Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,360

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231918 Jul 29, 2014
Mama Say wrote:
Personally, I'd rather hear a fat boy fart than a pretty girl sing.
Yummy! That sounds like something I would say ;)

Go UCLA/LGBT Bruins
tin tin

Covina, CA

#231922 Jul 29, 2014
Your timing is as bad as your breath
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#231923 Jul 29, 2014
Pee Pee Pete...I thought about you today when I saw the water leak on Sunset blvd on TV. I hope you're o.k. dear.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#231924 Jul 29, 2014
What is this? The Pederast Social Network? Get up off your hands and knees; wipe that stuff off your chin, and go out and play racket ball.
say so

Covina, CA

#231925 Jul 29, 2014
topix.com glendora forum
Fly straight

Covina, CA

#231926 Jul 29, 2014
More fly's around here than a open sewer pit.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231930 Jul 30, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>troubling influence"? Hmmmm, you mean they way our household income is usually double the standard straight household, or how our property values rise in areas we are affluent, how we don't overpopulate the planet, or that we NEVER commit physical crimes on anyone else? Yeah...troubling alright, troubling for losers :)
Go LGBT Bruins and our high quality of life!
Pee Pee Pete: Your Bruin land is under siege, maybe you should be wee wee wet? Could this be a bad sign for the Bruin Football team? Riccardo

West Hollywood, CA

#231932 Jul 30, 2014
Mama Say wrote:
Pee Pee Pete...I thought about you today when I saw the water leak on Sunset blvd on TV. I hope you're o.k. dear.
Yes it is quite the tragedy for our campus :(

My mother was very upset too. I am told the last time she was this upset was when "her" water broke and she had me :/

Go LGBT/Bruins! Does anyone have some boogie boards we can rent?

West Hollywood, CA

#231933 Jul 30, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pee Pee Pete: Your Bruin land is under siege, maybe you should be wee wee wet? Could this be a bad sign for the Bruin Football team? Riccardo
Well it could be Riccardo, but luckily my Westwood footballers are used to adversity. Our practice field is only 80 yards long (which is great if you want to make it look like our quarterback can throw further than he really can) ;)

Go Bruins! We could use a few hundred paddleboards out there please!
Right Direction

Covina, CA

#231935 Jul 30, 2014
July 2014..
Are Target and Wal-Mart past their prime?
The glory days are over for big-box retailers as consumers search for more convenience, Goldman Sachs analysts say.
Dictionary

Oroville, CA

#231940 Jul 31, 2014
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
HOORAY!!
Not that this will shut the bigots up but it's sure nice to get good news now and then!
:)
bigot
1. One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
2.One who is strongly partial to one's own group (e.g. religion, race, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.

Since: Mar 07

Cartersville, VA

#231941 Jul 31, 2014
big·ot noun \&#712;bi-g&#601;t\
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Wicki

Oroville, CA

#231942 Jul 31, 2014
In psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud defined hate as an ego state that wishes to destroy the source of its unhappiness. More recently, the Penguin Dictionary of Psychology defines hate as a "deep, enduring, intense emotion expressing animosity, anger, and hostility towards a person, group, or object." Because hatred is believed to be long-lasting, many psychologists consider it to be more of an attitude or disposition than a temporary emotional state.
alec cow lickers

Covina, CA

#231943 Jul 31, 2014
ALEC - American Legislative Exchange Council, a right-wing corporate front group responsible for writing some of the worst anti-voter, anti-consumer, anti-environment and anti-worker laws in the nation.
Orange Cove cow licker

Chicago, IL

#231944 Jul 31, 2014
alec cow lickers wrote:
ALEC - American Legislative Exchange Council, a right-wing corporate front group responsible for writing some of the worst anti-voter, anti-consumer, anti-environment and anti-worker laws in the nation.
But remember you cant lie from a fact !
liberalism in your face

Pulaski, TN

#231945 Aug 1, 2014
Homosexuals are trivial, like fetuses, know what I'm saying?
Sit now

Covina, CA

#231946 Aug 1, 2014
Your face doesn't look so good after the elephant sat on it.
Foodies 7th

Covina, CA

#231947 Aug 1, 2014
hay hick O bobs, I understand the state of Tennessee is 7th in line that drags the USA economy down, get off the federal nipple and own up t the fact your a bunch of food stamp - tea baggers.
ALEC

Chicago, IL

#231948 Aug 1, 2014
Foodies 7th chupa me pito see you at the park soon .
FavS

Covina, CA

#231949 Aug 2, 2014
In your dreams "tail gate" party toy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy-o -boy o'reilly sucks in the ratings! 44 min Tea Party Solution 18
ATF proposes expanding ammo bans using law enfo... 1 hr The right is wrong 2
Faux Global Warming 1 hr TWP 502
Beantown: Please, we NEED Global Warming? 1 hr The right is wrong 65
Climate Change Denial 2 hr Grapevine 77
Greece: Leftist leadership near bankruptcy 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
The Great Failure Called Obama 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 206
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web