|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>They don't get it! The pedophile from Mexico was just bragging about how little it cost for his kids to get medical check -ups under a system where the government controls the medical profession somewhat like Canada. I have friends who for years have gone to Mexico and Canada for medications and treatment.
They don't get it!
Wrong again my little troll

Dr. Gordon is an American doctor practicing in a private clinic and the lab work was done at a private hospital called San Javier

The IMSS system is far better than the Canadian system or oslamacare and insurance for a family of four is about 700 dollars per year and everything is free including drugs

Why would I wait a week for an appointment and sit for a hour in a waiting room when I can call my private doctor and get an appointment in a day or so and have zero wait time??

Now under oslamacare or in Canada you don't have this choice

That is why over 100k Canadians per year come to Vallarta and pay for healthcare because their system sucks

It is good for welfare bums like you

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Liberal Culture of Hatred wrote:
<quoted text>That's because in Mexico & Canada they do not have to go through the YEARS of GOVERNMENT rules regulations for approval to market their products and or treatments... you complete moron!
And that's why the drugs are so much more less expensive here in the dictatorship States of America!
And I do believe that they don't allow criminal trial lawyers either!!! YOU COMPLETE MORON!
The big difference here is the bulk buying of meds

Also the law suits are tightly controlled
You sue a doctor and lose and you pay all of his expenses including his time and hardship

Where you will pay 500 dollars for for a suture kit to cover a law suit for the provider the same kit here is about 10 dollars sold by the same company
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

The cost related to the medical industry are heavily regulated in Canada and Mexico.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

The cost related to the medical industry are heavily regulated in Canada and Mexico.
Caught in another lie.......ROTFLMAO

We use the private system in Mexico that includes insurance from many USA companies........

The government does not regulate the prices they charge at all........ They USA is where they regulate they prices and oslamacare has doubled the cost of most healthcare plans

The private medical system here has far less regulations compared to the USA and the same USA company charges far less for the same products and service here as they charge in the USA

So once again the liberal moron is proven to not only be a moron but a liar as well

Thanks again my little troll
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Loco Idiot, I've already explained this to you.
But you just ignore my posts and keep repeating the lies you've been spoon fed:
"What these rightwing obfuscators are referring to is "the number of health insurance plans that the Department of Health and Human Services allowed to set lower annual caps -- temporarily -- on the total amount of medical bills they would pay for each subscriber.
These include plans offered by 722 self-insured businesses, 417 groups of small employers joined in collective bargaining agreements, and 34 unions.
The Affordable Care Act requires insurers to phase out by 2014 the annual limits. The rule posed a challenge, however, to employers with "mini-med" plans, which charge extremely low premiums but offer truncated benefits and low annual caps.
To keep workers from losing coverage altogether while their employers searched for an alternative, HHS granted waivers that let hundreds of mini-med plans keep lower caps in place until 2014.
n short, the rule enabled employers and their workers to keep until next year the plans they had before the law was passed, even though they didn't meet the new minimum standards. The move may have saved some employers and unions money, but it also kept workers from losing their coverage abruptly."
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la -...
Get it, lil Loco? These are TEMPORARY, PARTIAL exemptions which allow employers the time to find suitable plans, while keeping their employees with some kind of health insurance.
Lil teepee.
You can only see as far as the end of your nose.
I have proven that nobama's ultimate goal is a full blown single payer system. There is NO debate on this issue.
Hence...he should have led the way and signed up for his namesake legislation. But he didn't.

I will ask once more:
nobama's ultimate goal is a single payer healthcare system in the U.S......Why hasn't obama signed up for obamacare?

Come lil teepee...stop ducking and dodging!!!!!!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text>Lil teepee.
You can only see as far as the end of your nose.
I have proven that nobama's ultimate goal is a full blown single payer system. There is NO debate on this issue.
Hence...he should have led the way and signed up for his namesake legislation. But he didn't.

I will ask once more:
nobama's ultimate goal is a single payer healthcare system in the U.S......Why hasn't obama signed up for obamacare?

Come lil teepee...stop ducking and dodging!!!!!!
No supporter of oslamacare can answer that......

They may claim that oslama already has coverage but so did the majority of the USA and now they are forced to change theirs..........
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No supporter of oslamacare can answer that......
They may claim that oslama already has coverage but so did the majority of the USA and now they are forced to change theirs..........
If nobama was a principled person, he would have made a big deal out of being the "first" to sign up for HIS namesake legislation.
That is what good leaders do.
I could have respected an action like that even if I didn't want to sign up for nobamacare.
Espeially when we all know that nobama's real goal is a single payer healthcare system.

President Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System -
www.youtube.com/watch... Will0TP 2 min 2,174 views Added Aug 12, 2009
President Obama won't tell the American people the truth about his plans for health care. See it in his own words. More commentary at willofthepeople.net
President Obama Wants a Single-Payer Healthcare System
newsblaze.com/story/20130724185439zzzz.nb/top... is a hodgepodge of new regulations, requirements, and penalties. The big three are the health insurances exchanges, the individual mandate, and the employer ...
President Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System |
obamaplanhealthcare.com/president-obama-wants... Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System. This entry was posted by Kevin Crawford on September 7, 2013 at 9:59 am
Brad DeLong : Joe Tripcony: I'm Really for Single Payer, But I'm ...
delong.typepad.com/sdj/...im-really-for-singl... hour ago
Informed that he had described the single-payer system that Mr. Obama abandoned when Republican critics called it socialized medicine, he said,Yeah,...
Video Proof: Obama Wants a Single-Payer System - Health - AEI
www.aei.org/.../video-proof-obama-wants-a-sin... statements by three advocates of single-payer health insurance--including President Obama--explain that a health care bill with a
Video proof: Obama wants a single-payer system ...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text>If nobama was a principled person, he would have made a big deal out of being the "first" to sign up for HIS namesake legislation.
That is what good leaders do.
I could have respected an action like that even if I didn't want to sign up for nobamacare.
Espeially when we all know that nobama's real goal is a single payer healthcare system.

President Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System -…
www.youtube.com/watch... Will0TP · 2 min · 2,174 views · Added Aug 12, 2009
President Obama won't tell the American people the truth about his plans for health care. See it in his own words. More commentary at willofthepeople.net
President Obama Wants a Single-Payer Healthcare System
newsblaze.com/story/20130724185439zzzz.nb/top... is a hodgepodge of new regulations, requirements, and penalties. The big three are the health insurances exchanges, the individual mandate, and the employer ...
President Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System |…
obamaplanhealthcare.com/president-obama-wants... Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System. This entry was posted by Kevin Crawford on September 7, 2013 at 9:59 am
Brad DeLong : Joe Tripcony: I'm Really for Single Payer, But I'm ...
delong.typepad.com/sdj/...im-really-for-singl... hour ago
Informed that he had described the single-payer system that Mr. Obama abandoned when Republican critics called it socialized medicine, he said,“Yeah,...
Video Proof: Obama Wants a Single-Payer System - Health - AEI
www.aei.org/.../video-proof-obama-wants-a-sin... statements by three advocates of single-payer health insurance--including President Obama--explain that a health care bill with a
Video proof: Obama wants a single-payer system ...
Correct

But his sheepoles are too stupid to even consider why he did not voluntarily sign up his family and himself

Imagine the pr that would be???

But these same morons believed fat gore when he said the coastlines would be underwater today when he was buying a beach front house
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
But his sheepoles are too stupid to even consider why he did not voluntarily sign up his family and himself
Imagine the pr that would be???
But these same morons believed fat gore when he said the coastlines would be underwater today when he was buying a beach front house
He is too arrogant and selfish to set a good example for America.
and....I really don't think he gives a sheiit about middle class America.

He has two objectives.
Make government ever larger(empire building/personal power).....and hurt any opposition to his first goal. If someone receives help as a result of his actions, it is just by chance.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text>He is too arrogant and selfish to set a good example for America.
and....I really don't think he gives a sheiit about middle class America.

He has two objectives.
Make government ever larger(empire building/personal power).....and hurt any opposition to his first goal. If someone receives help as a result of his actions, it is just by chance.
The goal of all modern liberals
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

If repubicans honestly gave a shit about persons other than themselves they would ensure their fellow humans had decent compensation for their labor so they could buy their own healthcare.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

If repubicans honestly gave a shit about persons other than themselves they would ensure their fellow humans had decent compensation for their labor so they could buy their own healthcare.
>
>
T publicans don't give a sith about anyone but themselves, hell, look at the T baggers in Congress, they are willing to destroy the worlds economy because they think it will get them re elected if they go against the people's will and try to stop OBAMACARE....

Boy!

Will they ever be surprised come the midterms and Nov of 2016, that's assuming if they don't get recalled (or lynched)* before then....

* That's for you TWErP I want to sees you dance for me...
Liberal Culture of Hatred

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
that's assuming if they don't get recalled (or lynched)* before then....
You feel froggy? Leap 'stud muffin'... ROTFLMAO at you!
You gonna have to crawl out your hole first,'stud muffin' ROTFLMAO at you!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
T publicans don't give a sith about anyone but themselves, hell, look at the T baggers in Congress, they are willing to destroy the worlds economy because they think it will get them re elected if they go against the people's will and try to stop OBAMACARE....
Boy!
Will they ever be surprised come the midterms and Nov of 2016, that's assuming if they don't get recalled (or lynched)* before then....
You're right, they'll destroy this country any way they can.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Yes moron liberals don't understand that the people pushing the cart full of people like you are tired of carrying your weight

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>

Boy!

Wrong again

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>

Boy!

We just don't care about free loaders like you
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're right, they'll destroy this country any way they can.
Hey stupid!!
Is this more of nobama's unification language?
Boy, was that a joke.
As evidenced by these threads, we are as divided of a nation as I have ever seen......as ever in the history of this nation(besides the civil war)
Nice job lefties!!!
You should be soooooooooo proud.

and when is nobama going to sign up for his namesake law, nobamacare?
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Wow folks! one, who has never done an honest days work in his life has the nerve to criticize people who actually worked for a living. Wow! And can he prove his accusations, no.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Wow folks! one, who has never done an honest days work in his life has the nerve to criticize people who actually worked for a living. Wow! And can he prove his accusations, no.
Yes moron liberals don't understand that creating 90 percent of the private jobs in the USA is not a honest days work

But all welfare folks think the same

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richvale Discussions

Search the Richvale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,067
Why is Obama afraid of Putin? 52 min The right is wrong 499
Clive Bundy and the EPA trying to steal cattle ... 57 min The right is wrong 52
Nevada ranch owner proves a point! 1 hr The right is wrong 32
Jack In The Box Says $10 Minimum Wage Will Bare... 1 hr The right is wrong 15
Voters disappointed but forgiving of congressman 1 hr The right is wrong 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr SunDowners 199,079
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richvale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance