Let's Move the Southern Border to Chico

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#1 Jul 28, 2014
I think that would be a great idea. Then all you Liberals could show us how you react when they take over you town.
Krankenstein

Paradise, CA

#2 Jul 28, 2014
Please don't give the city council anymore crazy ideas!
tBaggers Hate America

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2014
Let's just move the Radical Extremist Tea Bagger KKK Republicans to the Border where they can PUT UP OR SHUT UP! It is much more economically efficient!!! Right tBaggers? You are the Few, the Stupid, The TEA BAGGER RADICALS!

Butt, alas, they are bullies and by that definition COWARDS!
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#4 Jul 29, 2014
Man you liberals are so witty. I need to give you dull-brained stupids some lessons in name calling because you are in a dumb-head rut.
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#5 Jul 29, 2014
The liberals may just need to learn their lesson the hard way. They may in fact get the very society that they have been working overtime to get but the result wont make them happy.

The inflow of poverty from the border and the unwillingness of government to enforce the immigration laws that we already have on the books is setting the stage for America passing the "tipping point". This will in fact have dire consequences even for the likes of Grandpa and all of his compatriots. The number of openly indigent will be huge, there will be no middle class left at all, and the government will eventually collapse under its own weight of spending and lack of tax base.

What happened to the tax base? The tax base walked out of the US as a direct result of knowing that out of control immigration combined with higher and higher tax rates would lead the society to a violent end and our economy could never survive it.

I will be leaving this country before that day comes and I will be taking all of my money and business off shore. I will even renounce my citizenship because the last time I looked, it wasn't worth anything because our government certainly wont protect it. Our government has gone beyond liberal vs conservative gamesmanship to outright enemy of the people. I don't think we can successfully fight it but I sure can make sure that I do not contribute to it via my taxes.

If they wont respect my values then they will not get my money!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#6 Jul 29, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
The liberals may just need to learn their lesson the hard way. They may in fact get the very society that they have been working overtime to get but the result wont make them happy.
The inflow of poverty from the border and the unwillingness of government to enforce the immigration laws that we already have on the books is setting the stage for America passing the "tipping point". This will in fact have dire consequences even for the likes of Grandpa and all of his compatriots. The number of openly indigent will be huge, there will be no middle class left at all, and the government will eventually collapse under its own weight of spending and lack of tax base.
What happened to the tax base? The tax base walked out of the US as a direct result of knowing that out of control immigration combined with higher and higher tax rates would lead the society to a violent end and our economy could never survive it.
I will be leaving this country before that day comes and I will be taking all of my money and business off shore. I will even renounce my citizenship because the last time I looked, it wasn't worth anything because our government certainly wont protect it. Our government has gone beyond liberal vs conservative gamesmanship to outright enemy of the people. I don't think we can successfully fight it but I sure can make sure that I do not contribute to it via my taxes.
If they wont respect my values then they will not get my money!
First off, the government is enforcing the law, they're apprehending the illegals at the border under authority of law. Next, those illegals are being warehoused because you ex -president signed a law that said those illegals had to be warehoused until said illegals had hearings as required by law.

Here's a novel idea, how about your repubicans in the house do their job and pass some comprehensive immigration legislation like the senate did?

Obama and the Democrats are doing their jobs.
Godfey

Chico, CA

#7 Jul 29, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, the government is enforcing the law, they're apprehending the illegals at the border under authority of law. Next, those illegals are being warehoused because you ex -president signed a law that said those illegals had to be warehoused until said illegals had hearings as required by law.
Here's a novel idea, how about your repubicans in the house do their job and pass some comprehensive immigration legislation like the senate did?
Obama and the Democrats are doing their jobs.
Holy crap. You frikin' Liberals are crazy, worthless, clueless, feckless, reckless, massively stupid, uncontrollably out of your minds, and f-heads
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#8 Jul 29, 2014
Godfey wrote:
<quoted text> Holy crap. You frikin' Liberals are crazy, worthless, clueless, feckless, reckless, massively stupid, uncontrollably out of your minds, and f-heads
For Gawds sake goofy, please get some psychological help before it's to late.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
For Gawds sake Road Toa d...please quit TALKING TO YOURSELF before it's to late...!!!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Krankenstein

Paradise, CA

#10 Jul 29, 2014
How about we put troops on the border and shut this thing down in a way that actually stops the flow at the source by communicating unequivocally that the party is over.

Comprehensive immigration reform should only involve adding more resources and efficiency at processing applications of people outside of the country. Immigration should not be possible from within our country. All perspective applicants should be investigated in their home country before being awarded an entry visa.
Godfey

Chico, CA

#11 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
You KKK Nazis are my psychological help. Knowing there are crazy fanatics out there makes me fell better about me. God you are stupid.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#12 Jul 29, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
How about we put troops on the border and shut this thing down in a way that actually stops the flow at the source by communicating unequivocally that the party is over.
Comprehensive immigration reform should only involve adding more resources and efficiency at processing applications of people outside of the country. Immigration should not be possible from within our country. All perspective applicants should be investigated in their home country before being awarded an entry visa.
Wow! what you're proposing is exactly what Obama wants the additional appropriations for More immigration judges, more warehouses to keep those illegal in until they can be deported.
News

Oroville, CA

#13 Jul 29, 2014
A California man who was charged after authorities say he refused treatment for his tuberculosis has been found and arrested.

San Joaquin County Deputy District Attorney Stephen Taylor says 25-year-old Eduardo Rosas Cruz was arrested late Monday in Kern County.

Authorities last week obtained an arrest warrant for Rosas Cruz, saying he was diagnosed with tuberculosis in March and resisted treatment by county health officials. They say he comes from an area of Mexico known for a drug-resistant strain of TB.

Taylor says that before Rosas Cruz can be sent back to San Joaquin County, he has to be medically cleared, which could take weeks.

TB can spread through the air when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The disease can be deadly.
nice job lefties

Lakeport, CA

#14 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow! what you're proposing is exactly what Obama wants the additional appropriations for More immigration judges, more warehouses to keep those illegal in until they can be deported.
lololololol

I almost forgot what a moron you are. The O-Boy could change things by executive order ANY TIME HE WANTS TO.
He has a pen and a phone.....remember?

Just as is the case all over the world.........the O-Boy hasn't a clue of what to do.....and he hasn't the huevos to do it anyway.....unless it screws over fellow Americans(conservatives).

His poll numbers are in the sheiiter and you now look like a total fool for buying his "Hope and Change" bull crap.

rotflmao
Krankenstein

Paradise, CA

#15 Jul 29, 2014
Obama's lack of ability is very apparent to all, especially other world leaders. Between his poor performance and John Kerry's lack of intelligence America is really looking bad. No wonder Putin thinks he can do whatever he wants.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#16 Jul 29, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
Obama's lack of ability is very apparent to all, especially other world leaders. Between his poor performance and John Kerry's lack of intelligence America is really looking bad. No wonder Putin thinks he can do whatever he wants.
Understanding that you repubicans have used every obstructionist tactic in the book I'd say he's done exceptionally well. And his rating is 3 1/2 times higher than the repubican controlled house!
Krankenstein

Paradise, CA

#17 Jul 29, 2014
Why cant he fix the problem? He really doesn't need congress because he can issue executive orders. He was able to make many changes to Obamacare that way even though it is supposed to take congress to amend legislation.

I also read today that by executive order he might be able to issue work permits to many of the illegal aliens that are entering our country.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#18 Jul 29, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
Why cant he fix the problem? He really doesn't need congress because he can issue executive orders. He was able to make many changes to Obamacare that way even though it is supposed to take congress to amend legislation.
I also read today that by executive order he might be able to issue work permits to many of the illegal aliens that are entering our country.
There are only so many things he can do without breaking the law. You know that so why the game ? Are you like the rest of the tea -bagging morons who want him impeached? You people are going to lose house seats and the Democrats will retain the Senate.

So understanding those facts, why don't you righties try doing something constructive like creating jobs, tax reform, immigration blah blah blah.
Krankenstein

Paradise, CA

#19 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
There are only so many things he can do without breaking the law. You know that so why the game ? Are you like the rest of the tea -bagging morons who want him impeached? You people are going to lose house seats and the Democrats will retain the Senate.
So understanding those facts, why don't you righties try doing something constructive like creating jobs, tax reform, immigration blah blah blah.
I haven't said anything about impeachment. I am just interested in fully understanding his position and abilities according to you. I am open to all opinions and am trying to understand your logic. Also, why do use the terms tea bagging morons? I don't think that I have been insulting or disrespectful to you.

What can President Obama do about the border and what do you think is a good solution? Also, I am entitled to my own opinion but I am also entitled to change it when I learn new facts. I always keep that option open.

Have a good evening.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#20 Jul 29, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
<quoted text>
What can President Obama do about the border and what do you think is a good solution?.
That's a question that YOU should try to answer. What can our president do with, say, executive orders, that the republicans won't scream about? I'm serious.

What the president and the Senate HAVE done is pass an immigration bill which actually contains most of the border enforcements that the repubs are ranting about now. If Boehner would allow the House to vote on it, it would probably pass.

But tea partiers in the House don't want the vote, because they know they would lose. And so they're doing absolutely nothing this year about the whole illegal immigration problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 3 hr Urban Dictionary 120
Baltimore bloodshed hikes over holiday 7 hr nice job libtards 1
Governor says deadly flooding is worst ever see... 8 hr USER NAME 43
The Obama Legacy: Hubris, Narcissism and Contem... 9 hr Democrats Are Dan... 1
Global Warm-thers: Trapped by irony 9 hr Local 109
ISIS rises, the economy falters, and Obama’s le... 12 hr Local 21
Obama policy has fueled middle east chaos 12 hr Local 27
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE