Family Court Justice (F4J)

Family Court Justice (F4J)

Posted in the Richvale Forum

cmwj

Oroville, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2013
"chico man wants justice" is now "Family Court Justice (F4J)
cmwj

Oroville, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2013
I've been stuck in the system for ten years and know how many people are going through the Family Court System. I know there are lots of people (good people) getting screwed over. This is an opportunity to make some changes and fight back.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Lawyers, Counselors, Social Workers, Mediators, etc. all say "it's all about the kids"! If that was true you would think they would all try a lot harder to figure out, promote and support the co-parent that's really trying to do the right thing. The one being honest and fair.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2013
cmwj wrote:
Lawyers, Counselors, Social Workers, Mediators, etc. all say "it's all about the kids"! If that was true you would think they would all try a lot harder to figure out, promote and support the co-parent that's really trying to do the right thing. The one being honest and fair.
Catfish, Carp rule. Depends on what the bottom feeders are biting on. Very few Family Court rulings have anything to do with right and/or wrong and never about what's good for the kids.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#5 Oct 1, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Catfish, Carp rule. Depends on what the bottom feeders are biting on. Very few Family Court rulings have anything to do with right and/or wrong and never about what's good for the kids.
So true. If you know of anyone getting screwed over in FC please send them my way. I'm trying to start a local group to give people support and assistance. cmwjgodfather@gmail.com
cmwj

Chico, CA

#6 Oct 3, 2013
There's this guy...that went to his lawyer and said his daughter came to him and said her Mother had slapped her in the head and knocked her down to the ground. The lawyer said, "well lets wait and see if it happens again".
cmwj

Chico, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2013
There's this guy...that went to his lawyer and said his X said there was domestic violence. Interesting because she was the one that was violent not me. The lawyer said, "Your a big guy ******, who's going to believe you".

Report domestic violence guys! Don't be macho.
cmwj

Oroville, CA

#8 Oct 7, 2013
I've been paying attention lately. On the surface it seems the professionals and X's are the problems. In someways they are, but, we need to also be aware the bigger problem is old school attitudes and "rules". The mindless business as usual attitude. My favorite bumper sticker is "evolve dam it".
cmwj

Olivehurst, CA

#9 Oct 9, 2013
National news this morning said statistics show more guys are getting involved in caring for their kids. Keep up the good work.

Also, new from F4J, "Collaborative" divorce companies popping up. A new possibility for avoiding the BS of Family Court.
cmwj

Olivehurst, CA

#10 Oct 15, 2013
A big part of changing the system is changing yourself. How many Dad's put kids before work? When I got 50/50 I had to learn fast that my kids had to be my first concern. Now that they're older there is a little more balance.

(F4J)Should change the tactic of protesting in superhero customs. I get it but it's kind of silly.
cmwj

Olivehurst, CA

#11 Oct 18, 2013
A deceitful X can cause so much pain and suffering. Not just for me but also the kids. "Dad, Mom said, you gave her permission to take us up North and she doesn't know why you called the police." "Hell Girl" where are you? Some parents might get that reference.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Donald Tenn said today things need to change...where is the plan?

Butte Co.- cmwjgodfather@gmail.com - lets get started!
cmwj

Oroville, CA

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Shared war stories with neighbor yesterday...he said he knows lots of guys going through this stuff. So why is it that almost no one does anything to change things? I don't believe in dressing up in hero customs or standing around holding signs. I believe in direction action...organize, analize, plan, destroy, rebuild!
cmwj

Chico, CA

#14 Nov 20, 2013
Talking to my Barber about his divorce the other day. At first he was saying how things worked out pretty good. The longer he talked about it the more anger and inequality issues came out. It turns out he thought it was pretty screwed up after all.

I know most guys try to forget...but does that help the next guy. Think about it and get angry!!!!!!!!!!
cmwj

Chico, CA

#15 Dec 25, 2013
Checking back in to remind people there are things that need to changed about Family Court. I'm here to do what I can to make it fair and to give my support to anyone that needs it.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#16 Jan 11, 2014
Just wanted to give a shout out to all the people trying to make FC fair. Lets keep trying to get more people active. Thanks to the people who have contacted me and I'm looking forward to working with you some more.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#18 Jan 25, 2014
You should check out Bill Burr on Netflix under Comedies "You People Are All the Same". I didn't like some of the language he used but it was nice to hear someone standing up and saying it like it is.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#19 Feb 4, 2014
The American Psychological Association said that children are emotionally healthier if co-parents communicate with honesty. So, any parent playing stupid little manipulative games that add to the upheaval are guilty of emotional abuse.
In addition, it's another reason why the "Professionals" should try a lot harder to recognize and in power honest parents that are trying to get along and not become coconspirators and protectors of child abusers.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#20 Mar 5, 2014
Ran into a new story I found interesting. He said that every time he tried to take steps forward to improve he's kids home environment and his relationship with his kids like taking them on day trips etc., his X would fabricate issues and take him to court. It would end up costing him 100's if not 1,000's and undermined him financially to the point of being stuck in poverty. Harassment is what comes to mind. Again, Professionals look out for the co-parent that's behaving not in the best interest of the children.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#21 Apr 21, 2014
I should just let this go...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Shows 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
Trump quotes FAKE FOX NEWS STORY re Sweeden, GE... 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 3
LITTLE t loves YES MEN 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 6
Listen to Fox MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
Trump needs to be on Dr Phill and get some PSYC... 2 hr gdasjj 4
LYI'N Trump IS the FACE/REALITY of the TEA PARTY! 4 hr a-citizen 2
Obama's legacy 21 hr Bob Luvs To Lick ... 13

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance