Why is Barrack oBama full of himself

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Is it a bro thing

Lakeport, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2014
Certainly not because of his record. After nearly six years in office, his biggest accomplishment is doubling the largest national debt in the history of the world.

Barack Obama, in His Own Hand
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/barack...

Do you think Obama is trying too hard to "sell" himself or is he really that arrogant and full of himself or..?
Local

Lakeport, CA

#2 Apr 22, 2014
there are too many arse kissing morons around him(including the mainstream press) telling him how wonderful he is....

When in fact in many ways he is sheiiting the bed.
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#3 Apr 22, 2014
Moochelle is out telling everyone that dressing is meant to augment a salad and should be used in very small amounts. What a joke, aren't people upset that she thinks everyone in our country is too stupid to properly prepare their own salads!?!

Liberals are whacked in the head, they are sooo focused on minding other peoples business that they cannot even recognize the total disdain that the obamas have for even the likes of them.

Yes Grandpa Nic, Obama even thinks that he is better than you! The truth hurts sometimes!
News

Paradise, CA

#4 Apr 22, 2014
President Obama may have gotten our troops out of Iraq, but the gunfire in his hometown of Chicago is still earning it a searing nickname coined by young people who live there. Chiraq
...
A Facebook argument had apparently sparked a shooting at the start of the weekend. Best friends Jordan Means, 16, and Anthony Bankhead, 18, got into the online spat with a man in his 30s. The man is said to have followed his final post by appearing in the flesh and shooting the two teens to death.
http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-became-chiraq-0...

.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2014
News wrote:
President Obama may have gotten our troops out of Iraq, but the gunfire in his hometown of Chicago is still earning it a searing nickname coined by young people who live there. Chiraq
...
A Facebook argument had apparently sparked a shooting at the start of the weekend. Best friends Jordan Means, 16, and Anthony Bankhead, 18, got into the online spat with a man in his 30s. The man is said to have followed his final post by appearing in the flesh and shooting the two teens to death.
http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-became-chiraq-0...
.
What makes you think the o-boy gives a sheiit about his bros. dying in Chicago?

Most of them dislike our potus. In fact, some of them made a video for him....lol....they didn't mix any words

Poor Chicago Blacks To Obama:“Just Quit”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poor-chicago... #!

and in regard to Iraq and Afghanistan? So many brave U.S. soldiers gave their blood and their lives to take control of those places..........O-boy is giving it ALL back to the terrorrists.....
WE will hear from those throat cutting bastard terrorists again..........on our own soil.....it is just a matter of time.
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#6 Apr 22, 2014
I like this thread. It does not have the disturbing comments from our leftwing wannbe journalist. Whoever he is?
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#7 Apr 22, 2014
Maybe Barry thinks he is really something because he shook Putin's hand once?
Local

Lakeport, CA

#8 Apr 22, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
I like this thread. It does not have the disturbing comments from our leftwing wannbe journalist. Whoever he is?
wannabe journalist? lolololol
Perhaps on msnbc(the obama cheerleader network) he might fit in.

But he has admitted to(in fact boasted about) a peculiar habit of sneaking into political adversary's closets and performing vile/absurd acts........so.....
It is my guess that they don't let him out much.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#9 Apr 23, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
I like this thread. It does not have the disturbing comments from our leftwing wannbe journalist. Whoever he is?
>
>
I figure that If I let you children play in your own sand box maybe you will not barge into adult conversations in other threads.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#10 Apr 23, 2014
oblamer is a narcissistic blowhard, incompetent dickhead, whose head swells every time his ignorant worshippers like SFB and la mierda de toros y mentiroso patologico applaud and faint over his every lie!

And that is just how pathetic this nation has become, due to regressive liberalism!!!

P.S. I also believe that oblamer considers his flamboyant life style as retribution for all blacks. And this while he has personally decimated the black communities!
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#11 Apr 23, 2014
It must be nice to be so egotistical that you believe everything you do is great and stupid enough to not understand the empirical results of your actions!!! It is the perfect balance for a doofus like obummer!

But what does it say about a country that falls for his act twice? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#12 Apr 23, 2014
^
^
That is another one you got wrong KRANKY…

The saying goes like this…

. "There's an old saying in Tennessee,"

"I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says,'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

http://content.time.com/time/specials/package...

Now, what does that say about a country that falls for that clown???
Local

Lakeport, CA

#13 Apr 23, 2014
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction

Good ole Biden with his foot in his mouth exhibiting his surprise that there could be an articulate, bright, clean afro-American man.
BHO must have felt very special after that comment....
lolololol

I guess biden thought that former African-American presidential candidates like Jesse Jackson, Shirley Chisholm, Carol Moseley Braun and Al Sharpton were not articulate, bright, clean, or nice looking.

You just cannot make this stuff up!

Jack Doff

Chico, CA

#14 Apr 23, 2014
President Obama never had a chance because he is the wrong color and he is a political outsider to the old white boys network. Racism is alive and well in this country and is especially strong among the wealthiest of us. Instead of helping spread their good fortune in gratitude for what our country has given them, they want to discriminate against anyone who doesn't look like they do or have enough money or speaks another language.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#15 Apr 24, 2014
Jack Doff wrote:
President Obama never had a chance because he is the wrong color and he is a political outsider to the old white boys network. Racism is alive and well in this country and is especially strong among the wealthiest of us. Instead of helping spread their good fortune in gratitude for what our country has given them, they want to discriminate against anyone who doesn't look like they do or have enough money or speaks another language.
This above? It is your brain on drugs... or even worse? liberalism!!!
The lies, the lies... the constant pathological lies from these oblamerbots bots??? And oblamer too!
Good job you dipshit communist/socialist/marxist liberals, A Nation divided will fal, and your stupidity, along with oblamer, the great divider has divided this Nation greatly!
Nothing you idiots spew is what the founders of this Nation had in mind. That is exactly why they created the Constitution, and the bill of rights... that STUPID liberal liars/lawyers have spun into oblivion and created this mess we now have in this once free Nation, that is so bogged down with so many stupid rules and regulations that are based on liberal lies!!!
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#16 Apr 24, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
This above? It is your brain on drugs... or even worse? liberalism!!!
The lies, the lies... the constant pathological lies from these oblamerbots bots??? And oblamer too!
Good job you dipshit communist/socialist/marxist liberals, A Nation divided will fal, and your stupidity, along with oblamer, the great divider has divided this Nation greatly!
Nothing you idiots spew is what the founders of this Nation had in mind. That is exactly why they created the Constitution, and the bill of rights... that STUPID liberal liars/lawyers have spun into oblivion and created this mess we now have in this once free Nation, that is so bogged down with so many stupid rules and regulations that are based on liberal lies!!!
We need not worry too much about the likes of mr. Doff. There are only few of the true believers anymore because large portions of our population are waking up to the fact that the big government lie about free everything will not work. I have faith that the next 2 election cycles will rid us of these lying charlatans called liberals. Our biggest challenge will be to sort out the rino' s because they will kill us if we go down that road again. John McCain has to retire, he is a true idiot!

Mr. Doff, Grandpa, and all the rest of his alter egos are a collection names only but how many people do they really represent? And if so many people are libs then why must they resort to these trivial games of pumping up their numbers?

The liars are on the run!!!
Worf

Chico, CA

#17 Apr 24, 2014
Jack Doff wrote:
President Obama never had a chance because he is the wrong color and he is a political outsider to the old white boys network. Racism is alive and well in this country and is especially strong among the wealthiest of us. Instead of helping spread their good fortune in gratitude for what our country has given them, they want to discriminate against anyone who doesn't look like they do or have enough money or speaks another language.
What is "old white boys network" ? Are there other "networks" out there or does a genetic disorder/ whatever cause the "whites" to be what you say they are ?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#18 Apr 24, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
This above? It is your brain on drugs... or even worse? liberalism!!!
The lies, the lies... the constant pathological lies from these oblamerbots bots??? And oblamer too!
Good job you dipshit communist/socialist/marxist liberals, A Nation divided will fal, and your stupidity, along with oblamer, the great divider has divided this Nation greatly!
Nothing you idiots spew is what the founders of this Nation had in mind. That is exactly why they created the Constitution, and the bill of rights... that STUPID liberal liars/lawyers have spun into oblivion and created this mess we now have in this once free Nation, that is so bogged down with so many stupid rules and regulations that are based on liberal lies!!!
>
>
You are right DOPE!

A nation divided will fall.Conservative sycophants like you, LOCO and KRANKY should have thought about that before you all went chasing fool's gold with the t party.

The American people are rapidly waking up to the fact that the Tpublican conservatives have been lying through their teeth and pursuing their own political agenda to the Nation's detriment.

Mr DOFF, RIW and SOLUTION are well educated and know what they are talking about, whereas you, KRANKY and LOCO desperately parrot the conservative talking points du jour but your BS only sticks to conservative walls.

BTW, it is funny how some of you buffoons give credence to the little TWErP's claim that all the liberal posters on these threads is one person, namely some BOB.

Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#19 Apr 24, 2014
Jack Doff and company are moronic. Talk about parroting the party line! They can only stitch together national socialistic platitudes that obviously have no connection with the real world. While they talk, Putin does and in the end Russia will be right back to where we were 20 years ago! All of the gains that Reagan made a generation ago will be out the window thanks to a neophyte president that was never qualified for the job in the first place!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#20 Apr 24, 2014
^
^
KRANKY and associates are dopes. They hate OBAMA admire Putin and revere Reagan. But no one ever told them that…

the only "gains that Reagan made a generation ago" was the quadrupling and quintupling the wealth of the monied class at the expense of the real wealth producers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The righties are proven wrong! 2 hr I voted did you 24
put obama on trial from treason 3 hr I voted did you 27
The Official 2014 Thanksgiving Cheat Sheet 3 hr I voted did you 1
Congrats Darren Wilson 5 hr Stork 5
Filibuster: Is turn-about fair play. 5 hr I voted did you 84
Ferguson is Obema's America 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr JOEL 70,615
Richvale Dating
Find my Match

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:36 pm PST