I want to personally thank MSNBC . . ...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#103 May 3, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the assertion that MSNBC's Boston coverage was biased. The ONLY quotes you posted to 'prove' this allegation were from Limbaugh and Newsbusters, where they gave no facts to support this allegation. I asked for the facts and then you wanted ME to prove that MSNBC was NOT biased.
The burden of proof is on YOU-- not on ME.
ROAD TOADY jokingly made this allegation about you-- "Using your logic, I say you're a pedophile now prove that you're not!"
According to your 'logic', it's up to YOU to prove that you're not a pedophile. If you don't prove that you're not a pedophile, then you are a pedophile.
And just posting links proves NOTHING. You need to read those links yourself, and then bring into a new post the specific information you think proves your points. It's not up to us to read these links and try to find your points for you.
BTW, your constant angry name-calling tantrums does not help your argument. You're simply showing all of us that you're way out of your league.
Hello ignorant and blind one!
The PEW research center!!!

And who says that a blind moron like you makes the rules on here???
This can't prove a negative ploy is also beyond stupid! Especially when, if you prove me wrong? It would be proving a positive, on your part!

This arguing with lying and spinning idiots? It really does get very old!!!
Crickets

Colusa, CA

#104 May 3, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>

And who says that a blind moron like you makes the rules on here???
He is not making the rules on here or anywhere else!

Jeeze why is this so hard for you!

It is called LOGIC, they actually teach classes in LOGIC AND CRITICAL THINKING......you should take one.
Crickets

Colusa, CA

#105 May 3, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>

This can't prove a negative ploy is also beyond stupid! Especially when, if you prove me wrong? It would be proving a positive, on your part!
Oh my god, you simply don't understand do you. You say MSNBC's coverage was biased. If it was, it should be easy to prove. You provide facts, examples that show bias, quotes etc.

It is nearly impossible, on the other hand, to prove something is not biased. You would have to quote everything they have ever said and compare that to all the relevant facts etc......YOU ARE, IN FACT, asking him to prove a negative...and that is a logical fallacy.

You asserted they are biased. THE BURDEN OF PROOF is on YOU to prove that. Otherwise it is just a bunch of irrelevant nonsense on your part.

But you are probably one of those people that thinks "prove god does not exist" is a logical request too, aren't you?
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#106 May 3, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text> He is not making the rules on here or anywhere else!
Jeeze why is this so hard for you!
It is called LOGIC, they actually teach classes in LOGIC AND CRITICAL THINKING......you should take one.
Do you idiots ever get tired of pretending that you are smart???
Your argument is totally illogical! And based on no facts at all, as proved by you idiots totally missing that I also posted a PEW report on this matter!

Q: Dope, why is this so hard for you!

A: Because the truth? It has no liberal friends, and liberalism is a very serious mental disorder!!!
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#107 May 3, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, you simply don't understand do you. You say MSNBC's coverage was biased. If it was, it should be easy to prove. You provide facts, examples that show bias, quotes etc.
It is nearly impossible, on the other hand, to prove something is not biased. You would have to quote everything they have ever said and compare that to all the relevant facts etc......YOU ARE, IN FACT, asking him to prove a negative...and that is a logical fallacy.
You asserted they are biased. THE BURDEN OF PROOF is on YOU to prove that. Otherwise it is just a bunch of irrelevant nonsense on your part.
But you are probably one of those people that thinks "prove god does not exist" is a logical request too, aren't you?
Hey stupid! How about something like a PEW report to contradict what I posted??????????
Pretty simple! But I guess not when there exists nothing to refute the fact that you and PMS LSD are full of BULLSHIT!!! LMAO at you idiots!
Your ignorance??? It is mind blowing! And your stupid spin? It don't work!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#108 May 3, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you idiots ever get tired of pretending that you are smart???
Your argument is totally illogical! And based on no facts at all, as proved by you idiots totally missing that I also posted a PEW report on this matter!
Q: Dope, why is this so hard for you!
A: Because the truth? It has no liberal friends, and liberalism is a very serious mental disorder!!!
>
>
CRICKETS and SOLUTION are smart, you are the liberal "dope" who is displaying your utter ignorance by "pretending that you are smart"
Crickets

Colusa, CA

#109 May 3, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! How about something like a PEW report to contradict what I posted??????????
!
I just went back and re read your PEW study. It left me wondering if you read it.

You are totally misrepresenting what it says. The study you quote is about the percentage of a stations programming that id devoted to opinion shows like Maddow or Hannity cmopared to the percentage that is "straight news".

It says nothing at all about bias. I don't know where you got that.

Were you lying when you said it shows MSNBC is more biased, or do you honestly not understand the distinction between what the study shows and bias?
Crickets

Colusa, CA

#110 May 3, 2013
Now here is a very telling study:

"STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All"

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching...
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#111 May 3, 2013
Crickets wrote:
Now here is a very telling study:
"STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All"
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching...
Wow! I just posted the following on another thread before I opened this thread and read your last post.

I came to the same conclusion on my own as your link did.

"I just watched about 1/2 hour of something on faux called "Happening Now" and it was all black heliocopiers. Nothing butt pure speculation and opinion based on more speculation and opinion.

Where's all the "facts" that faux is suppoed to provide their viewers?".
Tea Party Solution

United States

#112 May 3, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
It is futile to attempt to carry an intelligent conversation with someone like INFANTILE... but the entertainment factor of doing so can be priceless at times...
I know, I know. I'm done with beating a dead horse.

But Infantile astonished me here. Just when I think that he can't act any more stupid-- he sets the bar even lower.
The Infantile left Winged

Minden, NV

#113 May 3, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know. I'm done with beating a dead horse.
But Infantile astonished me here. Just when I think that he can't act any more stupid-- he sets the bar even lower.
Right out of the book...
Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" for dummies.

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.(Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh?)

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.(This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Not really "butt" it does get really old when I've proved my point time and time again, and all I get back are these really infantile attacks!!! "Butt" what else is to be expected from liberal oblamer lemmings?
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#114 May 5, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know. I'm done with beating a dead horse.
But Infantile astonished me here. Just when I think that he can't act any more stupid-- he sets the bar even lower.
That's what righties do! A point being that the talking heads on faux on one show were saying there are to many rules and then on the next show they were saying there should be a law preventing the use of the day after pill.

I just wish they would be a little more consistant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC Democrats Conspired with Clinton to Destroy... 5 hr Grandpa Luvs Corr... 1
TWP is TRANSSEXUAL 19 hr Sunlight Disinfects 20
TOBACCO FUELED jets 19 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 15
DNC Conspired To Use Bernie Sanders’s Religion ... 20 hr Grandpa Luvs Vermin 1
Final Nail In the Chico TOPIX Forum Coffin 21 hr Grandpa Is Bob Mu... 1
CONSERVATIVES leaving GOP Fri GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
LYING Donald Fri GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages