Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201836 Jul 12, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I reached the same conclusion. Sad really.
Aw, it's not sad, Big D has a life outside Topix, sort of.

Don't be so mean to him. Sure he's a condescending jackass but you are too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201837 Jul 12, 2013
Ivan Boutnikoff wrote:
I don't get it, you don't get it...this is all a distraction from the facts. THEY are here. The Morons from Outer Space are running the country and succeeding in making the country a one-horse hate filled theocracy. The Reichspublicans, as the otherposter so aptly named them, will succeed in stopping ALL social programs and closing medicare, retirement of any kind, social security, borders, hospitals, libraries, theatres, schools and colleges and lunch rooms for starving babies. They will then reopen these venues as a for profit shops, with all profits going to underwrite wars in sandy places that nobody cares about except the Morons from Outer Space.
THEY ARE HERE!
http://www.hark.com/clips/ylynrywxln-cuckoo-c...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#201838 Jul 12, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
<quoted text>
VOTE? Didn't we vote for prop 8 twice? LOL What a "F"ing Joke.
I say if man can marry man. Then I want to be able to marry my neighbors 14 year old daughter. We Love each other. So That should be enough. Who cares what you think. No need to vote. Just have a judge make it happen.
Here's the problem with your little vote (a.k.a.,popularity poll):

It is fundamentally wrong to deny rights to others by taking a vote. Laws are not enacted by popular votes; they're enacted by politicians who are voted into office. Politicians have to weight the matter based on legal and moral considerations.

Judges aren't "making laws happen"; they're ruling on matters which are illegal (like using a popular vote to deliberately deny rights to LGBT people).

You should be thankful that someone hasn't voted to deny marriage to internet trolls with tiny schwanzes. I, personally, don't think that internet trolls with tiny schwanzes should be allowed to breed. Thankfully, for you, we didn't get to vote on that.
Frankie Rizzo

Atlanta, GA

#201840 Jul 12, 2013
A little something I put together for my fans.
SUNG TO YOUR SONG BY ELTON JOHN

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily ride
I've only got one dildo, But boy if I had more
I'd ride them all night cause I'm quite the man-whore.

If I was a girlie, but then again, no
or a trannie who does busstops in Colorodo
I know I'm not much, but I am what I am
My gift is my hole, and this one's for you.

And you can tell everybody, my hole is for sale
It may be quite ridden, but it's far from done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I spread it real wide.
How wonderful my bunghole is, when Bruno's standing by.

I sat on his schlong, and kicked of my sox,
Well a few inches more and, it's now really hot
But people are unkind, and tell us we're wrong
It's for people like them, that I stay turned on.

So excuse me for bragging, but these things I do
You see I've forgotten, if I'm riding one or two.
Anyway the thing is, what I really mean
Bruno's tiny dick is, the ugliest I've seen.

But you can tell everybody, it's still the one for me.
I may be quite simple, but now I can't wee.
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I want it back in.
how wonderful life is, when I live in sin.

I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put Bruno up there.
How honestly I be, to say it just feels like air.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201841 Jul 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I once had a lover named Bruno.
He hailed from a place called Juneau.
He kept buying me drinks.
And telling me 'bout his kinks.
So I bedded him down and well...you know!
Wow! A gay Frankie Rizzo! Cool! Hi how are you?

I'm Frankie Rizzo too. Just like you. Except straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201842 Jul 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I, personally, don't think that internet trolls with tiny schwanzes should be allowed to breed.
Hater.
What

Faribault, MN

#201843 Jul 12, 2013
How is a ban on a personal between two people contract Constitutional?
Starch glue

Monrovia, CA

#201844 Jul 12, 2013
Just wall paper over BS like the former post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201845 Jul 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
A little something I put together for my fans.
SUNG TO YOUR SONG BY ELTON JOHN
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily ride
I've only got one dildo, But boy if I had more
I'd ride them all night cause I'm quite the man-whore.
If I was a girlie, but then again, no
or a trannie who does busstops in Colorodo
I know I'm not much, but I am what I am
My gift is my hole, and this one's for you.
And you can tell everybody, my hole is for sale
It may be quite ridden, but it's far from done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I spread it real wide.
How wonderful my bunghole is, when Bruno's standing by.
I sat on his schlong, and kicked of my sox,
Well a few inches more and, it's now really hot
But people are unkind, and tell us we're wrong
It's for people like them, that I stay turned on.
So excuse me for bragging, but these things I do
You see I've forgotten, if I'm riding one or two.
Anyway the thing is, what I really mean
Bruno's tiny dick is, the ugliest I've seen.
But you can tell everybody, it's still the one for me.
I may be quite simple, but now I can't wee.
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I want it back in.
how wonderful life is, when I live in sin.
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put Bruno up there.
How honestly I be, to say it just feels like air.
Cute song Jonah1, ah, er, I mean Gay Frankie.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#201846 Jul 12, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, as in the way activist judges and SCROTUS (pardon the redundancy) threw out the votes of Prop 8 twice?
Are you gloating at those Communist actions, by the way?
The bigoted communist actions were yours...Your side failed to prove a "personal stake" in the law and only harm to others. Deal with it.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#201847 Jul 12, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>fist off you can't vote on a minorities civil rights and secondly 14 year olds can't consent... but you are free to marry your neighbors 18 year old daughter..... why is this so hard for you to get..
So in your tiny mind, the majority voters get their constitutional voting rights squished for your personal deviant sexual behavior? Oh yeah, sounds fair to me. Sheepless in mind and manor.
just wondering

UK

#201849 Jul 12, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>what part of you don't vote away a civil right can you bigots just not understand... yes you retain your right to vote on all things except fundamental civil rights... scotus didn't take your right to vote it prevented you from overextending one right over another civil right... heeeelllo
"civil rights" are a human construct, a mindless slogan.

When the next meteor comes this way, I want you imbeciles to be at the fore, screaming your childish slogans.
laughing man

UK

#201850 Jul 12, 2013
Imbecile wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigoted communist actions were yours...Your side failed to prove a "personal stake" in the law and only harm to others. Deal with it.
How many pimples erupted as you screamed a slogan?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201852 Jul 12, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>yes because at the end of the day no one lost a voters ID card and they retained every legal right to vote for topics that didn't at the end of the day deny a minority a CIVIL RIGHT.... you dumbazz
And i'm not gay ...very much a hetero female so your a morazz
At the end of the day, it's night.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
laughing man

UK

#201853 Jul 12, 2013
How many of you flaming imbeciles, with your zit-busting "bigot" and "prejudice" chants, find someone desirable? Attractive? How many of you turn down dates because they're too fat or not rich enough or you don't like their taste in clothes or cars or music?

You never cease to be completely useless. You breathe my air.

Get outta my neighborhood.
Dripings

Monrovia, CA

#201854 Jul 12, 2013
Stool pigeon's are needed at once on the East coast for the Bolger case.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201855 Jul 12, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pimples erupted as you screamed a slogan?
Picture of Mikey-

http://blogue.us/2009/06/09/staff-product-pic...
What

Faribault, MN

#201856 Jul 12, 2013
Laughing man....You live in UK it would seem so none of us live in your socialist nation or neighborhood.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#201857 Jul 12, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
And i'm not gay ...very much a hetero female so your a morazz
It is difficult for them to understand that heterosexual people can be for rights for our fellow Americans regardless of their orientation. I too am a heterosexual ( although a man ) and fully support equal rights for Americans regardless of orientation.

In fact ( as I am sure you know ) a majority of heterosexuals support same sex marriage.
laughing man

UK

#201858 Jul 12, 2013
Duh wrote:
Laughing man....You live in UK it would seem so none of us live in your socialist nation or neighborhood.
Shaddup, imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DONALD the TRUMP unleashed 'LATINO SPRING' 8 hr Here Is One 7
why is grumpy so angry? 9 hr Here Is One 5
CONSERVATIVE PUNK arrested for threatening OBAMA 10 hr Bambi 3
President BARACK OBAMA to be immortalized on MO... 14 hr Rain Cloud 3
Whsn't hypocrisy a crime? 17 hr Dict 9
rathburn dynasty of magalia 20 hr hartwell legal de... 2
News Valentine's Day is program focus (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sharon Taylor 1
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages