Chico firefighters
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#144 Jul 11, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the pattern yet..???
Enter GRANDPA NICOLAI and there goes the thread... One could say you are the best at what you do, or to put it in a way even you could understand...
Your childish stupidity turns the most innocuous of threads into a cesspool....
Topix is full of your same actions always ends with I know you are what am I?
You are slipperier than a greased pig...
I hope you're happy with your empty rants and audience of two...
To quote a very forgettable slogan... Good Job GRANDPA NICOLAI..
>
>
>
I like your forgettable slogan, you old closet welfare queen.

It matters not to me who gets the credit as long as someone keeps all you lying Republisheep in line...
GRANDPA NICOLIE

United States

#145 Jul 11, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
>
I like your forgettable slogan, you old closet welfare queen.
It matters not to me who gets the credit as long as someone keeps all you lying Republisheep in line...
I know you are but what am I ??
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#146 Jul 11, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLIE wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Figure it out and let us know, will yah...???
GRANDPA NICOLIE

United States

#147 Jul 11, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Figure it out and let us know, will yah...???
I know you are but what am I ?
The right is wrong again

Lincoln, CA

#148 Jul 11, 2013
Well, let's see now, what are you? Fist thing I'd say is you are a republican. Next, not a vary smart one at that. Then, from your posts I'd say you're quite juvenile, or under -developed.
GRANDPA NICOLIE

United States

#149 Jul 11, 2013
The right is wrong again wrote:
Well, let's see now, what are you? Fist thing I'd say is you are a republican. Next, not a vary smart one at that. Then, from your posts I'd say you're quite juvenile, or under -developed.
I know you are but what am I?

Ps I'm a little smarter than you because I can spell first and very.
The right is wrong again

Lincoln, CA

#150 Jul 11, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I?
Ps I'm a little smarter than you because I can spell first and very.
That's all you have is a typo? Your inability to post an intelligent response says it all.
GRANDPA NICOLIE

United States

#151 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
That's all you have is a typo? Your inability to post an intelligent response says it all.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#152 Jul 11, 2013
The amount of retards on this thread is amazing. Cut some program and all you keyboard commandos start acting as if you really had a spine. Either that or you are a lazy fireman laid up blogging while at work.
Chico

South San Francisco, CA

#153 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Road toad and gramps afraid of MSO4.... Yeah thats what i thought local yocals..... LOL.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#154 Jul 13, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Road toad and gramps afraid of MSO4.... Yeah thats what i thought local yocals..... LOL.
>
>
Not really, there is plenty of room on these here threads for MS04 and retards like you....
Chico

South San Francisco, CA

#155 Jul 13, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Not really, there is plenty of room on these here threads for MS04 and retards like you....
I know you are what am i ?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#156 Jul 14, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
They should never be afraid, but they would be wise to keep emotion out of the debate. I use logic, and thats a winner over emotion anyday.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#157 Jul 14, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are what am i ?
>
>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#158 Jul 14, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>They should never be afraid, but they would be wise to keep emotion out of the debate. I use logic, and thats a winner over emotion anyday.
>
>
" Logic" is a relatively unknown concept here on TOPIX, so unless you are seeking unfair advantage you best head out to a mathematicians or programmers forum where "logic" reigns....

BTW, could you please explain to us the "logic" behind your avatar...?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#159 Jul 14, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
" Logic" is a relatively unknown concept here on TOPIX, so unless you are seeking unfair advantage you best head out to a mathematicians or programmers forum where "logic" reigns....
BTW, could you please explain to us the "logic" behind your avatar...?
Nothing to explain, it is a picture of Obama smoking. It is widely known he smokes or did smoke, so I chose that as my avatar.
Juan

Chico, CA

#160 Jul 19, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
<
You also have the option of relocating to a different community or even a place like Somalia. Such is one of the many benefits of free choice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =saWCZVggQAsXX
Why should someone get paid much less for risking their life in Chico then risking it in the Bay Area...???
You say everyone should bear the burden, are you considering not calling 911 if some prowler breaks into your house or if your house catches on fire in the middle of the night...???
Why should someone get paid much less for risking their life in Chico then risking it in the Bay Area...???
Chico has less money. Chico cannot compete in a bidding war with Bay Area cities for their services. Let those seeking "more" go to the Bay Area. Chico will take the leftovers, thank you.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#161 Jul 19, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Chico has less money. Chico cannot compete in a bidding war with Bay Area cities for their services. Let those seeking "more" go to the Bay Area. Chico will take the leftovers, thank you.
>
>
I am afraid Chico will end up with the leftovers, and...

I have a strong feeling those who feel like you will get a severe case of indigestion if you ever get served those leftovers....
Juan

Chico, CA

#162 Jul 19, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I am afraid Chico will end up with the leftovers, and...
I have a strong feeling those who feel like you will get a severe case of indigestion if you ever get served those leftovers....
Let's do it and find out.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#163 Jul 19, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do it and find out.
>
>
You area glutton for punishment....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Shadow Disrespected 12 hr Grandpa Is A Whit... 4
FBI Revolt Of Watergate Proportions If Hillary ... 14 hr Grandpa Is Going ... 1
16 Reason Why Britain Told the EU to Bugger Off - 20 hr Grandpa luvs Stup... 1
TWP is a WHITE SUPREMACIST 23 hr Grandpa luvs the KKK 9
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT Mon Grandpa is a Pirate 25
New National Monument Mon Smokey Bear 1
Obama Suffers Humiliating Defeat In Brexit Vote- Sun Jane twitchy-face... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages