Vacaville police ask source of racist...

Vacaville police ask source of racist fliers to come forward

There are 9 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Feb 17, 2008, titled Vacaville police ask source of racist fliers to come forward. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Vacaville police are asking anyone responsible for distributing racist and anti-Semitic fliers around the city to come forward, though no criminal charges are likely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Observer

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2008
Why should the source of the fliers come forward? First Amendment. The police need to stay out of it.
Wooie

Courtland, CA

#2 Feb 18, 2008
First Amendment or not, the cowards obviously don't believe in thier wack job cause enough that they have to sneak around in the middle of the night so no one will see them. Losers as usual running around polluting the neighborhoods while at the same time wasting resouces. Probably welfare sucks that sleep all day and have nothing better to do when they wake up at night. Sheesh.
mary

Folsom, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2008
These cowards have nothing else to be proud of or boast about; so in desperation for something to live for they tout their inbred skin color.

Little do they know, its their own thinking that has them in a mental prison and only by accepting others will they be free.
Im WP

Blytheville, AR

#4 Feb 19, 2008
If they would have done this in the daytime, there would have been trouble with racist people.
Freedom

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 19, 2008
Let it ring
spambreakfasttro lls

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
1st AMENDMENT!
Hussein

Vacaville, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2013
I think a certain sewer plant night shift, Gomer Pyle wannabee, US Chair Force reject had a hand in this.
Farley

Madera, CA

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Hussein wrote:
I think a certain sewer plant night shift, Gomer Pyle wannabee, US Chair Force reject had a hand in this.
He is too ignorant to work at the sewer plant. He mops floors and cleans toilets at the county jail in Fairfield.
jojo

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Farley wrote:
<quoted text>He is too ignorant to work at the sewer plant. He mops floors and cleans toilets at the county jail in Fairfield.
LOL oh you mean Emjoke the hater?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mooch-elle Oblummer-girl 27 min Sunlight Disinfects 1
Pocahontas Elisabeth Warren 43 min ANONYMOUS 2
Liberal Reporter Pulls A Grandpa Turd 1 hr 0fact0 29
Roundup All Illegal Aliens Now 1 hr Sunlight Disinfects 10
chico doctors 3 hr Grandpa is Magic 103
sick bryan bruhn 9 hr noflyzone 1
Burey Sanders Will Turn the USA Into Venezuela 10 hr Sunlight Disinfects 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages