GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#145 Oct 14, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
Wow folks! one, who has never done an honest days work in his life has the nerve to criticize people who actually worked for a living. Wow! And can he prove his accusations, no.
>
>
Now the lying clown hiding in Mexico claims to have created 90% of the private jobs....

The only jobs he ever created was for the postman delivering his welfare checks and for the cops who chased him out of the country... what a loser.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#146 Oct 14, 2013
Notice how the lefty arsewipes keep changing the subject.
On topic:
It is clear that nobama intended to create a single payer healhcare system here in the U.S. with his namesake legisation...nobamacare.
If implemented, even in its corrupted condition, it is in fact the first step toward socilaized medicine.
obama has not done anyone any favors by handing out special exemptions to unions and corporate friends.......in fact, he has totally screwed up the works for himself.
Why oh why after the supreme court backed him up has he encouraged the failure of his own (namesake) legislation
by breaking his own law....20 times?
There is only one explanation......
He really cannot get anything done correctly.
He screwed the pooch....yet again.

He should sign up for nobamacare right now. He should set a good example for our entire nation and quit screwing up the works.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#147 Oct 14, 2013
^
^
Further proof of conservative ignorance above.

Conservatives think the president should sign up for OBAMACARE...

Maybe the morons also think he should drive himself in a VW bus, send his kids to school in a ghetto and eat hamburgers and greasy fries at MC Donalds,,,
nobama hypocrit

Clearlake, CA

#148 Oct 14, 2013
more obama hypocrisy

Obama comes off badly, given his position on school vouchers: The issue isn't that he's making the choice to send his daughters to a private school — "good for him" — but that he's "denying" other "parents the ability to send their kids to a better school," says Jason Pye at United Liberty, noting that Obama "has supported the end expiration" of a "popular" D.C. school-voucher program.
"Obama's hypocrisy on school choice"

http://theweek.com/article/index/207598/shoul...
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#149 Oct 14, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven that nobama's ultimate goal is a full blown single payer system. There is NO debate on this issue.
You have 'proven' nothing. And you don't debate on anything in these topix. You just keep repeating the same BS and never respond to our replies.

If he can't get the Tbaggers to agree with a health insurance system that features PRIVATE insurers, how in the hell could he ever got a single payer system passed?

Frankly, a single payer system would be cheaper, more effective, and more efficient than Obamacare. Prosperous, democratic, capitalistic and happy countries feature some type of single payer or public option insurance. These include Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Australia, and Canada.

But there's NO chance that our backwards, Tbagger run country would ever pass these kinds of systems.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#150 Oct 14, 2013
Let's pretend that Loco and I met each other in some coffee shop. We didn't know each other and didn't know about our Topix identities.

Somehow we ended up at the same table and started talking about Obamacare.

Loco says, "If Obama likes Obamacare so much why doesn't he sign up for it? It would be a great example to the rest of the country".

And I reply, "Well, first of all Obamacare is not for those of us who already have employer paid insurance. The President already has employer paid insurance.

And, second of all, if Obama dropped his insurance in order to register for Obamacare, that would be a BAD example-- because Obamacare is for those WITHOUT insurance. It would be a BAD example to do what you suggest-- Obamacare doesn't want people dropping out of their good, employer paid insurance".

And then Loco replies by saying exactly what he first said, without responding to the points I made. "If Obamacare is so good then why doesn't he sign up for it?"

I'd look at his glazed eyes for a moment, and wonder if he had a hearing problem. Then I'd politely say, "Well, have a good day", take my coffee and head out the door.

So, Loco, have a good day.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#151 Oct 14, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
You have 'proven' nothing. And you don't debate on anything in these topix. You just keep repeating the same BS and never respond to our replies.
If he can't get the Tbaggers to agree with a health insurance system that features PRIVATE insurers, how in the hell could he ever got a single payer system passed?
Frankly, a single payer system would be cheaper, more effective, and more efficient than Obamacare. Prosperous, democratic, capitalistic and happy countries feature some type of single payer or public option insurance. These include Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Australia, and Canada.
But there's NO chance that our backwards, Tbagger run country would ever pass these kinds of systems.
yes lil teepee.
Your gawd obama failed you again.
He just can't seem to get anything done correctly. I favor a single payer system......yes, that's right. You have been to stupid to realize it......and you are hung up on calling me T-bagg.......etc.
You really aren't very bright, are you.
In the meantime, everything obama touches has turned to sheeit.
He would get excellent public relations ratings if he would lead the way...and sign up.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#152 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
and additionally:
He puts his kids in the best private schools, and yet, he doesn't want to allow school vouchers so that YOU(and many average Americans) can do the same.
Bad form on his part.
He is stuck on "do as I say, not as I do".
In other words...????
He is a hypocrit......and a very poor leader.
Tea Party Solution

Paradise, CA

#153 Oct 14, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
and additionally:
He puts his kids in the best private schools, and yet, he doesn't want to allow school vouchers so that YOU(and many average Americans) can do the same.
Of course the President puts his kids in private schools, just as any other president.

What he WAS against was the Washington DC voucher program-- which is the ONLY federally subsidized voucher system in the country. This voucher system has NOTHING to with me or you-- just DC. And Obama HAS relented, and has accepted the voucher program in DC, even though this program is very flawed.
Local wrote:
<Bad form on his part.
He is stuck on "do as I say, not as I do".
Right, and so our President should move out of the White House, and rent it to the Koch's, drive a VW van, and bring his family to Mcdonalds for dinner. According to you, he needs to "show by example".... he should go all the way.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#155 Oct 18, 2013
We have established the fact that obama is angling for a single payer healthcare system.
Why won't obama sign up for obamacare?

and yes.....since obama is an avid supporter of our failing public school system, he should place his children in public school.......

as far as moving out of the whitehouse? Don't be a moron.....although, we spent $1.4 Billion taking good care of the obama family last year. That is a bit much....air force one flying their dog(only) to their vacation spot?.........jeez.
Pretty Local

United States

#156 Oct 18, 2013
Ah Gosh Local, you are soo beautiful in that dress. Did you put that on just for us?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#157 Oct 18, 2013
>
>
LOCO likes to beat himself upside down the head all day long because it feels so good when he stops at night...
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#158 Oct 18, 2013
Local wrote:
We have established the fact that obama is angling for a single payer healthcare system.
Why won't obama sign up for obamacare?
and yes.....since obama is an avid supporter of our failing public school system, he should place his children in public school.......
as far as moving out of the whitehouse? Don't be a moron.....although, we spent $1.4 Billion taking good care of the obama family last year. That is a bit much....air force one flying their dog(only) to their vacation spot?.........jeez.
Obama's vacation bills add up
August 20, 2013
President Obama is the most expensive president in U.S. history. When questioned about the total cost of all his trips, Obama stonewalls and refuses to answer. But details have surfaced elsewhere.

In his first three years, he and his family enjoyed 16 vacations. I guess they forgot about the poor children they pretend to love, many of whom have never been on a vacation.
In 2010 their trip to Hawaii cost Americans $1.5 million. The president and his wife also enjoyed a "date night" in New York City for about $240,000.

In 2011 Obama's travel expenses were $1.4 billion.(In comparison, the royal family of England travel cost only $57.8 million.) In addition, the Obamas' Christmas holiday was for 17 days, totaling $4 million. In contrast George W. Bush stayed nearby at Camp David over Christmas so his staff could enjoy the holidays with their families. President Ronald Reagan spent $1.3 million per year for travel.

This year is the worst, and it's only half over. The trip with his family to Africa has been predicted to exceed $100 million. And he just ended his vacation at Martha's Vineyard.

Remember President Obama's campaign pledge, "change you can believe in"? I guess that means after he leaves office there won't be any "change," just a lot of debt.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#159 Oct 18, 2013
This Topic has become like the "global cooling" topic- a game of whack-the-mole.

Loco and his alter egos were soundly defeated about "why Obama should sign up for Obamacare", so now he scoots all around the place, popping up randomly like a mole. If one of his rightwing talking points doesn't work, he just pops up with another.

He ignores the sound rebuttals we make to his one-sided and absurd points, and just pops up with something else that's unrelated. The ole whack-a-mole game.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/14/cost-o...

"During Bush’s second term alone, Laura Bush made five “goodwill” trips to Africa. President Bush made the trip twice during his presidency.

Wow, that’s a lot of trips to Africa. In 2007, Laura Bush also took her daughters with her, and they went on a safari. You know, the same kind of outing that President Obama just canceled."

Fox News, Limbaugh, Beck, and all the others, feed Loco all that he needs to know. He hates Obama, that's all he really knows.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#160 Oct 18, 2013
This Topic has become like the "global cooling" topic- a game of whack-the-mole.
Loco and his alter egos were soundly defeated about "why Obama should sign up for Obamacare", so now he scoots all around the place, popping up randomly like a mole. If one of his rightwing talking points doesn't work, he just pops up with another.
He ignores the sound rebuttals we make to his one-sided and absurd points, and just pops up with something else that's unrelated. The ole whack-a-mole game.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/14/cost-o...
"During Bush’s second term alone, Laura Bush made five “goodwill” trips to Africa. President Bush made the trip twice during his presidency.
Wow, that’s a lot of trips to Africa. In 2007, Laura Bush also took her daughters with her, and they went on a safari. You know, the same kind of outing that President Obama just canceled."
Fox News, Limbaugh, Beck, and all the others, feed Loco all that he needs to know. He hates Obama, that's all he really knows.
That's pretty much what all the threads on Chico topix have become.

Most of the time the three stooges make more sense than the republican lemmings who post here.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#161 Oct 18, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much what all the threads on Chico topix have become.
Most of the time the three stooges make more sense than the republican lemmings who post here.
>
>
You and SOLUTION are right on the money, all these threads are nothing more than a whack a mole game, kinda like trying to carry on a semi intelligent discussion with stupid MEXITROLL...

someone hits him upside the head by proving him wrong and he starts ranting about something else or dredges up some BS from an old thread, usually something he mis understood years ago...
just wondering

Sacramento, CA

#162 Oct 18, 2013
President Obama should sign up for ACA,
He should set a good example for America.
Jack Klien

Paradise, CA

#163 Oct 18, 2013
So you are for a single payer system?
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
yes lil teepee.
Your gawd obama failed you again.
He just can't seem to get anything done correctly. I favor a single payer system......yes, that's right. You have been to stupid to realize it......and you are hung up on calling me T-bagg.......etc.
You really aren't very bright, are you.
In the meantime, everything obama touches has turned to sheeit.
He would get excellent public relations ratings if he would lead the way...and sign up.
Truth and Fact

United States

#164 Oct 19, 2013
Jack Klien wrote:
<quoted text>
He is too stupid to know what he wants. He is waiting for instructions from Limbaugh etal and FOX FLAKE NEWS.

Butt don't mess with his Social Security Check and Medicare!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#165 Oct 19, 2013
Jack Klien wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
He is your typical T bagger...

He is against everything President OBAMA is for and for everything OBAMA is against....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,302
Police turn their backs on liberal NYC Mayor 6 hr Here Is One 23
why does grumpy post gay sex fantasies? 6 hr Here Is One 13
Progressive liberals execute two NYPD Cops 6 hr Hillbillys r dumb 23
Gruber - Gate the demise of oblamercare 13 hr Here Is One 126
what is a floodgate for methhead 13 hr Here Is One 15
N. Korea says Obama looks like a Monkey 13 hr Here Is One 23
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richvale News, Events & Info