More proof repubicans are stupid!

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2014
What happens to our European Allies if we follow the repubicans recommendations about the crisis in the Ukraine? Simple answer, the Russians cut off the natural gas to Europe, therefore destroying every nation that depends, survives on the petroleum products they get from Russia.

Another big problem, we depend on utilizing Russian air space and at least one air base in Russia to supply our troops in Afghanistan.
lefties r haters

Lucerne, CA

#2 Mar 5, 2014
As usual, the lefties on this site cannot see the forrest because the trees are in the way.
and they will not admit that our leadership is very weak on world affairs.

So........the hate filled lefties attack conservatives while the real enemy literally gets away with murder.

You simply cannot make this stuff up.

If Russia swallows Ukraine, the European system is finished

Europeans who face fewer risks can continue the argument. The seizure of Crimea was meant as a challenge to the European Union. It is meant to prove that European values cannot defend themselves.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/05/opinion/rus...
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2014
lefties r haters wrote:
As usual, the lefties on this site cannot see the forrest because the trees are in the way.
and they will not admit that our leadership is very weak on world affairs.
So........the hate filled lefties attack conservatives while the real enemy literally gets away with murder.
You simply cannot make this stuff up.
If Russia swallows Ukraine, the European system is finished
Europeans who face fewer risks can continue the argument. The seizure of Crimea was meant as a challenge to the European Union. It is meant to prove that European values cannot defend themselves.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/05/opinion/rus...
If Russia shuts off the supply of natural gas to Europe the European Union is finished. Their economies will immediately shut down. The masses won’t be able to cook or heat their homes, let alone have energy to run their businesses/factories. The recession that would follow would immediately impact the rest of the world. And even though the U.S. is becoming self sufficient when it comes to energy every business that survives in this country because of exports/world trade will suffer.
I can see the forest and don’t rely on “opinions, be they right or left. Get your head out of the sand.
lefties r haters

Lucerne, CA

#4 Mar 5, 2014
Now there is typical lefty idea.
Europe should Knuckle under to the power of Putin in order to get by and receive their gas supplies.
The morons do not understand hat Putin is a diick and will position himself even stronger than now if he is not stopped.
Neville Chamberlain of England kowtowed to Hitler in much the same fashion. After many years of kissing nazi arse, Europe/France was over run by nazis, and England found itself in a very precarious position. Hitler had become much too strong to stop. If not for America, Hitler would have eventually taken over the entire world.
Sir Winston Churchill saved the free world by convincing FDR to get invloved in the war. But then again, FDR was a good leader.......and now we only have Mr. Bojangles and a E.U. in very week position.
Nice job lefties.
It is time for the freeworld to become energy independent.........put the civilized human race hating environuts in their place.
Drill here, there and everywhere.....NOW.
and for Christsakes.....approve the Keystone pipeline....NOW.

This thread is naive and stupid....cya......dipstik
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#5 Mar 5, 2014
lefties r haters wrote:
Now there is typical lefty idea.
Europe should Knuckle under to the power of Putin in order to get by and receive their gas supplies.
The morons do not understand hat Putin is a diick and will position himself even stronger than now if he is not stopped.
Neville Chamberlain of England kowtowed to Hitler in much the same fashion. After many years of kissing nazi arse, Europe/France was over run by nazis, and England found itself in a very precarious position. Hitler had become much too strong to stop. If not for America, Hitler would have eventually taken over the entire world.
Sir Winston Churchill saved the free world by convincing FDR to get invloved in the war. But then again, FDR was a good leader.......and now we only have Mr. Bojangles and a E.U. in very week position.
Nice job lefties.
It is time for the freeworld to become energy independent.........put the civilized human race hating environuts in their place.
Drill here, there and everywhere.....NOW.
and for Christsakes.....approve the Keystone pipeline....NOW.
This thread is naive and stupid....cya......dipstik
>
>
Right you stupid brainwashed conservative moron!

We should drill here, drill now, and build the Keystone pipeline just so we can send the oil to Communist China.

The smarter EU countries are switching to wind and solar and that is the only way they can wean off Russia's gas and oil, grow up and get a brain, freak!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#6 Mar 5, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Right you stupid brainwashed conservative moron!
We should drill here, drill now, and build the Keystone pipeline just so we can send the oil to Communist China.
The smarter EU countries are switching to wind and solar and that is the only way they can wean off Russia's gas and oil, grow up and get a brain, freak!
They don't have a clue! What scares me about these righties is that they're willing to cut off their noses to spite their face.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#7 Mar 5, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have a clue! What scares me about these righties is that they're willing to cut off their noses to spite their face.
Yeah, just keep doing what Rachel Maddow tells you to do like a good little Obama-bot! Are you for real?! How can the left be so out of touch with fkn reality?! It blows me away, it really does.
Te right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#8 Mar 5, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, just keep doing what Rachel Maddow tells you to do like a good little Obama-bot! Are you for real?! How can the left be so out of touch with fkn reality?! It blows me away, it really does.
Wrong again shitforbrains. I hardly ever watch Ms. Maddow. I watch more bill oreilly than I do Maddow. Who do you watch to get the truth?
Progun

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2014
Te right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again shitforbrains. I hardly ever watch Ms. Maddow. I watch more bill oreilly than I do Maddow. Who do you watch to get the truth?
Lars Larson.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#10 Mar 6, 2014
Hardly an objective news source. He's about as biased as tush bimbo and phlem speck.

Explains a lot about you.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#11 Mar 6, 2014
>
>
That's one of the problems with conservatives, they can not tell the difference between real newscasters and stand up comics like Rush, O'reilly, et al.
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#12 Mar 6, 2014
The Crimean people are ethnically Russian and would like to maintain strong ties to the Russian Federation. A popular vote of their citizens will likely prove this point. Putin is not so much an invader to them as an ally helping them succeed from the Ukraine. The Ukraine on the other hand would like to formalize their relationship with western Europe and of course maintain control of Crimea for it economic strategic importance.

The US should show support for a sovereign Ukraine but must be very careful about the position they take concerning Russia and it's presence in Crimea. The big question is what to do if Russia moves forward into Ukraine? That is when this situation goes from yellow to RED alert.
lefties r haters

Lucerne, CA

#13 Mar 6, 2014
Hardly an objective news source. He's about as biased as tush bimbo and phlem speck.
You are a hater....pure and simple.
Making up cutsie names for people like a friggen 10 year old juvenile?
ROTFLMAO at your pathetic existence.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#14 Mar 6, 2014
Really? Hmmm... Did I say I listen to him for the truth? No, you assumed it, typical racist liberal. I just like him because he is a common sense conservative. Yeah, common sense. For you other liberals, common sense means... Oh never mind, you wouldn't understand it.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#15 Mar 6, 2014
lefties r haters wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hater....pure and simple.
Making up cutsie names for people like a friggen 10 year old juvenile?
ROTFLMAO at your pathetic existence.
>
>
You are a lover…

You love Putin and you love everything that reflects badly on America, especially when it is brought on by your partisans.

Real Americans wretch at the sight of those of your ilk.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#16 Mar 6, 2014
tush bimbo and phlem speck??????????

Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#17 Mar 6, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
tush bimbo and phlem speck??????????
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
>
>
It is right up there with "GLO BULL WARMING" you stupid moron!

ROTF… Oh! what the hell, you are way too stupid to laugh at...
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#18 Mar 6, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
It is right up there with "GLO BULL WARMING" you stupid moron!
First off, you have not been posting here long enough to pretend to know where the venom is coming from.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paradise-ca/T...

It takes no one any time to figuire it out oh queen of hate and venom! Who is a verifiable blowhard coward, all at the same time!!!

You really do have serious mental issues there grandbaby nicoliar!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#19 Mar 6, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
And just exactly why are you ROTF??????????
ROTFLMFAO at you!

You really do have serious mental issues there grandbaby nicoliar!
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#20 Mar 6, 2014
I don't see the proof of the republicans being stupid as this thread promises but the democrats have sure demonstrated their lack intellect. They cannot even spell republican correctly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The FAKE NEWS MASTER 10 hr Mirror - - - Mirror 3
We KNEW THEY WERE RACISTS 10 hr Mirror - - - Mirror 2
Trump CAN'T STOP LYING 10 hr a-citizen 11
No RAPTURE: Proves EvangeliKLANS ARE EVIL! 11 hr Mirror - - - Mirror 5
Obama administration is guilty of acting like 1... 11 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 15
THIS EXPLAINS it ALL!!! 11 hr Wrong Again Grandpa 6
RepubliKLAN & EvangeliKLAN Conduct should be IL... 18 hr Proof 4 Godfrey 4

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance