Strong police presence forcing the homeless to move to other parts ...

There are 4 comments on the Dec 13, 2013, KRCR story titled Strong police presence forcing the homeless to move to other parts .... In it, KRCR reports that:

A new "Sit-Lie" ordinance is just a few days away from going into effect in Chico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRCR.

Right Is Wrong

Chico, CA

#1 Dec 13, 2013
I have not seen any homeless people in downtown chico for two weeks.

They must have jobs now, I declare the economic recovery is complete and the homeless problem is over
Jay Decay

Oroville, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2013
It's too cold. Everyone knows the transients in Chico head South during this time. All the local homeless go to shelters. They'll be back, and I'm glad, because the transient community in Chico are the funnest people to be around.
TellitEd

Chico, CA

#3 Dec 22, 2013
"After a few minutes at the playground, to my horror, I saw what I suppose was a homeless man defecating under a tree just yards from where dozens of youngsters were playing. The lawn was littered with another five or six bodies souls too tired to find anywhere else to sleep
homeless supporter

Paradise, CA

#4 Dec 23, 2013
Here's a xmas message for all you anti-homeless folk.

In this land of abundance in this Holiday Season I'd like to note the people of chico follow in their founders footprints in driving out the homeless, so similar to the killing and torture of the Native American People by the bidwells and others as their land was stolen from them.

What a happy proud people there were when annie gave them the land stolen from their native servants.

Keep up the good work you scum. What a filthy viscous creature your god must be to want this. And what a filthy history to be proud of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insanely Overpaid Public Employees 1 hr Math Matt 2
Thank you firefighters. (Jul '14) 7 hr Davy Crockett 49
Fort Bragg Salmon Festival Sun Middle of the road 1
Lib and Con Americans Hate Each Other Sun Middle of the road 47
Are wally -mart store closings and worker layof... Sun Middle of the road 11
Bruce Jenner after coming out as a trangender s... Sun Middle of the road 11
Lots of people haven't signed up for policies u... Sun Middle of the road 3
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE