On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com 1,103

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim Full Story
Senator Squatanskratchit

Sonoma, CA

#1248 May 20, 2013
Y'all know why they dont have driver ed and sexx ed on the same day in D C ? Out of fairness to the donkey. Yok, yok, haaaaar, hoink! I dont get it either cause I was sure we had de-funded all education all days. I'll check it out an git back to yer.

“Fix bayonettes!”

Since: Aug 08

#1249 May 20, 2013
Senator Squatanskratchit wrote:
Y'all know why they dont have driver ed and sexx ed on the same day in D C ? Out of fairness to the donkey. Yok, yok, haaaaar, hoink! I dont get it either cause I was sure we had de-funded all education all days. I'll check it out an git back to yer.
"Honk"??
DOLLY ccccccccccccc

Sonoma, CA

#1252 May 22, 2013
Hi,
now ben gleck say that tony weiner is a beaner. do this mean we can vote for him? what was in jail for, power to the peopple. we know the establisment has got in for us and that is got to stop and we get to vote for him. so what, whatever.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#1253 May 22, 2013
DOLLY ccccccccccccc wrote:
Hi,
now ben gleck say that tony weiner is a beaner. do this mean we can vote for him? what was in jail for, power to the peopple. we know the establisment has got in for us and that is got to stop and we get to vote for him. so what, whatever.
Notice those turd ripofflicans are silent about the Wiener running again. That's cause the party of fake morals elected mark standford to congress again.

“Fix bayonettes!”

#1254 May 22, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice those turd ripofflicans are silent about the Wiener running again. That's cause the party of fake morals elected mark standford to congress again.
It's 'because".

“Fix bayonettes!”

#1255 May 22, 2013
pasajero wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tim, it is a Mexican Holiday, in Mexico.
Garry Shandling.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1256 May 23, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>It's 'because".
Do you want me to make you cry again. I have no respect for the english language.

“Fix bayonettes!”

#1257 May 23, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want me to make you cry again. I have no respect for the english language.
You never made Me cry in the 1st place, moron.
If you have such distaste for the English language, why don't You go back to mexico, or even better yet, Spain?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1258 May 23, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You never made Me cry in the 1st place, moron.
If you have such distaste for the English language, why don't You go back to mexico, or even better yet, Spain?
Why would I go to spain, I have no euro blood. I would love to go to Mexico but cause of the junkie americacas and the war on drugs I dont want to get killed ,jackass.
POS

Nanchang, China

#1259 May 23, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I go to spain, I have no euro blood. I would love to go to Mexico but cause of the junkie americacas and the war on drugs I dont want to get killed ,jackass.
Cuz, you're a Cowardasspussy wettback!!!

“Fix bayonettes!”

#1260 May 23, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to mexico, or whatever planet you come from.
lazy lady stinx river

Sonoma, CA

#1261 May 24, 2013
DO NOT let them take our drones for personal protection use. they is trying to stop the constution and the seven amendmments also to keep us from keeping and baring armies. my brothers new atty will not be bought because the money is used by the homes to get another drone to watch the territorry going down.
Linda

Stockton, CA

#1262 May 24, 2013
Where is that ultra sexy rabbit?
POS

Nanchang, China

#1263 May 24, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
And the dumbocraps re-elected obummer. Continue your crying Petro. Your examples hold little water in your tin cup.

“Fix bayonettes!”

#1264 May 25, 2013
Linda wrote:
Where is that ultra sexy rabbit?
I'm right here Sweet-knees.
How WRussell USS Minnow

El Monte, CA

#1265 May 25, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>And the dumbocraps re-elected obummer. Continue your crying Petro. Your examples hold little water in your tin cup.
I Commanded a P-73,you would not have made it on my ship.

Since: Sep 08

#1266 May 25, 2013
How WRussell USS Minnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloop?
POS

Nanchang, China

#1267 May 25, 2013
How WRussell USS Minnow wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be considered a boat, not a ship. The only command you have is for more seamen.
Memo Caballero

El Paso, TX

#1268 May 25, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>That would be considered a boat, not a ship. The only command you have is for more seamen.
you should be considered a woman not a man.

“Fix bayonettes!”

#1269 May 25, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>That would be considered a boat, not a ship. The only command you have is for more seamen.
...burn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 2 hr happyass 112
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,024
Voter ID Laws 8 hr TWP 7
Lets get rid of Mexicans (Mar '13) 9 hr Vince 107
Review: Rising Sun Engines Inc (Dec '12) Mon Disappointed 8
Sayonara Road Toa d Mon Here Is One 4
Meriam Park and Other Developments Mon ChicoLocal 8
Richvale Dating
Find my Match

Richvale Jobs