Obama: Health Law Isn't Reason They'r...

Obama: Health Law Isn't Reason They're Losing Plans

Posted in the Richvale Forum

TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Nov 14, 2013
PRESIDENT OBAMA: One of the things I understood when we decided to reform the -- the health insurance market, part of the reason why it hasn't been done before and it's very difficult to do, is that anything that's going on that's tough in -- in the health care market, if you initiated a reform, can be attributed to your law. And -- and so what we want to do is to be able to say to these folks, you know what, the Affordable Care Act is not going to be the reason why insurers have to cancel your plan. Now, what folks may find is the insurance companies may still come back and say, we want to charge you 20 percent more than we did last year, or we're not going to cover prescription drugs now. But that will -- that's in the nature of the market that existed earlier.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...

Well Road Toa d...?!!!

Care to defend this latest delusional psychotic rant by your Perfect President...?

Of course ...NOT...!!!

Because THIS NONSENSE IS INEXCUSABLE FOR A SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...!!!

You and your Messiah Obama are FAILURES Road Toa d...!!!

Barack Hussein Obama just may be the Second American President driven from Office because of Corruption and Criminal Intent...!!!

Good Luck there Road Toa d...!

Because YOU and your Criminal co-Conspirator Barack Hussein Obama ARE GOING DOWN...!!!

And I plan on being there when you are arrested for your crimes against the Free People of America...!!!

I can't wait to see you DIE for your crimes against Humanity...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 17, 2013
TWP wrote:
PRESIDENT OBAMA: One of the things I understood when we decided to reform the -- the health insurance market, part of the reason why it hasn't been done before and it's very difficult to do, is that anything that's going on that's tough in -- in the health care market, if you initiated a reform, can be attributed to your law. And -- and so what we want to do is to be able to say to these folks, you know what, the Affordable Care Act is not going to be the reason why insurers have to cancel your plan. Now, what folks may find is the insurance companies may still come back and say, we want to charge you 20 percent more than we did last year, or we're not going to cover prescription drugs now. But that will -- that's in the nature of the market that existed earlier.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...

Well Road Toa d...?!!!

Care to defend this latest delusional psychotic rant by your Perfect President...?

Of course ...NOT...!!!

Because THIS NONSENSE IS INEXCUSABLE FOR A SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...!!!

You and your Messiah Obama are FAILURES Road Toa d...!!!

Barack Hussein Obama just may be the Second American President driven from Office because of Corruption and Criminal Intent...!!!

Good Luck there Road Toa d...!

Because YOU and your Criminal co-Conspirator Barack Hussein Obama ARE GOING DOWN...!!!

And I plan on being there when you are arrested for your crimes against the Free People of America...!!!

I can't wait to see you DIE for your crimes against Humanity...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Oslamacare will be the downfall of the liberals come election time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The TRUMPGATE Disgrace is on it's way to your TV! 24 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
Corrupt A.F 30 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
News Chico area residents asked to skip wood fires T... 10 hr Campfire 6
President elect Trump 13 hr Grumpy B Is A Loser 39
TRUMP & Team Laugh that Idiot Americans actuall... Thu YadaYadaYada 8
Industry is Moving jobs to AVOID Crazy Trump! Thu YouAreFiredAgain 13
INDIA SIZE Ice Chunk missing from the ARCTIC th... Thu ToMuchOfToMuch 4

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance