Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197426 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether I oppose them or not, they do not represent the honor of marriage or the responsible care of children, do they.
Your argument that one form of immorality excuses other forms is simply idiotic arrogance.
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make an argument. I asked a question. You have not answered it. But it seems you agree that immoral behavior exists in both the heterosexual and homosexual communities. Perhaps it would make more sense to focus on that, rather than whether someone is gay or straight. There are good honorable human beings in this world (some are gay, some are straight). There are horrible human beings in this world (some are gay, some are straight).
You did make an argument.

I have every right and responsibility to address the attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage and family.

You, like VV, are embarrassed by the exposure of homosexual activism.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197427 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Thor wasn't the god he was talking about. You are wrong again. What an imbecile!
P.S. You mad?
Which god are we talking about then?

Location hidden

#197428 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
Your spiritual father would be proud.
<quoted text>
Why would I need to 'go on record', you lied and said I already had.
You were saying something about not wasting time slandering me???
If you ever fall from the level of your ego to the level of your IQ, you will die.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Several of the people who discuss this topic have no problem with homosexuality. They just don't want gays to have the right to marry.
You, on the other hand, have lied and said vile things about gays since the beginning.
You say we're a "sexual defect". You say that we are "broken". Your CLEAR message is that there shouldn't be gays on the planet.
You've refused to come right out and say this because you know how it would make you look. You know that what tiny amount of support some of the others occasionally throw your way would wither up and die.
I've given you the opportunity several times for you to prove me wrong; to show that I have totally misread you.
But you won't do it.
"Answer the question", I've said to you. "Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?"
It's a simple "yes or no" question.
Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay.
So you admit you lied about me saying that.

Homosexuality is a defective failure of mating behavior. There is no debate about that fact.

I have said ALL people are broken, including myself.

That is the answer you will have to live with.

Location hidden

#197429 Jun 23, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>"It is what motivates the scientific search for a cause. One that the epi-marker mistake apparently explains and confirms if verified."
Link please
Look it up.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197430 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply and accurately distinguish between ss couples and marriage. I confront denial, deceit and distortion. I 'pick' on no one in particular.
You continue with gay twirl and ad homoan attacks, as noted above.
When losing, you shift the point, as this sequence of posts shows.
That is the simple reality.
You should re-read some of your own posts. And perhaps confront whatever the issue is within your own marriage that is causing your strong desire to spend so much time posting comments on this message board thread rather than spending time with your wife.

Location hidden

#197432 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No... You lie, yet again.
What motivates science to search for a cause is curiosity. Scientists have searched for the answer to many characteristic differences in mankind. "Why do some people prefer blond hair?" "Why are some people fascinated by competitive sports?" "Why do people risk their lives and jump out of airplanes?" "Why are some people democrats, while others are republicans?"
These questions do not imply any pathology of the focus of their studies.
You lie when you talk about the epi-marker THEORY. It has not been verified, so it cannot explain it. And even if it does explain why there are homosexuals, it does not indicate that homosexuality is a defect. If anything it would indicate that homosexuality is a natural occurrence--one that is finally understood.
Scientists aren't really into determining morality. If you knew anything about science, you'd know that.
Funny.

You ignore your exposed lie to call me a liar.

I've posted verification of these issues several times. All you have done is give your opinion.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197433 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether I oppose them or not, they do not represent the honor of marriage or the responsible care of children, do they.
Your argument that one form of immorality excuses other forms is simply idiotic arrogance.
<quoted text>
You did make an argument.
I have every right and responsibility to address the attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage and family.
You, like VV, are embarrassed by the exposure of homosexual activism.
You are incorrect. In my previous post I did not make an argument. You are embarrassing yourself again.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197434 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
In other words, you don't have the answer. Because you are incorrect yet again.

Location hidden

#197435 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I have slandered you...
Any of the last two days comments by you about me would be numerous examples.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197436 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy (aka Zoro) tells me you are talking about "Thor" when you wrote "god". Please set the imbecile straight for me if you wouldn't mind.
Thor is a god moron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197437 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said ALL people are broken, including myself.
Finally the truth comes out. You are broken. You have admitted it. And rather than dealing with your issues, you are lashing out at gays. Get some professional help
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197438 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
Its you job to post the link moron.

Location hidden

#197439 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy (aka Zoro) tells me you are talking about "Thor" when you wrote "god". Please set the imbecile straight for me if you wouldn't mind.
I would, but I don't think reparation therapy is capable of setting homosexuals straight.
Loafed

Monrovia, CA

#197440 Jun 23, 2013
Ann Coulter is a floating extremity of the highest order!

She is a loaf maker, too!
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197441 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of the last two days comments by you about me would be numerous examples.
So clearly you do not know what slander means.

Location hidden

#197442 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You should re-read some of your own posts. And perhaps confront whatever the issue is within your own marriage that is causing your strong desire to spend so much time posting comments on this message board thread rather than spending time with your wife.
Just got back from a lovely walk in the woods with my wife.

You really dislike someone confronting your denial, don't you.

I'm sorry.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197444 Jun 23, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Its you job to post the link moron.
He doesn't have it, because it doesn't exist. LOL

Location hidden

#197445 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally the truth comes out. You are broken. You have admitted it. And rather than dealing with your issues, you are lashing out at gays. Get some professional help
Worse than that, I'm a monster mutation too!

I help professionals professionally.

I help idiots on here.

Location hidden

#197447 Jun 23, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Its you job to post the link moron.
I have many times before.

It's time for you to understand your defect.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197448 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>

"Answer the question", I've said to you. "Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?"
It's a simple "yes or no" question.
Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay.

Now THAT is the true question. KiMare, please answer the question. And if the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue.
Notice that KiMare STILL has not answered this simple question. He cannot answer it without exposing himself for what he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Let Their Dog Pee On Michael Brown's Mem... 6 hr Here Is One 24
Was shooter of 4 people today a "Dreamer"? 13 hr Ultraman 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 hr scirocco 70,102
Voter ID Laws 18 hr McGruff 15
A list of companies that have left the USA (Jan '12) Thu Here Is One 7
Castrate ALL non pure blooded WHITE MALES at Bi... Thu Here Is One 7
Thank a liberal for Ebola Thu Here Is One 11

High Wind Warning for Butte County was issued at October 25 at 4:34AM PDT

Richvale Dating
Find my Match

Richvale Jobs

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale