Clive Bundy and the EPA trying to ste...
Turtle

Chico, CA

#62 Apr 18, 2014
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is how some liars (some call them other names) try to tell a political lie:
Anyone bothering to read the referenced story will immediately see it's not what the lying poster wants you to believe, but instead was essentially an effort to weed out the sick and dying tortoises from the group of MOSTLY PETS WHICH PEOPLE IN THE AREA HAD TURNED IN, and which were in too poor a condition to put into the desert, when because of lack of funding, they were forced to close the Desert Conservation Center, where they were being cared for.
I suppose I shouldn't get upset with this kind of liar, seeing as the elections are just around the corner and the Daily Disappointment (ER) is firing up their disinformation machine, but personally people like this just remind me of pigs and their piggy ways, and they stink. Damn pigs.
Wild populations of tortoises must be managed effectively to minimize the spread of diseases, which includes research and education. Despite significant research being conducted on desert tortoises and disease, there is still a considerable knowledge gap in understanding how disease affects desert tortoise population dynamics. It is not known if the population would still decline if disease was completely absent from the system; are tortoises more susceptible to disease during draught conditions? How does non-native diet impact a tortoise’s ability to ward off pathogens? What are the causes of immunity exhibited by some desert tortoises? The 2008 USFWS draft recovery plan suggests that populations of tortoises that are uninfected, or only recently infected should likely be considered research and management priorities. Tortoises are known to show resistance to disease in some areas, an effort to identify and maintain these individuals in the populations is essential. Furthermore, increasing research on the social behavior of these animals, and garnering a greater understanding of how behavior facilitates disease transmission would be advantageous in understanding rates of transmission. Finally, translocation of tortoises should be done with extreme caution; disease is typically furtive and moving individuals or populations of tortoises across a landscape can have unforeseen consequences.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#63 Apr 18, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it hypocritical that these righties are all for open warfare not only with foreigners that they disagree with butt also ejaculate all over themselves at the thought of American terrorists killing Americans they, the right don't agree with?
Oh oh, you are lying again my lil dopey liberal.
Please post a link that says "righties are all for open warfare".
More specifically, post a link that says I am for open warfare or that I even claim to be a righty.

I will admit that I am not a lefty.......only a moron would admit to that.
Obama Admits That He's A Composite Of Famous Socialists
http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/2012/05/03/c...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#64 Apr 18, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, you are lying again my lil dopey liberal.
Please post a link that says "righties are all for open warfare".
More specifically, post a link that says I am for open warfare or that I even claim to be a righty.
I will admit that I am not a lefty.......only a moron would admit to that.
Obama Admits That He's A Composite Of Famous Socialists
http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/2012/05/03/c...
Post a link proving that I've lied about anything. Most of the people in support of the welfare cowboy who post on these threads promote vioalnce against our government and its law abiding citizens.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#65 Apr 18, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, you are lying again my lil dopey liberal.
Please post a link that says "righties are all for open warfare".
More specifically, post a link that says I am for open warfare or that I even claim to be a righty.
I will admit that I am not a lefty.......only a moron would admit to that.
Obama Admits That He's A Composite Of Famous Socialists
http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/2012/05/03/c...
And thanks for posting a link that does not quote Obama as saying he's a "composite of famous socialists".

You're demonstration that you have a comprehension problem.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#67 Apr 18, 2014
This is directly from you SFB... You lying POS

"In a way I'm kind of hoping it comes to a shoot out. Burying bubdy and his supporters will help klean up the gene pool."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paradise-ca/T...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#68 Apr 18, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
This is directly from you SFB... You lying POS
"In a way I'm kind of hoping it comes to a shoot out. Burying bubdy and his supporters will help klean up the gene pool."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paradise-ca/T...
And your point is? I just watched some Nevada republican state senator who said the same thing. She also said that the Feds had killed a bunch of the bundy cattle. I keep hearing that on faux and reading about it butt no proof.

Oh wait, here's a link to proof:
http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2013/01/republ...
Local

Lucerne, CA

#70 Apr 18, 2014
Who will be held responsible for the BLM threatening to slaughter hundreds of innocent Americans?
Video: BLM: "We're going to shoot if you don't move back" ^| April 14, 2014 | Jim Robinson


Just like in the Bhengazi tragedy, the obama administration is stonewalling and trying to hide responsibility for this near tragedy in Nevada.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#72 Apr 18, 2014
Local wrote:
Who will be held responsible for the BLM threatening to slaughter hundreds of innocent Americans?
Video: BLM: "We're going to shoot if you don't move back" ^| April 14, 2014 | Jim Robinson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a_XqdQjTflcXX
Just like in the Bhengazi tragedy, the obama administration is stonewalling and trying to hide responsibility for this near tragedy in Nevada.
Ahhhhhhh, your perspective is pure bull shit. Come at me as a mob with weapon drawn and I don't give a shit who you are, unless you're law enforcement. I won't just stand my ground, I'll blow your fornicating brainless head off your shoulders!

You represent one of the sickest minorities in our society. You condone a vigilante who ensiles violence and then when he is getting his stupid ass whipped by the victim shoots said victim because he, the vigilante now fears for his life.

Now here we have several hundred armed whachos confronting/threatening several law enforcement officers and you question an officers response?

Gawd you're one deranged idiot.

And you might want to do a little research before you open your stupid mouth again. The claim by bundy and his supporters that the land in question belongs to the state of Nevada is an outright lie.It first belonged to the Indians, then the Spanish/Mexicans and hold your britches, The United States Of America.

One last thing: only a coward would use women and children as shields.

Cowards!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#73 Apr 19, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
You are a proven pathological liar!

And trust me SFB, the list of demorat sex offenders is very, very long indeed!
With cliton right there at the top of the list, with barney frank right there too, with its gay prostitution brothel in its basement!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#74 Apr 19, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a proven pathological liar!
And trust me SFB, the list of demorat sex offenders is very, very long indeed!
With cliton right there at the top of the list, with barney frank right there too, with its gay prostitution brothel in its basement!
>
>
Oh STFU!!

You are a proven psychopath, congenital liar and a consummate conservative bigot, an absolute waste of human skin.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#75 Apr 19, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Oh STFU!!
You are a proven psychopath, congenital liar and a consummate conservative bigot, an absolute waste of human skin.
You notice how the "congenital liar and consummate conservative bigot" accuses others of being liars butt the freak can't prove the claim? If he'd just slow down and read real slow he might he might be able to comprehend what he reads and/or what others say.

He's claimed there were "hundreds" of federal officers yet there are no creditable links proving that claim whereas there are numerous photos floating around the news media, including faux that show hundreds of anarchists confronting to BLM officers. And the only photos of "snipers" are of anarchists.

This whole bundy issue is based on right -wing lies.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#76 Apr 19, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
the list of demorat sex offenders is very, very long indeed!...
Well...

No list of Democrat sex offenders would be complete without...

Old "Baghdad Bob" Mulholland...!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

And of course...

JOHN WAYNE GACY...!!!

http://sadbastards.files.wordpress.com/2007/1...

Wow...

These two SICK BA$TARDS even LOOK like each other...!

Two Liberal Democrat "Peas in a pod"...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Local

Lucerne, CA

#77 Apr 19, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhh, your perspective is pure bull shit. Come at me as a mob with weapon drawn and I don't give a shit who you are, unless you're law enforcement. I won't just stand my ground, I'll blow your fornicating brainless head off your shoulders!
You represent one of the sickest minorities in our society. You condone a vigilante who ensiles violence and then when he is getting his stupid ass whipped by the victim shoots said victim because he, the vigilante now fears for his life.
Now here we have several hundred armed whachos confronting/threatening several law enforcement officers and you question an officers response?
Gawd you're one deranged idiot.
And you might want to do a little research before you open your stupid mouth again. The claim by bundy and his supporters that the land in question belongs to the state of Nevada is an outright lie.It first belonged to the Indians, then the Spanish/Mexicans and hold your britches, The United States Of America.
One last thing: only a coward would use women and children as shields.
Cowards!
Hey stupid.
The fact remains that the obama administration snipers put their guns away, packed up their sheiit and went home.
Why?
Because they knew that they were wrong. Perhaps they had a legal tenant in their favor, but they were absolutely wrong to target Americans like a bunch of storm troopers......and it REALLY pissed off a huge number of Americans.
Now.....quit your friggen whining, put your tail between your legs like the obama administration did(does) and get a life.
rotflmao
Local

Lucerne, CA

#78 Apr 19, 2014
btw folks
The real bad guys in this horrid happenstance are....wait for it...here it comes.......you guessed it.....radical ENVIRONMENTALISTS.
Some of these cowardly pricks need to be exposed for what they are.
They hate the human race..........except for themselves....oh ya, they love themselves.

They are using the obama administration to enforce their radical conservation agenda while picking which financial interests will benefit in the process(in this case? Chicom solar company).

A group of local conservationists sent a letter to local officials demanding that they support BLM's actions.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#80 Apr 19, 2014
Come on now, you can do better than blogs on right -wing rags
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#81 Apr 19, 2014
So loco, where's your proof that the feds killed any of bundy's cattle? Where's your proof that there were any Government snipers? Where's your proof that there were more than a handful of Government Agents. Where's your proof that bundy owns the land?

Where's your proof of anything? Not opinion, PROOF!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#82 Apr 19, 2014
And as usual, the freak "el twerpo" cant provide any proof that Bob Mulholland did anything wrong.

So I'm guessing that one or all of the possibilities at the following link are correct.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TAI5...
Local

Lucerne, CA

#83 Apr 19, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
So loco, where's your proof that the feds killed any of bundy's cattle? Where's your proof that there were any Government snipers? Where's your proof that there were more than a handful of Government Agents. Where's your proof that bundy owns the land?
Where's your proof of anything? Not opinion, PROOF!
Wake p you lil twit. Your lefty talking points only prove what most people already know.
The political divide between everyday Americans(as evidenced by our conversation) has grown far too wide in this.....THE OBAMA ERA.

We(and most regular American folks) are on polar opposites ends of the political spectrum thanks to the divider in chief.
No common ground, no moving forward.....just insults and continued agitation from both sides.
..........and all of this is happening during the term a potus who promised to unify America.
The biggest lie ever told......

Nice job lefties.

and btw........I wait with anticipation for your next round of insulting remarks thereby proving me correct and continuing the failure of this....THE OBAMA ERA.

oh....and eff you too.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#84 Apr 19, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake p you lil twit. Your lefty talking points only prove what most people already know.
The political divide between everyday Americans(as evidenced by our conversation) has grown far too wide in this.....THE OBAMA ERA.
We(and most regular American folks) are on polar opposites ends of the political spectrum thanks to the divider in chief.
No common ground, no moving forward.....just insults and continued agitation from both sides.
..........and all of this is happening during the term a potus who promised to unify America.
The biggest lie ever told......
Nice job lefties.
and btw........I wait with anticipation for your next round of insulting remarks thereby proving me correct and continuing the failure of this....THE OBAMA ERA.
oh....and eff you too.
So loco:

Where's your proof that the feds killed any of bundy's cattle?

Where's your proof that there were any Government snipers?

Where's your proof that there were more than a handful of Government Agents.

Where's your proof that bundy owns the land?

Only a moron would consider legitimate questions concerning your illogical and outright lies on this thread asd insulting.

It's truly insulting that you post you bull shit and expect people to take it as fact.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#85 Apr 19, 2014
^
^
Get the hell outa here you lying POS.

The political divide you are bellyaching about was initiated by the conservatives right after Bill Clinton was elected president then…

"the divide" was furthered by the bush the W's administration which stole an election and behaved as if though it had a mandate.

"The divide" reached it's zenith when the Congressional t baggers refused to work with the first black president of the United States.

The only reason you did not have a chance to extricate a big boot out yourass yet is because us liberals have been doing our best to bridge "the divide." I wouldn't…

push my luck if I were a conservative prick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Industry is Moving jobs to AVOID Crazy Trump! 30 min Mulholland Loses ... 12
News Chico area residents asked to skip wood fires T... 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 3
TRUMP & Team Laugh that Idiot Americans actuall... 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
The TRUMPGATE Disgrace is on it's way to your TV! 2 hr jimmy snooka 2
INDIA SIZE Ice Chunk missing from the ARCTIC th... 2 hr jimmy snooka 3
President elect Trump 4 hr Friend 24
Trumps ALT RIGHT SUPORTERS propose GHETTOS for ... 9 hr SigmundTrump 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages