Voters disappointed but forgiving of ...

Voters disappointed but forgiving of congressman

Posted in the Richvale Forum

The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Hypocrisy + republican! My gawd, if he was a Democrat the moral majority would be calling for his head. What a flaming bunch of hypocrites.

http://t.news.msn.com/us/voters-disappointed-...
RIW CBB GN TPS etc etc

Yuba City, CA

#2 Apr 12, 2014
hey is using hypocrisy and republican in the same sentence, purposeful redundancy?
RIW CBB GN TPS etc etc

Chico, CA

#3 Apr 13, 2014
To my selves I say-- of course!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#4 Apr 13, 2014
RIW CBB GN TPS etc etc wrote:
To my selves I say-- of course!
Let's see now, it's not an oxymoron is it?
Progun

Hayward, CA

#5 Apr 13, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
Hypocrisy + republican! My gawd, if he was a Democrat the moral majority would be calling for his head. What a flaming bunch of hypocrites.
http://t.news.msn.com/us/voters-disappointed-...
You're incorrect. If he was a Democrat, he would be running guns for the enemies of this country, meanwhile, he would continue his anti-gun agenda for the United States! That is hypocrisy my friend. Nice try though! Thanks Leland Yee, you proved our point! November is gonna be great ;)
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#6 Apr 14, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>You're incorrect. If he was a Democrat, he would be running guns for the enemies of this country, meanwhile, he would continue his anti-gun agenda for the United States! That is hypocrisy my friend. Nice try though! Thanks Leland Yee, you proved our point! November is gonna be great ;)
>
>
Hypocrisy depends on your point of view,Democrats would probably run guns for the drug dealers to kill each other, whereas, in this country, conservative idiots want more guns so Americans can kill each other! November will mark the end of the t party.
Progun

Chico, CA

#7 Apr 14, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Hypocrisy depends on your point of view,Democrats would probably run guns for the drug dealers to kill each other, whereas, in this country, conservative idiots want more guns so Americans can kill each other! November will mark the end of the t party.
I don't agree with pretty much anything you say, ever. But I do think you're probably an educated, intelligent person... But what you wrote is flat out, well, idiotic, stupid and just plain... Well shit I don't know. Really? Really?! Good god dude, that was pathetic.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with pretty much anything you say, ever. But I do think you're probably an educated, intelligent person... But what you wrote is flat out, well, idiotic, stupid and just plain... Well shit I don't know. Really? Really?! Good god dude, that was pathetic.
I don't agree with pretty much anything you say, ever. But I do think you're probably and you've proven that you're not an educated, intelligent person... But what you wrote is flat out, well, idiotic, stupid and just plain... Well shit I don't know. Really? Really?! Good god dude, you're pathetic.

Progun

Elk Grove, CA

#9 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't agree with pretty much anything you say, ever. But I do think you're probably and you've proven that you're not an educated, intelligent person... But what you wrote is flat out, well, idiotic, stupid and just plain... Well shit I don't know. Really? Really?! Good god dude, you're pathetic.
Typical Democrat yet AGAIN! Can't think of your own shit to say so you use someone else's thought? Insert quarter, GAME OVER! You have been owned yet AGAIN bitch.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#10 Apr 15, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Democrat yet AGAIN! Can't think of your own shit to say so you use someone else's thought? Insert quarter, GAME OVER! You have been owned yet AGAIN bitch.
Hey moron, it just brings to light the idiotic crap you post.

And is there any chance that since you accused me of being racist you could actually back up that lei?

You are a TYPICAL LYING REPUBICAN MORON.
Progun

Hayward, CA

#11 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey moron, it just brings to light the idiotic crap you post.
And is there any chance that since you accused me of being racist you could actually back up that lei?
You are a TYPICAL LYING REPUBICAN MORON.
Your racism will not be acknowledged by me. Nice try though.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#12 Apr 17, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Your racism will not be acknowledged by me. Nice try though.
"Your racism will not be acknowledged by me", you're the one who claimed I'm racist.

Typical republican liar, you make accusations that when called on them you can't back up your claims

Everyone now knows you're a liar..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump IS the World Largest "Money Launderer! 29 min Godfrey 12
Clinton Admin: Press Briefings Weren’t ‘Necessa... 2 hr Godfrey 1
The Left Will Prevail 2 hr Godfrey 4
SCOTUS votes 9-0 In Favor of Trump 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 10
That's BAD NEWS 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 38
Justice Ginsberg Should recuse herself! 6 hr bobby libtarded fkr 1
Here is One 6 hr bobby libtarded fkr 2

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance