What if Joe Biden were President?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#83 Mar 29, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? Have you got any proof? Oh, I forgot, "you repubicans don't need no stinkin' proof". That's why no one takes anything you say seriously.
>
>
You should know better than to ask these conservative morons for proof of anything because they are either reading from the conservative handbook or simply making up lies on the fly.

SOCIOPATH is so stupid that he claims to hold the key to the ultimate truth and thinks he has a direct dial up to God, and LOCO, well…

his nickname says it all.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#84 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
he claims to hold the key to the ultimate truth and thinks he has a direct dial up to God.
I do... His name is Jesus the Christ.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#85 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You should know better than to ask these conservative morons for proof of anything because they are either reading from the conservative handbook or simply making up lies on the fly.
SOCIOPATH is so stupid that he claims to hold the key to the ultimate truth and thinks he has a direct dial up to God, and LOCO, well…
his nickname says it all.
Troll:
1) An old, unattractive liberal gay man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

2) One who purposely and deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

If the shoe fits... grandbaby nicoliar keeps putting it on! Over & over & over again...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#86 Mar 29, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
I do... His name is Jesus the Christ.
>
>
If you were really, really in touch with Jesus Christ then you would not be getting bent out of shape like a pretzel by President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA nor any other earthly concerns.

But thanks once again for confirming that you are nothing but a miserable drunken liar living in a conservative fantasy world...
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#87 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
If you were really, really in touch with Jesus Christ then you would not be getting bent out of shape like a pretzel by President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA nor any other earthly concerns.
But thanks once again for confirming that you are nothing but a miserable drunken liar living in a conservative fantasy world...
Oh hate filled moron!
I have to live on this Earth too, thank God, only for a short time.
And Jesus said while I'm here... to fight, expose, and rebuke all evil!
And also to tell you that Jesus Loves you!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#88 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh hate filled moron!
I have to live on this Earth too, thank God, only for a short time.
And Jesus said while I'm here... to fight, expose, and rebuke all evil!
And also to tell you that Jesus Loves you!
>
>
I think we finally understand, you loving thing you!!!

Jesus anointed you his right hand man to judge anyone who posts on TOPIX and to condemn to everlasting hell anyone who disagrees with your mindless conservative drive???!!!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#89 Mar 29, 2014
How can anyone not agree that Joe Biden is a doofus?

This is what happens to a thread when ANYONE disagrees with the liberal fools on this forum.
It turns into a hatefest.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#90 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I think we finally understand, you loving thing you!!!
Jesus anointed you his right hand man to judge anyone who posts on TOPIX and to condemn to everlasting hell anyone who disagrees with your mindless conservative drive???!!!
OK liar... just where exactly did I condemn you, or anyone else???
I answered your question! And you? As always!!! Come back with your regressive liberal hate!
I pity you, you miserable thing, you!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#91 Mar 29, 2014
Local wrote:
How can anyone not agree that Joe Biden is a doofus?
This is what happens to a thread when ANYONE disagrees with the liberal fools on this forum.
It turns into a hatefest.
How can anyone not agree you're a doofus. It's settled, we all agree you're a doofus. Nice try at changing the topic butt it won't work, doofus.

"doofus" Another non -word made up by a moron.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#92 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I answered your question! And you? As always!!! Come back with your regressive liberal hate!
Gramps, he makes up stuff. He's changed an honest, polite discussion into a slime fest.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#93 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
>
>
All you ever do is condemn, in your own loving way, anyone who don't agree with whatever ridiculous conservative bullshityou are attempting to spread on any given day.

LMAO at your cowardly conservative ass!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#94 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
All you ever do is condemn, in your own loving way, anyone who don't agree with whatever ridiculous conservative bullshityou are attempting to spread on any given day.
LMAO at your cowardly conservative ass!
He's a hater ....
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#95 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
a miserable drunken liar living in a... fantasy world...
"a miserable drunken liar living in a... fantasy world..."
-Road Toa d

Psychological Projection: Psychological Projection is the psychological phenomenon where someone (Road Toa d) denies some aspect of their behavior or attitudes and assumes instead that others are doing or thinking so. It is usually seen as the externalisation of a person's negative traits, placing blame on an outside forces or other people.
***Another common forum for projection is in internet arguments, where it is usually pathetically obvious to everyone except the projector.***

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
- Hamlet: act III, scene II

Poor old "Baghdad Bob"...

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

Such a miserable, screwed up excuse for a man...!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#96 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
He's a hater ....
You are mistaking honesty for mean spiritedness.

He doesn't hate you because he calls you a moron.....because....in fact....you are a moron.....and so is Biden.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#97 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
He's a hater ....
You are correct!
I hate all that is wrong, perverted and immoral. AKA 'LEFT'.
So... when you, riw and nicpoliar 'hate; all that is 'RIGHT'? All that is 'LEFT'? Is wrong!!!!
And that is why you 'HATE' the Bible, and God, and Jesus... because they rebuke you, and ALL that you stand for!!!

So simple! I believe that maybe, just maybe, you two might understand! You understand what is 'RIGHT'??? LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#98 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
You are correct!
So... when you, riw and nicpoliar 'hate; all that is 'RIGHT'? All that is 'LEFT'? Is wrong!!!!
And that is why you 'HATE' the Bible, and God, and Jesus... because they rebuke you, and ALL that you stand for!!!
So simple! I believe that maybe, just maybe, you two might understand! You understand what is 'RIGHT'??? LMAO
>
>
Listen you lying bottle- phacking freak!

If you really are as religious as you claim to be, and if you are truly as offended by the LEFT as much as you do, then follow the Biblical injunction and pluck your left eyeball out.

That way we can all shake our heads and laugh when we see the headline…

"CONSERVATIVE FANATIC PLUCKS LEFT EYEBALL OUT BECAUSE HE HATES THE LEFT"
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#99 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
You are correct!
Sorry fornication face, I don't hate people who are ignorant republican lemmings, I feel sorry for them.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#100 Mar 30, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Listen you lying bottle- phacking freak!
If you really are as religious as you claim to be, and if you are truly as offended by the LEFT as much as you do, then follow the Biblical injunction and pluck your left eyeball out.
That way we can all shake our heads and laugh when we see the headline…
"CONSERVATIVE FANATIC PLUCKS LEFT EYEBALL OUT BECAUSE HE HATES THE LEFT"
If he would practice what religion preaches he wouldn't be a hater. Kind of proves he's a lying little ignorant hater. He can't have it both ways!

By the way, It should be: "CONSERVATIVE RELIGIOUS FANATIC PLUCKS LEFT EYEBALL OUT BECAUSE HE HATES THE LEFT".
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#101 Mar 30, 2014
The ignorant and unknowing left??? Telling what they believe the Bible says??? Funny how you always go to what Jesus rebuked!
Don't feel sorry for me! I'm not the one who's walking in ignorance and blinded by the dark!

John 3:18-20
New International Version (NIV)
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Not my judgement liars and lovers of darkness! It's Gods, and I'm here to spread the word to those who want to b saved from their selves.
And it ain't liberalism or oblamer who can do it, they are nothing but lies!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#102 Mar 30, 2014
The ignorant and unknowing left??? Telling what they believe the Bible says??? Funny how you always go to what Jesus rebuked!
Don't feel sorry for me! I'm not the one who's walking in ignorance and blinded by the dark!
John 3:18-20
New International Version (NIV)
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.
Not my judgement liars and lovers of darkness! It's Gods, and I'm here to spread the word to those who want to b saved from their selves.
And it ain't liberalism or oblamer who can do it, they are nothing but lies!
Making up crap again we see. Show us all where we said we hate you. And what's the "New International Version (NIV)"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RECORD heat waves and RECORD colds all over the... 4 min Casual reader 2
donald trump proves he's a racist. 23 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 22
Raul Does Fidel: Cuban Copulation Couple 3 hr Moises Krupeliaf 1
Poll Donald Trump for President 6 hr Trump Polls 0
Greece will close banks as panic spreads 8 hr Fiscal Cliff 9
Supreme court temporarily blocks texas abortion... 11 hr Duuuhhh 3
we are making these islands disappear 17 hr Castle Bravo 9
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE