of shite.
Bro,(John) claims to be "Gay" but only when it "suits" him.
"Rumor" has it that Bro and Sis are quite "close" wink wink...
REALLY!! do tell ....
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222565 Oct 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha......I don't even have a brother!
I think whatever mental health center
that you escaped from is probably
happy..When you were in Foster care
Were you abused? Is that why you
are so bitter you pick random people
off the internet and start sh!t with
them.....Lol,I know I'm not your enemy
Patti and that's all that matters.What
a bunch of old men think about me
Is meh!.....What u think of me is
meaningless.....Good try though!:)
Lay back and lets talk about it, you will feel better. Was it the ice cream man? or before that dreadful time
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222566 Oct 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
I'm not sure why this thread continues, at this point. Gay folks can legally marry in CA, and every one of those marriages is federally recognized. That's not going to change in the future.
The debate is over in CA. Equality won.
Now it's time to move forward to the next skirmish.
Ok so you infected CA too, wasn't hard to get Jerry's kids Brown to fall for it, hell he swings your way too, like the judge and Newsom too. you gays did have the right players in the right locations I must admit. Now you have even a bigger player in J. Bidens daughter ... lol there goes the rest of the country. If you no longer like the thread then get the FK out and take your stink with you. Oh and STFU
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222567 Oct 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And married and recognized as such in all 50 states on the federal level.
How does it feel to have to FORCE people to accept you and want you? your cult is pathedic
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222568 Oct 25, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you are biased, you will never consider anyone elses thoughts, argument or comments on SSM , you wear blinders. What you say here is absolutly nill, you may as well just go home.
There is NOTHING to consider and YOUR thoughts are mute. You, just like 3 t+ts, are bigoted and only seek to deny others happiness. People being in a SS marriage has NOTHING to do with you or your life. Now STFU, go back to watching TV and leave the kitty alone.POS
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222569 Oct 25, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to have to FORCE people to accept you and want you? your cult is pathedic
No one is forcing anyone to accept anyone, they are legally married, that isn’t an opinion, that is a fact.

Whether you personally accept them or not is totally meaningless to them. You and my personal acceptance is not important to them, we are not that important.

I don’t accept many Christians, that doesn’t mean they don’t exist, that doesn’t mean they cannot marry, my acceptance is not important, just like yours is not important.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222570 Oct 25, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to have to FORCE people to accept you and want you? your cult is pathedic
Doesn't bother me, Bigoted hypocrites using the excuse of Christianity, have been doing it for centuries.
Number 9

La Puente, CA

#222571 Oct 25, 2013
With them steel wheels a turning and getting down the tracks is a good thing in the morning too!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#222572 Oct 25, 2013
http://www.debate.org/debates/Gay-marriage-is...

In Murphy v. Ramsey (1885) the U.S. Supreme Court stated:

"[C]ertainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to rank as one of
the coordinate state of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one MAN and one WOMAN in the holy state of matrimony; the sure
foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of the reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement."
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222573 Oct 25, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING to consider and YOUR thoughts are mute. You, just like 3 t+ts, are bigoted and only seek to deny others happiness. People being in a SS marriage has NOTHING to do with you or your life. Now STFU, go back to watching TV and leave the kitty alone.POS
Aww c'mon mikey you lil homo STFU bigot
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222574 Oct 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is forcing anyone to accept anyone, they are legally married, that isn’t an opinion, that is a fact.
Whether you personally accept them or not is totally meaningless to them. You and my personal acceptance is not important to them, we are not that important.
I don’t accept many Christians, that doesn’t mean they don’t exist, that doesn’t mean they cannot marry, my acceptance is not important, just like yours is not important.
speak for yourself you ignorant nothing POS
Number 9

La Puente, CA

#222575 Oct 25, 2013
With all them steel wheels a turning they must be going somewhere?
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#222576 Oct 25, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me, Bigoted hypocrites using the excuse of Christianity, have been doing it for centuries.
You keep talking "Christianity" what does that have to do with anything, espacially SSM what a moron, like you are mr perfect, go FK yourself
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222577 Oct 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
http://www.debate.org/debates/Gay-marriage-is...
In Murphy v. Ramsey (1885) the U.S. Supreme Court stated:
"[C]ertainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to rank as one of
the coordinate state of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one MAN and one WOMAN in the holy state of matrimony; the sure
foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of the reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement."
So you should be working on a time machine, so you can go back to the days of bigotry and hatred. That was back when women couldn’t vote, when black people were suppressed, hunted and lynched.

The war is over, you lost, hatred and bigotry are NOT the rule of law today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHERE are the CONSERVATIVES 37 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 6
USA Today OPPOSES Trump 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... 4 hr TerriB1 1
B-Line Paratransit tells drivers no no Fire Lan... 15 hr Simply Put 1
Trump Wins First Debate 17 hr T-REX 20
Buffoon Mulholland Thinks C*nt-one won Debate 17 hr T-REX 13
Chelsea Clinton Denial of The Truth 17 hr T-REX 2

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages