Get out of the way while the Republic...

Get out of the way while the Republicans DEFINE themselves through Clive Bundy?

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Duck

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2014
I think so.
They are doing such a fine job of IMPLODING/Getting their message out, via the Clive Bundys of the genome they represent.
Now what were they saying about the Dept of Education?
Best put by their Darling, Gov Perry, Umm ah ahh Um I forgot. Well put...!!!!
Jack Doff

Chico, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2014
The party of the racist. I always new as much and now Clive Bundy proves it. But not for the democrats, slavery would be alive and well in modern America.
Fox Folk Heroes

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Where is that FOX News declared American Folk Hero and Tea Party flake "Joe the Plumber" these days?

Back on unemployment or Welfare I bet while supporting his Local Militia..
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2014
Cozy little crap hole you guys have going here!!! Sort of like a perverted kindergarten classroom. No developed thought only infantile emotionalism.

BTW, the Republican party was responsible for the demise of slavery during the Civil War and all of the high ranking KKK members were democrats including the dearly departed Senator Robert Byrd!
Tea Baggers R Repubs

United States

#7 Apr 30, 2014
Now the TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN PARTY get to explain their enabling policies that produce and PROTECT the 1% Racists like Don Sterling.

Progun

Oroville, CA

#8 May 17, 2014
Jack Doff wrote:
The party of the racist. I always new as much and now Clive Bundy proves it. But not for the democrats, slavery would be alive and well in modern America.
I see that you failed your history classes. Had you paid attention, you would know that Democrats fought to preserve slavery... Ahh shit that's right. You lefties hate the facts... My bad, I won't bother you with the facts anymore.

P.S.... Judging by the way you construct your sentences and your choice of the wrong words, I'm assuming you failed English as well? It's ok if you did, just curious.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#9 May 17, 2014
And the big right wing tea -bagging rally in Washington this last week? Less than 1,000 people showed up out of a projected 30,000,000. And that big "CB Trucker Convoy" that Here is One organized, a total flop!

What a fornicating joke!
Progun

Oroville, CA

#10 May 17, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
And the big right wing tea -bagging rally in Washington this last week? Less than 1,000 people showed up out of a projected 30,000,000. And that big "CB Trucker Convoy" that Here is One organized, a total flop!
What a fornicating joke!
Calm down now keyboard tough guy. The only true flop is currently occupying the White House. You really do make this too easy. Yawn.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#11 May 17, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down now keyboard tough guy. The only true flop is currently occupying the White House. You really do make this too easy. Yawn.
Kind of a strange comment from a dip -wad who uses an alias that threatening, aggressive and supposed to be intimidating butt, what -ever you say popgun!
ARRESTED Development

United States

#14 May 18, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you failed your history classes. Had you paid attention, you would know that Democrats fought to preserve slavery... Ahh shit that's right. You lefties hate the facts... My bad, I won't bother you with the facts anymore.
P.S.... Judging by the way you construct your sentences and your choice of the wrong words, I'm assuming you failed English as well? It's ok if you did, just curious.
YEAH, JFK, Johnson, Carter, Clinton and the darn OBAMA are terrible DEMOCRTAIC RACISTS!

Lincoln WOULD NEVER BE A RACIST TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN TODAY and he is the FATHER of the GOP!

Go back to school and take THIRD GRADE HISTORY AGAIN! Maybe this time you will pass. But knowing you problem with ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, that would be a stretch.
ARRESTED Development

United States

#15 May 18, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down now keyboard tough guy. The only true flop is currently occupying the White House. You really do make this too easy. Yawn.
You TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN RACISTS comments are always sooooo reflective of your ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!

Ya gotta get out more and not to that BAR with Godfreak!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#16 May 18, 2014
Funny how the right -wing talk shows (t.v. and radio) have backed away from this story. Last week it was a main topic on phlegm speck, tush bimbo and faux television.

And we all notice how the righties on topix are suddenly quite on this issue.

That calls for a great big "LAUGHING OUT LOUD".
Sunlight BURNS TBaggers

United States

#17 May 18, 2014
Funny how the right -wing talk shows (t.v. and radio) have backed away from this story. Last week it was a main topic on phlegm speck, tush bimbo and faux television.
And we all notice how the righties on topix are suddenly quite on this issue.
That calls for a great big "LAUGHING OUT LOUD".
The question IS, Why aren't the TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN KKK Militia freaks out defending with their big bad GUNS the FARMERS and RANCHERS in the AMERICAN MIDWEST who are LOSING THEIR LAND through Eminent Domain to the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT/ Trans Canadian Pipeline Co Keystone Project.

I guess the CRIMINAL CLIVE BUNDY, their POSTER BOY of TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN IDIOCY, fits their IDEOLOGY better!

Clearly as they have demonstrated again and again, REAL AMERICANS and their property rights as LEGITIMATE LAND OWNERS are not their concern. Forget CIVIL RIGHTS! They recognize no such rights of the AMERICAN PEOPLE!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#18 May 18, 2014
Sunlight BURNS TBaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
The question IS, Why aren't the TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN KKK Militia freaks out defending with their big bad GUNS the FARMERS and RANCHERS in the AMERICAN MIDWEST who are LOSING THEIR LAND through Eminent Domain to the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT/ Trans Canadian Pipeline Co Keystone Project.
I guess the CRIMINAL CLIVE BUNDY, their POSTER BOY of TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN IDIOCY, fits their IDEOLOGY better!
Clearly as they have demonstrated again and again, REAL AMERICANS and their property rights as LEGITIMATE LAND OWNERS are not their concern. Forget CIVIL RIGHTS! They recognize no such rights of the AMERICAN PEOPLE!
You hit the nail on its head! The tea -baggers never have been about the average citizens and'/or the Constitution.

They're all about the Democrats and big government all the while their but -buddy bush grows the government and sets in place a situation where id the Obama doesn't grow the government this country fails
Progun

Oroville, CA

#19 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Kind of a strange comment from a dip -wad who uses an alias that threatening, aggressive and supposed to be intimidating butt, what -ever you say popgun!
You're too funny. Keep backing up... Like the little bitch that you are.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#20 May 18, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>You're too funny. Keep backing up... Like the little bitch that you are.
popgun has nothing so he mindlessly attacks the messenger ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw s... 1 hr Puff 17
why to tards think big spoons makes you fat? 7 hr Mourning One 169
Easter Cross 21 hr Gorilla 23
chico doctors 21 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 19
How trump will make america great again Wed GRANDPA NICOLAI 10
RULES & REGULATIONS are GOOD! Tue Yellow River 20
News Back in the saddle Tue Julie Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages