Illegals are the New Slaves for Democ...

Illegals are the New Slaves for Democrats

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2014
This is why the Democrat party wants all these low educated poor people. The old slavery that they had is over so they need new ones and that would be the Illegals.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
This is why the Democrat party wants all these low educated poor people. The old slavery that they had is over so they need new ones and that would be the Illegals.
That's strange, it's repubicans who hire them to work on their farms, in their fast food joints, construction jobs, landscaping crews blah blah blah
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Right, there is something strange. Democrats are pushing Amnesty and Conservatives are opposing it. Now what was your stupid point again? These are Democrat Party Slaves, just admit it.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Jul 31, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange, it's repubicans who hire them to work on their farms, in their fast food joints, construction jobs, landscaping crews blah blah blah
>
>
That's OK, let the Tpublicans block immigration reform and it will come back and bite them in the butt big time, just like it did in California…

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigra...
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
That's OK, let the Tpublicans block immigration reform and it will come back and bite them in the butt big time, just like it did in California…
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigra...
Speaking of blocking legislation, I just started another thread with proof of what you’re saying. And funny how goofy forgets that voters in Arizona passed legislation strengthening laws to criminalize employers who hire illegals and jan brewer vetoed the legislation. Repubicans want those illegals so they can screw them on wages, taxes and benefits.
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#6 Jul 31, 2014
Democrats are trying to give the KKK the status it once had by letting people in the country illegally so they can exploit them.
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#7 Jul 31, 2014
You Liberals don't know what to do with this topic do you. Conservatives need to take note: Use what they try to put on you right back on them. Oh, remember Liberals aren't good at chess they are checker players.
More Tequila Needed

Hesperia, CA

#8 Aug 1, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
Democrats are trying to give the KKK the status it once had by letting people in the country illegally so they can exploit them.
You are the KKK Godfreak! Do you see any Democrat giving you ANY STATUS other than what you deserve as the DUMBARSE of the CENTURY!

Your STUPIDITY of American History qualifies you for the DUNBARSE of the MILLENIUM!!!

Crawl back into that Tequila Bottle!!!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#9 Aug 1, 2014
Woooo, somebodies blood pressure went up. The truth can really get liberals elevated.
tBagger Godfreak Stupid

Hesperia, CA

#10 Aug 1, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
Woooo, somebodies blood pressure went up. The truth can really get liberals elevated.
Really Idiot?

Stupid people like you are PATHETIC! Get an education!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#11 Aug 1, 2014
This is great. Now I really have you twisted up. You are making my day; but say something smarter so I can dip your head in it.
tBaggers love illegals

Hesperia, CA

#12 Aug 1, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
This is great. Now I really have you twisted up. You are making my day; but say something smarter so I can dip your head in it.
How about this One Tea Bagger, The REPUBLICAN IMMIGRATION Legislation in the House FAILED because of the Tea bagger KKK Republican Radicals in the House. Oh My, it appears as though the TEA BAGGERS have the WELCOME MAT out for illegal Aliens. Se habla espanol Godfreak? They have TEQUILA!!!!!! YUM YUM!!!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#13 Aug 1, 2014
This is great. You are almost smarter than my cat. I don't give a crap if your hero lets illegals in. I can take care of myself. It will be you old puffy liberals that have to worry because they will own you.
twisted little tBagger

Hesperia, CA

#14 Aug 1, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
This is great. You are almost smarter than my cat. I don't give a crap if your hero lets illegals in. I can take care of myself. It will be you old puffy liberals that have to worry because they will own you.
"This is great! I have you all twisted up." I own you!!!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#15 Aug 1, 2014
twisted little tBagger wrote:
<quoted text>"This is great! I have you all twisted up." I own you!!!
You are going thru the change. I have you so f-ed up you are using my stuff. God you guys are to easy. You KKK/Nazis are making my day. Hahahahahahahahaaaaa
Get a Grip Godfreak

Hesperia, CA

#16 Aug 2, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> You are going thru the change. I have you so f-ed up you are using my stuff. God you guys are to easy. You KKK/Nazis are making my day. Hahahahahahahahaaaaa
The simple and stupid, like you, are easily entertained.
Progun

Sacramento, CA

#17 Aug 3, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is correct in a few different ways. Republicans/conservatives (whatever you call us this week) are EMPLOYERS, whereas libs/dems as a statistic are low info voters, takers, leaches, sponges. And if you think there isn't one Democrat farmer out there employing an illegal Jose or Juan, you are pretty dense. Both sides are guilty, bud.
POOPGUN BullShirT

Hesperia, CA

#18 Aug 3, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is correct in a few different ways. Republicans/conservatives (whatever you call us this week) are EMPLOYERS, whereas libs/dems as a statistic are low info voters, takers, leaches, sponges. And if you think there isn't one Democrat farmer out there employing an illegal Jose or Juan, you are pretty dense. Both sides are guilty, bud.
Blah, Blah blah balh! Blah Blah. Blah Blah blah blah BLAH!!!!

Blah?
nice job lefties

Lucerne, CA

#19 Aug 3, 2014
POOPGUN BullShirT wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, Blah blah balh! Blah Blah. Blah Blah blah blah BLAH!!!!
Blah?
You are one effed up puppy.
Go see a medical professional before you do something really stupid.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#20 Aug 3, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is correct in a few different ways. Republicans/conservatives (whatever you call us this week) are EMPLOYERS, whereas libs/dems as a statistic are low info voters, takers, leaches, sponges. And if you think there isn't one Democrat farmer out there employing an illegal Jose or Juan, you are pretty dense. Both sides are guilty, bud.
Never said all "farmers/ranchers" are repubicans, just most of them. Butt I can tell you for fact that the several small business owners I know, every one of them is hard right. And I've never met a food franchisee who was a liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easter Cross 2 hr Grandpa luvs Gori... 57
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 3 hr Grandpa has Cheer... 33
Shoo-In 4 hr Laughter 4
Hillary Lied and People Died 7 hr Death Toll 3
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) 10 hr TWP lost her mind 19
White Shadow Disrespected 11 hr Wrong Message 6
How Democrats Want Americans To Live Tue Free Stuff 41

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages