First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#21 Jul 29, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said anything about impeachment. I am just interested in fully understanding his position and abilities according to you. I am open to all opinions and am trying to understand your logic. Also, why do use the terms tea bagging morons? I don't think that I have been insulting or disrespectful to you.
What can President Obama do about the border and what do you think is a good solution? Also, I am entitled to my own opinion but I am also entitled to change it when I learn new facts. I always keep that option open.
Have a good evening.
Let me try one more time with you because you seem like a reasonable person. Who you are talking to hate your ideas and how you think. You will never understand their logic because they have none other than Liberal crazy stuff. Forget facts or anything that sounds like a fact because it doesn't matter to them. This site is about name calling and hate of conservatives. Sorry, is what it is. Just understand that and get up for it or forget talking to these monkey brains because they are hopelessly lost in the land of OZ
Krankenstein

Paradise, CA

#22 Jul 29, 2014
I have my own opinion but I am carefully trying to understand all points of view including those that adamantly oppose my basic ideas. I am going to do some more research on the senate bill in question and see what the republicans oppose. I expect that there is likely great deal of money that will appropriated and much of may or may not be for the border itself.

There is always 2 sides to every story but facts are a constant, at least by my standards.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#23 Jul 30, 2014
Kranky, our friend Godfrey just wants to start a fight. That's what he's about and that's what he's always been about.

And then if anyone responds in kind, he attacks them for doing so, and then he finally tells us how cool and devastating his comments are.

His is a clown act. TWP is a clown act. Glowing Bull and Progun are clown acts. In fact, except for you, no rightie here can or should be taken seriously.

And I think you know that to be true.

Not too long ago there was a conservative poster named Sam who, like you, seemed to relish a real conversation. Like you, he would pontificate about liberals and conservatives, and in the same way as you-- a way which I personally view as overtly simplistic, black or white.

I sometimes wondered if he looked around and realized that his rightie cohorts were embarrassing to those conservatives who had a brain. I wondered that if he had to choose, who would he rather have a coffee or beer with, Grandpa and me, or Godfrey and Glowing Bull.

That's all, just wondering.
ER Tech

Oroville, CA

#24 Jul 30, 2014
News wrote:
A California man who was charged after authorities say he refused treatment for his tuberculosis has been found and arrested.
San Joaquin County Deputy District Attorney Stephen Taylor says 25-year-old Eduardo Rosas Cruz was arrested late Monday in Kern County.
Authorities last week obtained an arrest warrant for Rosas Cruz, saying he was diagnosed with tuberculosis in March and resisted treatment by county health officials. They say he comes from an area of Mexico known for a drug-resistant strain of TB.
Taylor says that before Rosas Cruz can be sent back to San Joaquin County, he has to be medically cleared, which could take weeks.
TB can spread through the air when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The disease can be deadly.
Tuberculosis (TB) is a disease caused by bacteria that are spread from person to person through the air. TB usually affects the lungs, but it can also affect other parts of the body, such as the brain, the kidneys, or the spine. In most cases, TB is treatable and curable; however, people with TB can die if they do not get proper treatment.

Sometimes TB bacteria become resistant to the drugs used to treat TB. This means that the drug can no longer kill the bacteria.

Drug-resistant TB can occur when the drugs used to treat TB are misused or mismanaged. Examples include:
•When people do not complete the full course of treatment;
•When health care providers prescribe the wrong treatment, the wrong dose, or wrong length of time for taking the drugs;
•When the supply of drugs is not always available; or
•When the drugs are of poor quality.

Drug-resistant TB is more common in people who:
•Do not take their TB drugs regularly
•Do not take all of their TB drugs
•Develop TB disease again, after being treated for TB disease in the past
•Come from areas of the world where drug-resistant TB is common
•Have spent time with someone known to have drug-resistant TB disease

Drug-resistant TB is spread the same way that drug susceptible TB is spread. TB is spread through the air from one person to another. The TB bacteria are put into the air when a person with TB disease of the lungs or throat coughs, sneezes, speaks, or sings. People nearby may breathe in these bacteria and become infected
Krankenstein

Paradise, CA

#25 Jul 30, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
Kranky, our friend Godfrey just wants to start a fight. That's what he's about and that's what he's always been about.
And then if anyone responds in kind, he attacks them for doing so, and then he finally tells us how cool and devastating his comments are.
His is a clown act. TWP is a clown act. Glowing Bull and Progun are clown acts. In fact, except for you, no rightie here can or should be taken seriously.
Not too long ago there was a conservative poster named Sam who, like you, seemed to relish a real conversation. Like you, he would pontificate about liberals and conservatives, and in the same way as you-- a way which I personally view as overtly simplistic, black or white.
I sometimes wondered if he looked around and realized that his rightie cohorts were embarrassing to those conservatives who had a brain. I wondered that if he had to choose, who would he rather have a coffee or beer with, Grandpa and me, or Godfrey and Glowing Bull.
For awhile, I did the insult "us against them" thing but found it depressing and empty. My life experience and my internal logic make me see the world through a conservative lens. The correlations of cause and effect run that way for me but I am open to discussion and am now committed to at least showing a respectful face to my opposition. I don't promise to change but I will listen so far as the conversation stays real and not too emotionally charged.
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#26 Jul 30, 2014
You must not know that your intention to discuss your views with reasonable people is wasted on the left now. Those that think they can convince these old Nazis about their conservative ideas would have better luck breaking concrete with their head.
Sam

Oroville, CA

#27 Jul 30, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
Depends on whose buying.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#28 Jul 30, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on whose buying.
Good point. How about a game of 8 ball.
More Tequila Needed

United States

#29 Jul 31, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
I think that would be a great idea. Then all you Liberals could show us how you react when they take over you town.
What are you doing north of the Mason Dixon anyways KKK Freak?
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#30 Jul 31, 2014
More Tequila Needed wrote:
<quoted text>What are you doing north of the Mason Dixon anyways KKK Freak?
There was no KKK when the Mason
Dixon Line was made you skunk brain. The KKK was a Democrat institution and by the way still is.
tBagger Godfreak Stupid

United States

#31 Aug 1, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> There was no KKK when the Mason
Dixon Line was made you skunk brain. The KKK was a Democrat institution and by the way still is.
"WAS" is the operable word in your otherwise nitwit comment. Go to school or at least read a current non partisan REAL American History book if you can!

Stating to obvious is no excuse for your stupidity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SIGNS of Climate CHANGE. 5 min Middle of the road 47
Insane Delusional Fantasies! 10 min Middle of the road 6
The SUN is not to blame for MMGW 27 min TWP 25
MEXITROLL picking CILANTRO? 48 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
DECADES long MEGADROUGHTS 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 35
Summer FLOODS in L.A 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 15
BOEING CEO Set to Receive $ 3.9 Million Per Yea... 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages