Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Amonos

Monrovia, CA

#203876 Jul 20, 2013
I would have expected this from the idiot from "Wooster, ohio" mrs. fudster herself.
But what the heck, ps just to keep you informed, the ladies your insulting (203875) might just turn around and kick the straw right out of your overstuffed head.
Isn't the green triangle in Sonoma, Ca.

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

This warning is BULL, since my post is very tame compared tot eh racist insults and etc. this so called moderator allows to be posted.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#203877 Jul 20, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply don't understand the Diversity Fascists. They're nothing what they claim to be. Not that I'm saying anything that other actual intellectuals already know.
Whenever they block me I laugh at their childishness. They can fool the lowest common denominator but they'll never own me. They can ban me, torture me, threaten my family and friends, murder them, but they will never EVER have my support, not the support of Evolution.
All the SCROTUS did was encourage NAMBLA, and nobody can erase that truth.
SCROTUS sold the future generations out.
The United States of America is truly dead.
I am Laughing Man
hear me roar....
Quack,Quack,Quack,.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203878 Jul 20, 2013
Amonos wrote:
I would have expected this from the idiot from "Wooster, ohio" mrs. fudster herself.
But what the heck, ps just to keep you informed, the ladies your insulting (203875) might just turn around and kick the straw right out of your overstuffed head.
This warning is BULL, since my post is very tame compared tot eh racist insults and etc. this so called moderator allows to be posted.
Shut the hell up. I'll post what I wish to post, when I wish to post it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203879 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Quack,Quack,Quack,.....
So posts Daffy D!ck...Bill me.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#203880 Jul 20, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
So posts Daffy D!ck...Bill me.
Aww, how sweet the POS bigots all stick up for each other. Ever figure out what it means princess?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203881 Jul 20, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you brought? Damn....
We were expecting great things, here.....Damn.
Guest is a one trick pony and he didn't learn that trick very well. He tried to copy it from me and failed. But that doesn't stop him from trying again, moron that he is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203882 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, how sweet the POS bigots all stick up for each other. Ever figure out what it means princess?
No, that's not true. I haven't seen anyone at all stick up for you.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203884 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it means that you have People Over your Shoulder (orderlies, most likey) watching you....
You bigoted P.O.S.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#203885 Jul 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not true. I haven't seen anyone at all stick up for you.
The turn around doesn't work fruitcake and I don't need anyone when it comes to holding my own with all 3 of you. Unless they are all your puppets (not a problem either) and it would figure for POS like you that likes to play childish games...BTW You might want to look up the definition of a bigot again, it applies much more to you, the princess and laughing boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203886 Jul 20, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
That IS a good one.
From "Grand Torino". Clint Eastwood's character telling it made it even funnier.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203887 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
It could mean a lot of things tinkerbell, what's your point?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203888 Jul 20, 2013
Amonos wrote:
Aww, little sweetz is crying about censorship...LOL.
He just learned something, I guess.
Welcome to our world, now, biotch. It's what we've been saying, for a while now..
Guess it seems different, now that you have to experience some of it, eh? Not like when MY side gets banned or gagged or censored, that's when it's OK, but when one of YOUR side gets some, now it's unacceptable, un-American and unfair, right?
ROFLMAO@U. Get used to it. It comes with the territory.
Welcome to Amerikkka. Land of the Free(-speech-has-gone-out-of-t he-window), Home of the brave(ly-deleted-posts).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203890 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
The turn around doesn't work fruitcake and I don't need anyone when it comes to holding my own with all 3 of you. Unless they are all your puppets (not a problem either) and it would figure for POS like you that likes to play childish games...BTW You might want to look up the definition of a bigot again, it applies much more to you, the princess and laughing boy.
Try to relax twinkletoes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203891 Jul 20, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it means that you have People Over your Shoulder (orderlies, most likey) watching you....
You bigoted P.O.S.
LMAO! The men in white coats at the insane asylum where he lives.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203893 Jul 20, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in Cryptology, he spent a lot of time cracking those baffling crossword puzzles...
Jizzy tries to keep his service mysterious like he's the brave silent type. But of course the real reason is there's nothing much to brag about peeling potatoes in Fort Dix New Jersey.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203895 Jul 20, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet assigned.
Jizzy's just trying to be cool. Like he was in airborne instead of peeling potatoes.

Congrats to your niece. Wish I was going again! Some old guy at my church told me that when I was 18 and I had just enlisted in the Navy. Now I know what he meant. Ah youth!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203896 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "turn-around" here, you inbred P.O.S.
You have not done very well at all, in "holding your own", your game is lacking any sort of impact. Hell, sonnie, you even think that I don't know what "POS" means, that you got me all bamboozled.
Funny that. I am no sock puppet. I watch you call everyone that disagrees with you a "bigot", and you have no recognition of your own bigotry. You claim to be educated, and yet, you call names like any other poster in here and assume that you are the only one with a point of view that matters. Like a child. Grow up, you little P(iece) O(f) S(hyte), and help me figure out what you mean by POS... Open your mouth some more and show me. Post some more of your crap and illustrate what a POS has to say.
You friggin m*r*n...
Have a look in the family photo album at you and yer daddie/brother...

http://seoppc.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/0...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203897 Jul 20, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>US Army, FT Benning GA, for jump school?
Not many places to go. Ft Bragg, 82nd, Special Forces, FT Bragg, Rangers,lst Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Hunter Army Airfield, Ga.
2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Lewis, Wash.
3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, Ga.
Regimental Special Troops Battalion, Fort Benning, Ga.
101st are not AirBorne, they are airmobile.
As far as I know, females are not allowed in Special Forces, or Rangers ( as of now). My guess she will be at Bragg after AIT. What is her MOS?
Aw shuddup Jizzy you moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203898 Jul 20, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect, try again
In the spud locker and scullery?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203899 Jul 20, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "turn-around" here, you inbred P.O.S.
You have not done very well at all, in "holding your own", your game is lacking any sort of impact. Hell, sonnie, you even think that I don't know what "POS" means, that you got me all bamboozled.
Funny that. I am no sock puppet. I watch you call everyone that disagrees with you a "bigot", and you have no recognition of your own bigotry. You claim to be educated, and yet, you call names like any other poster in here and assume that you are the only one with a point of view that matters. Like a child. Grow up, you little P(iece) O(f) S(hyte), and help me figure out what you mean by POS... Open your mouth some more and show me. Post some more of your crap and illustrate what a POS has to say.
You friggin m*r*n...
Have a look in the family photo album at you and yer daddie/brother...
http://seoppc.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/0...
Excellent post, thanks for sharing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gleaners hand out 5,000 pounds of salmom (Nov '10) 55 min kathy toledo 7
Voter ID Laws 4 hr McGruff 18
A list of companies that have left the USA (Jan '12) 4 hr Here Is One 9
Thank a liberal for Ebola 4 hr Here Is One 13
Islam a Religion of Peace? I don't think so. 4 hr southbronx 58
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,105
Chico gas station employee, family members arre... 8 hr Family Values 2

High Wind Warning for Butte County was issued at October 25 at 2:35PM PDT

Richvale Dating
Find my Match