Local

Clearlake, CA

#21 Oct 3, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what daddy bush said when he got his kid into the national guard and saw that he was stationed state -side instead of sending his lame ass to Viet Nam like the peons had to do?
Ah yes my lil curmudgeon.....
I can tell when you have lost the debate.......you bring up W.
lolololololololol.....try again.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#22 Oct 3, 2013
I just dialed this and it is actually true – this is the number for the "ObamaCare" Health insurance marketplace. You can try it for yourself: 1-800-318-2596.
So what if the great majority of Americans do not want this unjust country wrecker of a system imposed upon it.
You can easily remember the number by assigning the corresponding letters:
1-800 F_UCKYO
By the way, in Spanish "Yo" means: "Me".
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#24 Oct 4, 2013
^
^
That 1-800 number is a clear message to all you stupid T Baggers....
Progun

Oroville, CA

#25 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
It is on topic. Why won't you tell us how the Koch bros got their fortune? Is it because you made the stupid statement that "all wealthy people earned/worked for their wealth"? Be a man and just admit that you're stupid.
Here, since you can't/won't tell us I'll do it for you. They, the Koch bros. like many other rich/wealthy people had it handed to them.
You once said you wanted a civil conversation, or something to that effect and then proceeded to go into a profanity laced tirade interjected with lies and untruths like how the rich all earned/worked for their wealth.
Well, you're exposed!
Dude, you clearly got your ass handed to you on this topic many times over. Let it go.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#26 Oct 4, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
That 1-800 number is a clear message to all you stupid T Baggers....
No, its a clear message from the Muslim in Chief to the country.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#27 Oct 4, 2013
Local wrote:
I just dialed this and it is actually true – this is the number for the "ObamaCare" Health insurance marketplace. You can try it for yourself: 1-800-318-2596.
So what if the great majority of Americans do not want this unjust country wrecker of a system imposed upon it.
You can easily remember the number by assigning the corresponding letters: 1-800 F_UCKYO
By the way, in Spanish "Yo" means: "Me".
You've made this same ridiculous post several times. Only you would think that this is something important.

Regarding whether the public likes the ACA or not-- this certainly doesn't matter to republicans when it comes to full gun background checks, which 90% of the public supports. And the dems did NOT try to hold the government hostage to get what the public overwhelmingly wants.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#28 Oct 4, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
You've made this same ridiculous post several times. Only you would think that this is something important.
Regarding whether the public likes the ACA or not-- this certainly doesn't matter to republicans when it comes to full gun background checks, which 90% of the public supports. And the dems did NOT try to hold the government hostage to get what the public overwhelmingly wants.
If you see no humor in the obamacare phone number?....lmao...
(1-800-F-UCKYO)
you need to have a drink and lighten up.
My guess is, the obamabots will be changing it..lolol

and oh ya on background checks?, whenever you change the subject, it is because you are beaten.

have a good weekend lil teepee.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#29 Oct 4, 2013
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you clearly got your ass handed to you on this topic many times over. Let it go.
Wrong as usual. I didn't get anything handed to me like the Koch bros. did. It's a great day every day you show what a stupid ignorant liar you are.

Keep it up and soon you'll be relegated to the rank of one.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#30 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual. I didn't get anything handed to me like the Koch bros. did. It's a great day every day you show what a stupid ignorant liar you are.
Keep it up and soon you'll be relegated to the rank of one.
So sorry my lil curmudgeon.....you did get your arse handed to you...
and you never did even answer the question.

WHY WON'T OBAMA SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE?

He/you should now the phone number for obamacare:
It is 1-800-F_uckyo

ROTFLMAO
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#31 Oct 4, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see no humor in the obamacare phone number?....lmao...
(1-800-F-UCKYO)
Nah, it didn't make me laugh. I guess it's right-wing moronic humor, which escapes me.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#32 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah, it didn't make me laugh. I guess it's right-wing moronic humor, which escapes me.
Perhaps you should try one more time.

1-800-F_UCKYOU
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#33 Oct 5, 2013
>
>
The President and his family do not have to sign up for OBAMACARE nor any other medical insurance because their medical, just like their food and lodging is courtesy of t he US Government and...

BTW Congress is not exempt from OBAMACARE, that is just another one of the many T bagging lies floating around out there...
Local

Clearlake, CA

#34 Oct 5, 2013
Of course gubmint employees are not going to use nobamacare. They have good health insurance policies provided by 'we the peeps".....and they are bound and determined NOT to have to use nobamacare.

In an underreported, jaw-dropping exposure, Joel Gehrke of the Washington Examiner details how the National Treasury Employees Union — that’s right, the union that represents the IRS — is “urging members to write their congressional representatives in opposition to receiving coverage” through Obamacare. In other words, Obama’s tool of choice for enforcing Obamacare and imposing it on the rest of us, the IRS, wants no part of Obamacare for themselves..........and President Obama himself refuses to set an example and sign up himself.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#35 Oct 5, 2013
>
>
Those who have or are able to obtain insurance are not required to sign up for OBAMACARE...

OBAMACARE is mainly to make sure that everyone has medical insurance, including those who can not afford it, those who have preexisting conditions and those who have ongoing medical problems...

No one is forcing anyone to sign up for OBAMACARE, I am certain that the KOCH brothers and the ROMNEYS are buying their own insurance and so can all the T baggers and assorted OBAMA haters...
Local

Clearlake, CA

#36 Oct 5, 2013
THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS TRYING TO SPIN THE LACK OF SUCCESS IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS AFTER LAUNCH
http://www.gop.com/news/research/failure-to-l...

America's Empathy Failure on Obamacare
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-02/amer...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#37 Oct 6, 2013
>
>
T baggers and conservatives are pretty scared that OBAMACARE will be a success placing them once more on the wrong side of history...

BTW, does anyone wonder how many T baggers and conservatives already signed up for OBAMACARE...???
Local

Clearlake, CA

#38 Oct 6, 2013
Partial List of Obamacare Exempt Companies
(there are thousands)
24 Hour Fitness
Allied Building Inspectors IUOE Local 211 Welfare Fund
Alpha Omega Home Health, LLC
Andersen Corporation
Bowman Sheet Metal Heating & Air-conditioning
Bricklayers Insurance & Welfare Fund
Bridge, Structural, Ornamental & Reinforcing Ironworkers Local Union No. 60*
Carey Johnson Oil Co, Inc
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Albany*
Cement Masons' Local No. 502 Welfare Fund
City of Bloomington VEBA Health Savings Plan*
City of Burnsville*
City of Olathe*
Clausen Miller PC
Crystal Run Village, Inc*
Delta Apparel
Discovery Benefits*
Dr. Trailer Repair, Inc.
Employer-Teamsters Local Nos. 175 & 505 Health and Welfare Fund
Entrust
Fabri-Quilt
GC Harvesting, Inc.
Glen Curtis, Inc.#2143
Heritage Christian Services
IBEW Local 3 NYC Electrical Division Health & Welfare Fund
Indiana Area UFCW Union Locals and Retail Food Employers' Health and Welfare Plan
Ingham County
Innovative Driver Services Company
Integrity Data*
Inter-County Hospitalization Plan, Inc.
Jakov P. Dulcich & Sons
Jefferson Rehabilitation Center
JLG Harvesting, Inc.
Johnson Machine Works
Kent County
Laborers' District Council of Virginia Health and Welfare Trust Fund
Laborers National Health and Welfare Fund
Local 1245 Health Fund
Local 237 Teamsters Suffolk Regional Off-Track Betting Corp. Health and Welfare Trust Fund
Local 295 Welfare Fund
Local 381 Group Insurance Fund
Local 805 Welfare Fund
Marble Industry Trust Fund
McGregor Schools ISD #4*
MJ Soffe
MO-Kan Teamsters and Welfare Fund
Mounds View Public Schools*
MVP
North State Bank
North States Industries Inc*
Pathways Inc.
Pavers and Road Builders District Council Welfare Fund
Phoenix Children's Academy
Roofers Local 8 Insurance & Trust Fund
San Bernardino IHSS Public Authority
SCC Healthcare Group, LLP
Schenectady ARC*
Schoharie County ARC*
Sieben Polk Law Firm
Sitel, Inc.
Southern Graphic
Springbrook Standalone HRA*
St. Lawrence NYSARC*
Sunview Vineyards of California, Inc.
Tandem Eastern Inc./ Consolidated Transport Systems, Inc.
Taylor Farms
Teamsters Union Local # 35
The Day Care Council/Council of Supervisors and Administrators Welfare Fund
The Public Authority of San Luis Obispo County
The University Financing Foundation, Inc.
The Village of Newark Non-Union Employee Plan*
Theatrical Stage Employees Local One
Tuff Shed, Inc.
U.A. Local 13 & Employers Group Insurance Plan*
UFCW & Participating Food Industry Employers Tri-State Health & Welfare Fund
UFCW Local 1500 Welfare Fund
UFCW Local One Health Care Fund
Ulster Greene ARC*
Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Wine and Liquor Salesmen of NJ
A-1 Transport
AIDS Council of Northeastern New York
Avon Central School District
Azeros Health Plans, Inc.*
Benton County*
Bessey Tools, Inc.
Canandaigua City Schools*
City of Eagan*
City of Shakopee Post-Employment Health Care Savings Account Plan *
Community Work and Independence Inc.
Continuing Developmental Services
Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc.
CU*Answers, Inc.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., d/b/a Crate and Barrel
First National Bank of Dietrerich
Franziska Racker Centers*
Fridley Public Schools Health Savings Plan*
FSA/SUNYAB-Campus Dining and Shops
Genesee County ARC*
Genesee County Economic Development Corp Health Reimbursement Account*
Grand Island Central School District*
Hammondsport Central School District
Imperial Wholesale, Inc.
Learning Disabilities Association of Western New York
Minnesota State Retirement System Post-Employment Health Care Savings Plan - City of Roseville*
Naples Central School District
Naples Central School District Support Staff
Newark Central School District
Niagara-Wheatfield
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#40 Oct 6, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
T baggers and conservatives are pretty scared that OBAMACARE will be a success placing them once more on the wrong side of history...
BTW, does anyone wonder how many T baggers and conservatives already signed up for OBAMACARE...???
GRANDPA....

They ARE afraid that the ACA will be a success, and that it will become popular.

They say that they're just trying to help the country by holding the ACA hostage to passing budget or debt ceiling bills-- but since WHEN do they care about our country? Defaulting on the budget, and especially on the debt ceiling, would put us into another deep recession.

Obviously, they don't care about the country. As republicans have made it clear for the last 5 years, they JUST want to hurt Obama-- no matter the damage this brings to our country.

So, why don't they quit fighting the ACA? If it's so horrible as they claim, wouldn't that mean that the republicans would win more seats in 2014, and win the presidency in 2016?

They're clearly afraid that the ACA will work.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#41 Oct 6, 2013
The Obamacare Disaster

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/08/18/the-...
Because of all of the problems created by Obamacare, the misshapen legislation is just the beginning, not the end, of the battle to reform health care policy in America. Obamacare is so fundamentally wrong-headed that it takes us in the opposite direction of the essential reforms that are needed. Perhaps such a disastrously wrong step was necessary to draw the public’s attention to the true patient power reforms that would liberate health care in America.

15 Reasons Why The Obamacare Decision Is A Mind Blowing Disaster For America
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/15-...

and one more time......WHY WON'T OBAMA SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE?
Local

Clearlake, CA

#42 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
GRANDPA....
They ARE afraid that the ACA will be a success, and that it will become popular.
They say that they're just trying to help the country by holding the ACA hostage to passing budget or debt ceiling bills-- but since WHEN do they care about our country? Defaulting on the budget, and especially on the debt ceiling, would put us into another deep recession.
Obviously, they don't care about the country. As republicans have made it clear for the last 5 years, they JUST want to hurt Obama-- no matter the damage this brings to our country.
So, why don't they quit fighting the ACA? If it's so horrible as they claim, wouldn't that mean that the republicans would win more seats in 2014, and win the presidency in 2016?
They're clearly afraid that the ACA will work.
Lil teepee...
You are being obtuse....again. Unless you haven't noticed, nobody gives a sheiit about your opinion.

A large majority of America DOES NOT WANT OBAMACARE!
Sixty-seven percent oppose the individual mandate, with 77 percent in favor of either repealing or delaying it. This includes 65 percent of Democrats.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/29/obamacare-p...

If ACA is such a good deal, WHY WON'T OBAMA SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min J RULES 69,347
Judges recommend $1.4B penalty against PG&E 18 min Ultraman 6
Letter: Racial threats on creek disturbing (Aug '10) 1 hr scumbukit 82
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr snod grass 200,933
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr happy hour 15,991
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr GOP bull 2,265
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun just a post 5,064
•••
•••
•••

Richvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••