Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jul 13

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#217653 Sep 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Astroturf, to suggest a swelling grassroots acceptance of Caligula and NAMBLA.
I don't think I fully understand your response, but how does pedophilia get involved in this? Sexual orientation and sexual paraphilia are not comparable.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217654 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "point" is mute in claiming 'gays' use animals to justify human behavior MORON.
How do I know???
Read the first line of the post you just responded to;
"No, moron, we study animals to understand human behavior--not to justify it."
You truly exhibit intelligence even a shit throwing chimpanzee in the Cincinnati Zoo would not fall to.
What?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217655 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it.
"Fraudulent law"....yet ANOTHER non existent term to go along with "default families" and "unmarriages".
LOL!!!!!
Well sister...to say your mind is stuck on stupid wouldn't begin to illustrate how lost you are.
Of course this is just a "non belief" in your book of reality.
LOL!!!!!
DAMN ....God never made a bigger idiot than you I swear.
What?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217656 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
moot....moot....moot.
Never can get that word right.
LOL!!!
That's because you are a dummy.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217658 Sep 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you huh.....I knew there was a gentleman in there somewhere.
<quoted text>
I noticed you changed the question, from should there be laws, or support for laws by Christians to the one above. I think greed for the sake of greed is to something Christian's should aspire to. Utilizing one's wealth to help thy fellow man, is an, in my opinion, a Christian aspiration, something that should be, and is encouraged. As to "gluttony", the body is a temple, however celebratory feasts are part of Christian worship. It is the excess for the sake of excess that is the sin.
Now back to our show.
You did not answer the questions....we know greed and gluttony are sins in the bible...That is fact.

So why doesn't the church and Christian fight to bans those like they do same sex...Come on Pietro.

You skipped around and danced around the question. You fight to have one sin banned and made into law to stop it...WHY NOT REST OF THE SINS...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217659 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Your *opinion* same sexed marriages are 'oxymorons'.
Keep your stupid opinions. Shit loser, share them with others so they too will know what a dumbass you are.
LOL!!!!
Geeezus....
Make up your mind dummy. Should he keep his opinions or share them?

What a dope.

LOL!!!!
Geeeezus....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217660 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Nazi personal opinion does not matter..IT WILL STILL BE LEGAL AND YOUR OLD AND WILL BE DEAD......
Progress moves forward even if you drag your feet..
*you're.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217661 Sep 22, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to bridle my free speech flunky? Nah,how about you STFU and mind your own business,lets here some more off topic and unintelligent blabber!
OK, let's hear it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217662 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
We do.
We currently have camps in Aurora, Colorado. Lancaster, Ohio. Taft, California. Portland, Oregon. Plymouth, Minnesota and in 2 areas of Dallas, Texas.
All there to hypnotize and brainwash.
And we have more to come.
You better keep your eyes peeled. Day and NIGHT!!!!!!
The Sons of Liberty, and the Rebel alliance, will use the force to defeat Darth Sclio and the Evil empire.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217664 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not answer the questions....we know greed and gluttony are sins in the bible...That is fact.
So why doesn't the church and Christian fight to bans those like they do same sex...Come on Pietro.
You skipped around and danced around the question. You fight to have one sin banned and made into law to stop it...WHY NOT REST OF THE SINS...
I answered it on the other thread.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217665 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to easy with you uneducated redneck inbreds.....You have nothing but hate and bigotry....
One can only genuflect to you, shitferbrains.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217666 Sep 22, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn,No one really gives a flying crap how you feel flunky! I know how about you quit spamming the board with your utter off topic and irrelevant B.S.! Yup,flunky hasn't met a bigot he doesn't love! How about more lie's about how you support marriage equality,I need a good laugh you broken down old loser!
No. I like "spamming the board". If you can spam the board so can I, you know, equality. It's for me too.

How about more lies about how you are straight. I always enjoy need a good laugh.

Even better! How about more lies about your bronze star?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217667 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>WHY NOT REST OF THE SINS...
Me educated! You knot! Me crave sphinctur! Me Enlightuned!

SLURP!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217668 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
States cant pass laws that take or keep away Constitutional civil rights....
Now run off to your KKK Nazi sunday morning cult service...Go sit there thinking how good you are all why you attack the Constitution and civil rights....YOU ARE A VILE NAZI HITLER LOVING TRAITOR.....
Now do you want laws stopping and banning greed and gluttony???????? COME ON BE A HONEST ADULT AND ANSWER IT.
Relax fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217669 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 'SunMad' and not 'summaid' and no. I don't like raisins.
Might explain why I don't like you given your brain reflects what one looks like.
Too funny! "It's SumMad not summaid". What a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217670 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "hetero". Probably so much so I slept with your wife BEFORE she got fat and ugly leaving you with second hand goods and a reason she was never satisfied with you in bed.
Morality in itself can be determined on a personal level. Doesn't apply to shared situations.
Now...the is an aspect such as shared morality. Aspects in knowing murder, rape, pedophelia, theft, etc. is considered "bad" or "evil".
Unofrtunatle for your sorry ass same sex marriage does not include itself in that format therefore your determination of gay marriage as being 'immoral' is one you and some other biased others must carry around like a wet unwanted backpack but it is not shared.
As far as the 'Feds' claiming gays are second class that is an outright bullshit fabricated make-believe ignorant dumbass lie from you....a prejudicial idiot given it was the 'Feds' that allowed same sex marriages in the states they did MORON.
LOL!!!!
God DAMN buddy...AS stupid as you are I wouldn't be surprised to see you busting up a flat screen TV to save the people trapped "inside"...LOL!!!!
What?

LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217671 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "hetero". Probably so much so I slept with your wife BEFORE she got fat and ugly leaving you with second hand goods and a reason she was never satisfied with you in bed.
Morality in itself can be determined on a personal level. Doesn't apply to shared situations.
Now...the is an aspect such as shared morality. Aspects in knowing murder, rape, pedophelia, theft, etc. is considered "bad" or "evil".
Unofrtunatle for your sorry ass same sex marriage does not include itself in that format therefore your determination of gay marriage as being 'immoral' is one you and some other biased others must carry around like a wet unwanted backpack but it is not shared.
As far as the 'Feds' claiming gays are second class that is an outright bullshit fabricated make-believe ignorant dumbass lie from you....a prejudicial idiot given it was the 'Feds' that allowed same sex marriages in the states they did MORON.
LOL!!!!
God DAMN buddy...AS stupid as you are I wouldn't be surprised to see you busting up a flat screen TV to save the people trapped "inside"...LOL!!!!
Calm down Don Juan.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217672 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Between this and the fool who wanted to marry his car I could care less.
It has no connection to same sexed marriages.
Next.
"same sexed". Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217673 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaa???
Your uncle...is...is he molesting you?? With 'Momma' watching??
I'm trying to determine what your drunken rant is getting at here...
We'll tell you all about it when you're sober.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217674 Sep 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Word on the street is that you like corn.
And Crisco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,156
Women Prefer White Guys 3 hr Vince 13
Hillary the genius says businesses don't create... 7 hr The Gun Man 9
Shutup Ferguson Leakers! 11 hr The Gun Man 2
Bums in Chico 14 hr The Gun Man 33
Democrats are the New Nazis 14 hr The Gun Man 17
Who would you rather have at your Family Thanks... Wed President Obola 7
Richvale Dating
Find my Match

Richvale People Search