Crude oil drops to $90, may fall further

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Oh ma -Gawd

Sacramento, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Since the recent increase in fuel prices was Obama’s fault, the drop must also be attributable to him.

http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx...
Here is One

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Oh ma -Gawd wrote:
Since the recent increase in fuel prices was Obama’s fault, the drop must also be attributable to him.
http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx...
Kill Keystone! It is not worth it!!!!

Build refineries in CANADA! It is THEIR STUFF!!!!!! Let them REFINE it!
Oh ma -Gawd

Sacramento, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
And the troll continues his stalking!
Local

Clearlake, CA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Ummm.
as usual, you opened your mouth too soon.
Oil is back up today.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
For the record.

The average price of crude oil for 8 years of the W. administration was about $44.00 per barrel.

The average price of crude oil under 4 years of the nobama administration is close to $90.00 per barrel.

http://inflationdata.com/inflation/inflation_...

The average price of gasoline for 8 years of the W. administration was under $2.00 per gallon

The average price of gasoline under 4 years of the nobama administration is close to $4.00 per gallon.

and yes, we can blame nobama.....not only for the high cost of crude oil, but also for the devaluation of the U.S. dollar(vrs. world prices of gold/oil) due to his unbridled borrowing/spending habits.
Oh ma -Gawd

Sacramento, CA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Capitalism girls, capitalism.

Supply up!
Refineries working at 70 -75% capacity!
Product inventory up!

Control over oil industry, NONE!

Capitalism girls, capitalism.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Nonsense.

It seems as though nobama can do whatever he wants by executive order.......except to help middle class America.
Job Destroyers

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Local wrote:
For the record.
The average price of crude oil for 8 years of the W. administration was about $44.00 per barrel.
The average price of crude oil under 4 years of the nobama administration is close to $90.00 per barrel.
http://inflationdata.com/inflation/inflation_...
The average price of gasoline for 8 years of the W. administration was under $2.00 per gallon
The average price of gasoline under 4 years of the nobama administration is close to $4.00 per gallon.
and yes, we can blame nobama.....not only for the high cost of crude oil, but also for the devaluation of the U.S. dollar(vrs. world prices of gold/oil) due to his unbridled borrowing/spending habits.
Hey DUMMY, In order for the IRAQUI Oil Fields to be profitable after the STUPID BUSH WAR, OIL has to be at an International price of $80 per barrel.

Likewise at $80 per barrel, American oil fields as well as American oil exploration was made feasible. Oil Sands came into the picture as viable business oportunities as well.

Should you wish for $44 per barrel oil again, say good by to ALL of those Oil Related Jobs you conservative claim the OIL Business has created. Likewise the Keystone Pipeline would have NO OIL TO TRANSPORT.

Any other questions?
Local

Clearlake, CA

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Job Destroyers wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUMMY, In order for the IRAQUI Oil Fields to be profitable after the STUPID BUSH WAR, OIL has to be at an International price of $80 per barrel.
Likewise at $80 per barrel, American oil fields as well as American oil exploration was made feasible. Oil Sands came into the picture as viable business oportunities as well.
Should you wish for $44 per barrel oil again, say good by to ALL of those Oil Related Jobs you conservative claim the OIL Business has created. Likewise the Keystone Pipeline would have NO OIL TO TRANSPORT.
Any other questions?
W.'s fault again?
Jeez, didn't you get the memo.
Liberal arsewipes (like you) have found out that blaming someone else for nobama's total failures isn't working out anymore.
Obama poll numbers take a post-sequester dive
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
lol. The chickens are coming home to roost.
Americans are growing weary of all of the lefty lies.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Crude oil up again today.

Gas is already high....just wait until the summer driving season begins.....

$5-6 per gallon in nor cal.

With a friend like him in the whitehouse, who needs enemies.
Get Ready One

Kelseyville, CA

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what has happened to energy prices after oslama the economy slayer started on his mission.....
Morons can't seem to understand all of the things oslama has done that has caused this.....
But they want high energy prices..........It is their goal..........They are just too stupid to understand the results.....
But it is all the fault of Bush........
The great thing about oslama is that he will insure that it will be a long time before another liberal gets in the white house
How timely....this just in...Hillary Crushes EveryOne.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/03/07/poll-cli...
Not This One

Kelseyville, CA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
words of wisdom from the moron that claimed polls are not reliable..........ROTFLMAO
No, no, again you confuse one sheeple with another.....
Local DUMMY

Condon, OR

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
W.'s fault again?
Jeez, didn't you get the memo.
Liberal arsewipes (like you) have found out that blaming someone else for nobama's total failures isn't working out anymore.
Obama poll numbers take a post-sequester dive
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
lol. The chickens are coming home to roost.
Americans are growing weary of all of the lefty lies.
The price per barrel under the Clinton Administration was 28 to 35 dollars a barrel.

That BAD W went and increased the price to an average of $44.. Bad President!
All Morons One

Kelseyville, CA

#22 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL
All moronic liberals claimed polls are not accurate every time I post one that shows you morons in a bad light
All moronic liberals are always wrong about everything whenever One posts anything? Just wanted to clarify that....?
Local

Clearlake, CA

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Local DUMMY wrote:
<quoted text>The price per barrel under the Clinton Administration was 28 to 35 dollars a barrel.
That BAD W went and increased the price to an average of $44.. Bad President!
according to your numbers, oil increased 6-8% per year in the 8 years of W.....and that was in very busy economic times.

In the last 4 years of obama, oil has increased 100%...or 25% per year in this obama era recession..
What do you think will happen when/if the economy ever picks up?

We middle class Americans are skarrrrroooood.
130 bucks a barrel

United States

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
according to your numbers, oil increased 6-8% per year in the 8 years of W.....and that was in very busy economic times.
In the last 4 years of obama, oil has increased 100%...or 25% per year in this obama era recession..
What do you think will happen when/if the economy ever picks up?
We middle class Americans are skarrrrroooood.
Wrongo DorkWeed LOCO!

At the end of the DISASTEROUS W Bush Administration the price per barrel was $130 per. That was in July of 2008. Thus the increase from the Clinton Era through the W era was a difference of approx $100 per barrel, constituting a 300%+ increase. Likewise under President Obama the price per barrel has been REDUCED by approx 45%. Daaahhhh!!!

God you freaky Conservative RADICALS Flakes are so stupid you believe your own crap! Which incidently persuaded 10,000,000 voters to vote for President Obama in 2012 because No One believes you LIARS! Thanks for doing such a good job exposing your STUPID! ALL of AMERICA is celebrating!
Local

Clearlake, CA

#26 Mar 8, 2013
130 bucks a barrel wrote:
<quoted text>Wrongo DorkWeed LOCO!
At the end of the DISASTEROUS W Bush Administration the price per barrel was $130 per. That was in July of 2008. Thus the increase from the Clinton Era through the W era was a difference of approx $100 per barrel, constituting a 300%+ increase. Likewise under President Obama the price per barrel has been REDUCED by approx 45%. Daaahhhh!!!
God you freaky Conservative RADICALS Flakes are so stupid you believe your own crap! Which incidently persuaded 10,000,000 voters to vote for President Obama in 2012 because No One believes you LIARS! Thanks for doing such a good job exposing your STUPID! ALL of AMERICA is celebrating!
I already posted the facts and the link.

All you have done is proven yourself to be a moron. Any rational thinking casual reader will check out the link.
here it is again:

http://inflationdata.com/inflation/inflation_...
Can you read LOCO

Condon, OR

#28 Mar 8, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted the facts and the link.
All you have done is proven yourself to be a moron. Any rational thinking casual reader will check out the link.
here it is again:
http://inflationdata.com/inflation/inflation_...
That does not CHANGE the TRUTH or FACT that in July 2008 during the DISATEROUS W BUSH Administration the price per barrel of OIL was $130.

You are a FREAK in the same mold as Here is a NUT ONE! Your links are not trustworthy nor clicked on by anyOne who has any integrity at all.

So tell us creepy LOCO Freak, what was the price of OIL in JULY 2008?$44? not even close!!!!
Local

Clearlake, CA

#29 Mar 8, 2013
Annual Average Domestic Crude Oil Prices
1946-Present
U.S. Average
Year/Nominal/Inflation Adjusted
......
2000 $27.39 $36.54 Bush era
2001 $23.00 $29.86 Bush era
2002 $22.81 $29.12 Bush era
2003 $27.69 $34.60 Bush era
2004 $37.66 $45.78 Bush era
2005 $50.04 $58.83 Bush era
2006 $58.30 $66.45 Bush era
2007 $64.20 $71.03 Bush era
2008 $91.48 $97.33 < Bush era
2009 $53.48 $57.18 < Bush legacy
2010 $71.21 $75.05 Obama era
2011 $87.04 $88.93 obama era
2012 $93.02 $93.47 obama era
2013 $91.51 current price.obama era

Anything else?

You aren't very bright, are you?
Local

Clearlake, CA

#31 Mar 8, 2013
Local wrote:
Annual Average Domestic Crude Oil Prices
1946-Present
U.S. Average
Year/Nominal/Inflation Adjusted
......
2000 $27.39 $36.54 Bush era
2001 $23.00 $29.86 Bush era
2002 $22.81 $29.12 Bush era
2003 $27.69 $34.60 Bush era
2004 $37.66 $45.78 Bush era
2005 $50.04 $58.83 Bush era
2006 $58.30 $66.45 Bush era
2007 $64.20 $71.03 Bush era
2008 $91.48 $97.33 < Bush era
2009 $53.48 $57.18 < Bush legacy
2010 $71.21 $75.05 Obama era
2011 $87.04 $88.93 obama era
2012 $93.02 $93.47 obama era
2013 $91.51 current price.obama era
Anything else?
You aren't very bright, are you?
correction the year 2000 should be reflected as part of the Clinton legacy.
As you can see, crude oil prices drop immediately when a non global warming believer is elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can methhead back up his claim? 21 min Leftist our moron... 12
Climate Change Denial 58 min TWP 85
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep Homeland Secur... 18 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
Leftist our moron 20 hr Leftist our moron... 5
Obama wants to tax retirement accounts 20 hr Here Is One 52
Beantown: Please, we NEED Global Warming? 23 hr Here Is One 71
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:22 am PST