Sen Cruz and Lee Were Right, O-Care A...

Sen Cruz and Lee Were Right, O-Care A Lie

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Nothing this President promised the country about this so-called healthcare law was true: Premiums are going up, People are losing their Healthcare, People are losing their Doctors, Young People aren't and can't signup and it is killing jobs. To top it all off most of the country doesn't want this dog of a law anyway.

This is a total vindication for Cruz and Lee. They were right, get use to it. They brought this scummy horrendous threat to our freedoms to full light. Amen
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Oh goofy you're such an ignorant lemming. My insurance isn't being canceled. I can go to any of thousands of doctors within my plan.

And my major plan and my supplemental plan are accepted bay most hospitals world wide

Many insurance providers are advertising and signing up new members.

goofy, you're so funny.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#3 Oct 28, 2013
It's now reported, even by the eternal butt kissers NBC news, that this "Administration" knew millions of people would lose there coverage, doctors, you know, they lied to people from the start. But I'm sure O didn't know because this guy doesn't know anything.
Liberal Culture of Stupid

Chico, CA

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
But I'm sure O didn't know because this guy doesn't know anything.
And just what does that say about oblamers worshiping followers???
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#5 Oct 28, 2013
What it says about the Golfing, Fund Raising, Party with Hollywood types President's followers is they believe in Communism or are Old Hippies that have Government pensions.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#6 Oct 28, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
Oh goofy you're such an ignorant lemming. My insurance isn't being canceled. I can go to any of thousands of doctors within my plan.
And my major plan and my supplemental plan are accepted bay most hospitals world wide
Many insurance providers are advertising and signing up new members.
goofy, you're so funny.
>
>
One thing that these conservative IDIOTS ignore or don't understand is that the policies that are being canceled are known as "swiss cheese insurance" in other words...

people pay and pay the premiums and then they find out that the insurance don't cover this and it don't cover that and you have astronomical deductibles, and $5,000 lifetime limits and they can drop you if you submit a claim etc...etc... in other words....

The policies are not worth the paper they are printed on and exist mostly to enrich the insurance companies, but just try and explain it to all these illiterate, racist T bagging morons...

Chico, CA

#7 Oct 28, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
One thing that these conservative IDIOTS ignore or don't understand is that the policies that are being canceled are known as "swiss cheese insurance" in other words...
people pay and pay the premiums and then they find out that the insurance don't cover this and it don't cover that and you have astronomical deductibles, and $5,000 lifetime limits and they can drop you if you submit a claim etc...etc... in other words....
The policies are not worth the paper they are printed on and exist mostly to enrich the insurance companies, but just try and explain it to all these illiterate, racist T bagging morons...
And just where is your proof of this lie??? You lying POS!

Chico, CA

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
What it says about the Golfing, Fund Raising, Party with Hollywood types President's followers is they believe in Communism or are Old Hippies that have Government pensions.
Oh contraire, I believe it is that they know nothing also...
And that they are >NOTHING< "butt" blind lemming followers
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Liberal Culture of Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where is your proof of this lie??? You lying POS!
>
>
Even an uneducated bozo like you should be able to find proof of what I said...
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Oct 28, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
an uneducated bozo...
You tell him Road Toa d...

Why... I'll bet he doesn't even know that the Sikh culture came from Australia...!

Or how to spell "Cretins"...!

He is not really, REALLY SMART like YOU...

Huh Road Toa d...?

Wow...!

What an uneducated Bozo...

Huh Road Toa d...?

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Fidel Marx

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#13 Nov 1, 2013
The minister of propaganda said that the only way to push obamacare through the stupid electorate was to lie about it.
mission accomplished.

ummm. but the website doesn't work....and there are no signups....hmmmmm.
Need to lie some more.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#14 Nov 1, 2013
^
^

FIDEL LOCO is attempting to mislead the readers once again...

"Washington (CNN)- Six people.

That's how many Americans had successfully enrolled in the federal health care exchange by the morning of October 2, according to documents provided to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

By the next meeting, held that afternoon, notes showed "approximately 100 enrollments" had taken place since the launch of the federal exchange.

The following morning, the total had increased to 248.

Notes released by the committee's chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-California, do not include official enrollment statistics and represent an incomplete accounting of the enrollment totals, said Joanne Peters, a Health and Human Services spokeswoman

"We have always anticipated that the pace of enrollment will increase throughout the enrollment period," Peters said.

Citing the quiet pace at which Massachusetts residents registered for that state's health program, the spokeswoman remained confident that enrollment totals would tick up as more people learned about the exchange.

"We have had more than 20 million visitors to the Marketplace, showing an overwhelming interest in Americans learning more about their options for affordable health care," Peters said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#15 Nov 1, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
Nothing this President promised the country about this so-called healthcare law was true: Premiums are going up, People are losing their Healthcare, People are losing their Doctors, Young People aren't and can't signup and it is killing jobs. To top it all off most of the country doesn't want this dog of a law anyway.
This is a total vindication for Cruz and Lee. They were right, get use to it. They brought this scummy horrendous threat to our freedoms to full light. Amen
This administration will be known through all time as the time of Mendacity and Ineptitude.

TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#16 Nov 1, 2013
You know Bob...

Even your Messiah Obama has admitted that he lied...

Seriously...

What are you trying to prove now that he as openly admitted that he lied...?

Your bizarre attempts at sophistry and misinformation to try and "PROVE" that Obama has never lied is now moot...!

Why are you continuing to keep this farce a reality...?

You really, REALLY are one sorry excuse for a man Bob..!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Self Destructive SECRETS LEAKER TRUMP still pla... 26 min Middle of the road 25
Russia Hacked Hilary Corruption 11 hr Godfrey 1
Team Obama tried to hack the election 16 hr Obama In The Stocks 1
So Liberals- How Is That Trump Derangement Synd... 16 hr Bobs Wrong Again 4
Why do ConservaTURDS Act like Juvenile Delinque... Sat ConservaTURDdeliq... 4
Greg Gianforte Slams Press Monkey Sat GRANDPA NICOLAI 13
Federal judge tosses out life terms for D.C. sn... Fri a-citizen 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance