The mexi-Mental Case is looking for a...

The mexi-Mental Case is looking for attention. Look at the Ukiah site and see.

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Thanks Godfrey

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Do you want to witness sick? Just look at the Ukiah site and see what the mexi-Mental Case is doing again.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Years ago I used to frequent the Eureka and Ukiah and several other topix forums until I proved a couple of trolls wrong, that they had comprehension problems and in many cases were out -right liars. That's when they turned on me and several others and drove us away.

Look at the facts, the only people who frequent Ukiah and Eureka topix forums (post the most often) are trolls land/or are mentally unstable people.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#3 Oct 28, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
Look at the facts, the only people who frequent Ukiah and Eureka topix forums (post the most often) are trolls land/or are mentally unstable people.
>
>
MEXITROLL should fit right in with all the trolls and mentally unstable people, that's why all the real basket cases in the Chico forum agree with him.
yep

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
MEXITROLL should fit right in with all the trolls and mentally unstable people, that's why all the real basket cases in the Chico forum agree with him.
His Lobotomy needs refreshing.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#5 Oct 30, 2013
One and his buddies should have been aborted at birth. That or at least have their nuts cut off so they can't reproduce and further degrade the human species.
Liberal Culture of Stupid

Orland, CA

#6 Oct 30, 2013
One and his buddies should have been aborted at birth. That or at least have their nuts cut off so they can't reproduce and further degrade the human species.
You are such a blow hard pud!

Blow hard:
A person that's extremely insecure with their existence, and by their own virtue, they feel the need to blatantly spew ilk and diatribe about other people that are otherwise innocent.

Pud:
A very prissy, weak man of no masculine character at all. Totally void of toughness.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Liberal Culture of Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a blow hard pud!
Blow hard:
A person that's extremely insecure with their existence, and by their own virtue, they feel the need to blatantly spew ilk and diatribe about other people that are otherwise innocent.
Pud:
A very prissy, weak man of no masculine character at all. Totally void of toughness.
Gawd, can't you stay on topic? This thread is about you and your but buddy one.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Gawd, can't you stay on topic? This thread is about you and your but buddy one.
>
>
He is not very bright but maybe we should give him a little credit because....

he does not flood TOPIX with as much nonsense as HERE IS ONE does and he also appears to be a notch or two smarter than the TWerP...
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#9 Oct 31, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
He is not very bright but maybe we should give him a little credit because....
he does not flood TOPIX with as much nonsense as HERE IS ONE does and he also appears to be a notch or two smarter than the TWerP...
Butt he does have his own issues that make him just as bad. He's a person that's extremely insecure with his own existence, and by his own virtue, he feels the need to blatantly spew ilk and diatribe about other people that is false and are otherwise innocent of the lies.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#10 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Butt he does have his own issues that make him just as bad. He's a person that's extremely insecure with his own existence, and by his own virtue, he feels the need to blatantly spew ilk and diatribe about other people that is false and are otherwise innocent of the lies.
>
>
Agree, and I think that if he were to take the meds he was prescribed then he will be able to shed off some of the issues he is been afflicted by.....
Sad Boy in Mex

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2013
Talking about being off his meds Grandpa, the mexi-Idiot is on another rampage of STUPID on the Ukiah site.

Mental illness can be entertaining. But for most it is just SAD!
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Sad Boy in Mex wrote:
Talking about being off his meds Grandpa, the mexi-Idiot is on another rampage of STUPID on the Ukiah site.
Mental illness can be entertaining. But for most it is just SAD!
I'm more worried about mentally ill people like the pedophile from Puerto Vallarta and his cohorts than I am of foreign terrorists.

Mentally ill or not he’s a traitor.

Took his money, moved to Mexico and has the gall to still vote absentee here in the States.

Mentally ill or not, he’s trash.
Keep em OFF

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Guess who is back?
Ignore the FREAK.
On this we all agree.
stone cold stupid

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2013
Hey all, the mexi freak is now answering his own threads on the Ukiah site. Perfect!!!!

Also, his primary respondent is an Alien, small grey who professes the Book of Dog. They make sweet love and total sense together. Too FUNNY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 55 min Grandpa is a Berk 27
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) 1 hr Grandpa Can Not S... 18
How Democrats Want Americans To Live 2 hr Free Stuff 41
Shoo-In 5 hr Seabiscuit 1
Hillary Lied and People Died 9 hr Jane twitchy-face... 1
Benghazi Panel- Clinton Should Have Been Aware ... 13 hr Grandpa Luvs Money 1
White Shadow Disrespected Mon Grandpa Is A Whit... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages