We Don't Need ID For Anything

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2013
If you don't need one to vote or if you are illegal and you don't need one to get all the benefits you can, well hell, why have them. I say we don't need ID anymore for anything.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
If you don't need one to vote or if you are illegal and you don't need one to get all the benefits you can, well hell, why have them. I say we don't need ID anymore for anything.
When are you right -wing morons going to make up your fornicating minds. One minute you’re saying get rid of all laws/regulations and the next you’re saying we need more of them. Oh, my bad, you repubican lemmings don’t have minds!

No Here is One at the “Race Track” on South Fork Ridge this weekend butt we all knew he wouldn’t show. He’s all talk and “no show”.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#3 Aug 18, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you right -wing morons going to make up your fornicating minds. One minute you’re saying get rid of all laws/regulations and the next you’re saying we need more of them. Oh, my bad, you repubican lemmings don’t have minds!
No Here is One at the “Race Track” on South Fork Ridge this weekend butt we all knew he wouldn’t show. He’s all talk and “no show”.
I did make up my fornicating mind. I say IDs are for suckers and saps. If you don't need them to vote, screwem'; don't need them for any fornicating thing. See, I made up my fornicating mind.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#4 Aug 18, 2013
If more people like me make up are fornicating minds that Ids aren't worth crap you fornicating liberals won't have to bitch about your fornicating problem with them. Fornicator. Where the Fornicate are you Fornicator?
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#5 Aug 18, 2013
I see all the fornicating liberals have decided that fornicating around with me is not the thing to do. So they just "Judge it" like most fornicating liberals do. I wonder how a bunch of fornicating liberals can be on one site, it is fornicating ridiculous. You would think one of these fornicators would tell some of the other fornicators to stfu. This is to much fun. Thank you whoever called me a fornicator, God I love it. Please, more more stupid, Holy crap I a snorting with laughter.
Ruth

Chico, CA

#6 Aug 18, 2013
I had to show my ID today at Food 4 Less.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#7 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me try one more time. I not caring about no fornicating ID anymore because you liberals say it is bad. So fornicate those fornicating IDs for everything. I say IDs are for the stupid jerks and saps paying the bills for you skunks in Government. You all be fornicating us with those ID things while giving stuff away, like our voting privilege. to fornicating jerks that don't want or are to stupid to get one.
Gestapo

Chico, CA

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Papers, show me your papers.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Ruth wrote:
I had to show my ID today at Food 4 Less.
Hell, people have to show an ID to get in a bar; with one exception, Grandpa, he live in one.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> Hell, people have to show an ID to get in a bar; with one exception, Grandpa, he live in one.
How about we just fingerprint everyone who votes? We could do like the rest of the world and let people vote then it's up to those people who contest a voters right to vote use a government data base of people who can't vote.

Kind of like "I have a god given right to vote, prove I don't." "Or, you're innocent until proven guilty."

Get the Idea?

And how about we stop all U.S. citizens who live permantly outside the U.S. from voting? They've said "screw the U.s." by moving to places like Europe, Mexico and South America so why let them vote here if they don't like it here.

I'd rather let an illegal who wants to be here vote verses a traitor like our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta here is one.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#11 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
How about we just fingerprint everyone who votes? We could do like the rest of the world and let people vote then it's up to those people who contest a voters right to vote use a government data base of people who can't vote.
Kind of like "I have a god given right to vote, prove I don't." "Or, you're innocent until proven guilty."
Get the Idea?
And how about we stop all U.S. citizens who live permantly outside the U.S. from voting? They've said "screw the U.s." by moving to places like Europe, Mexico and South America so why let them vote here if they don't like it here.
I'd rather let an illegal who wants to be here vote verses a traitor like our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta here is one.
I say let everybody vote. Hell let the world vote. Put voting online and vote as many times as you can in 24hours. Fornicate it
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#12 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Get the Idea?
>
>
Damn rights!

There is absolutely no reason why expats and totally stupid lying morons like HERE IS ONE should be allowed to have a say about what is going on here in the US.

If they want to vote let them vote in their adopted country, screw them I say!
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#13 Aug 19, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Damn rights!
There is absolutely no reason why expats and totally stupid lying morons like HERE IS ONE should be allowed to have a say about what is going on here in the US.
Oh yeah! "Butt" let illegals vote all they want? You are such a complete hypocrite dumbass!
Phuqyou I say!!!
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Now wait, lets see you are, Are you kidding me: right, anyway Maybe illegals should vote and maybe they should be the only people to vote. We will just let them have our country, screw it. They deserve it. It would be racist to let them come here and hang-out and not just own the place. Some work, some are in jail but they are actually more deserving of this country than people born here; let them vote. We really should give them California, don't ya think.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#15 Aug 19, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Damn rights!
I'm really confused! I thought these righties were all about the constitution, bill of rights blah blah blah. Aren’t we considered innocent until proven guilty? Why do people in the eyes of repubican fanatics now have to prove their innocence?

Since repubicans and their lackeys in the Supreme Court have decided corporations are people, if a corporation is convicted of a crime, why do the stock holders still get to vote? I mean if I get caught stealing or doing something that harms others I can’t vote, right?

See where I’m going with that?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! "Butt" let illegals vote all they want? You are such a complete hypocrite dumbass!
Phuqyou I say!!!
>
>
It's like THE RIGHT IS WRONG says, first you have to prove they are illegals and that illegals really vote as much as you losers claim they do...
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#17 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I forgot something. When our fornicating minds get made up your fornicating check will be smaller, fornicator. Where you at anyway. Haven't seen your fornicating Scardy Cat a$$ since you gave me the post that has just made my day. I just want to thank you for giving me this whole fornication thing. I am going to dump it on you and your pals every time I get a chance. Thank you, thank you, thank you
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#18 Aug 19, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
It's like THE RIGHT IS WRONG says, first you have to prove they are illegals and that illegals really vote as much as you losers claim they do...
And dickhead... just how would you go about that? Ask for valid ID???
Amazing how absolutely stupid you dickhead liberals truly are!
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#19 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I know we think we should have ID but liberals think it is racist, so I want all IDs gone. No ID for anything. Come on man, this is the new way. You don't want to be called a racist do you. Ids, just right-wing crap, screw IDS. Hell I feel better already
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#20 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
>
>
No one ever asks me for my ID whenever I vote, I guess that's because white boys couldn't possibly be illegal, and...

again Ahole, how are you going to check the ID's of all the people who vote absentee...???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insane Delusional Fantasies! 10 min TWP 7
MEXITROLL picking CILANTRO? 26 min Middle of the road 6
SIGNS of Climate CHANGE. 31 min Middle of the road 47
The SUN is not to blame for MMGW 53 min TWP 25
DECADES long MEGADROUGHTS 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 35
Summer FLOODS in L.A 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 15
BOEING CEO Set to Receive $ 3.9 Million Per Yea... 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages