The End of Obamacare As We Never Knew It
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#42 Dec 6, 2013
>
>
Well shite...

Neither me nor my dog have to read the dailykos,(whatever that is) in order to intelligently counter stupid conservative arguments,(even my dog shakes his head whenever I read him some of the ridiculous conservative posts here on TOPIX)

All I do is just spend a few minutes listening to Faux talking heads spreading their manure and rush limbaughs fulminations and my dog and I can send your useless conservative butts packing back to the drawing board, or should I say send you back to review your talking points and right wing wacko websites...?

ROTFLMAO!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#43 Dec 6, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
me nor my dog have to read the dailykos...
my dog shakes his head whenever I read (to) him...
All I do is just spend a few minutes listening to... my dog...
wacko...?
So...

Let's just get this straight once and for all Road Toa d...

You... "GRANDPA NICOLAI" listen to your "DOG" for personal and professional advise...?!!!

Yes...

You people... you have it right from the horses mouth...

"GRANDPA NICOLAI" listens to his "DOG" to advise him what to do...!!!

Wow...!!!

You know Bob...

I am really, REALLY beginning to feel guilty hammering you so hard for your bizarre and... quite frankly "queer" comments and ideas...

"Butt" now that I know that you are listening to your "DOG" for advice...

Well...

I am beginning to feel genuinely sorry for you...

I mean...

You are such a PATHETIC LOSER in life...

You have been BANISHED from the Democrat Party... the only "home" you have ever known...

Really... it is kind of pathetic to keep kicking someone like YOU who is OBVIOUSLY such a sorry, pitiful loser to the the curb...

Seriously Bob...

Just let it go... and you will be a better man for it...!

Poor old "Baghdad Bob" Mulholland...

http://www.ibabuzz.com/politics/files/2011/12...

Such a sorry, pitiful excuse for a man...!!!!
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#44 Dec 6, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Well shite...
Neither me nor my dog have to read the dailykos,(whatever that is)
You are so unbelieveably stupid!!! ROTFLMAO
"dailykos,(whatever that is)"???
Are you phuqing kidding me PATHOLOGICAL LYINGDILDO???
How many times have you posted links from the lying left wing regressive propaganda site called dailykos???

Amazing how unbelievably stupid you are... the way that you CONSTANTLY, in your very own lying words, prove your pathetic ignorant self as the pathetic pathological liar that you are!
Thank you dipshit... ROTFLMAO at you! You truly amaze me with your pure unadulterated stupidity... still ROTFLMAO at you.
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#45 Dec 6, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
So...
Let's just get this straight once and for all Road Toa d...
You... "GRANDPA NICOLAI" listen to your "DOG" for personal and professional advise...?!!!
Yes...
You people... you have it right from the horses mouth...
"GRANDPA NICOLAI" listens to his "DOG" to advise him what to do...!!!
Wow...!!!
You know Bob...
I am really, REALLY beginning to feel guilty hammering you so hard for your bizarre and... quite frankly "queer" comments and ideas...
"Butt" now that I know that you are listening to your "DOG" for advice...
Well...
I am beginning to feel genuinely sorry for you...
I mean...
You are such a PATHETIC LOSER in life...
You have been BANISHED from the Democrat Party... the only "home" you have ever known...
Really... it is kind of pathetic to keep kicking someone like YOU who is OBVIOUSLY such a sorry, pitiful loser to the the curb...
Seriously Bob...
Just let it go... and you will be a better man for it...!
Poor old "Baghdad Bob" Mulholland...
Such a sorry, pitiful excuse for a man...!!!!
If Jane only knew that this pathetic pathological liar was calling her "HIS DOG"??? ROTFLMAO
I'm sure that it is him, on her leash! I'm Still ROTFLMAO at this pathetic joke of a regressive liar! Can you even believe this thing??????????
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#46 Dec 6, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
Well shite...
Neither me nor my dog have to read the dailykos,(whatever that is)...
wacko websites...!
Seriously Bob...

This bizarre little "game" you keep trying to play is finally up...!

If you even TRY to continue this bizarre fantasy that you can deny who you really are is hopeless now...!

"GRANDPA NICOLAI" is "Baghdad Bob" Mulholland...!!!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

Enough said...!!!

Game over Bob...!!!

Now... can we PLEASE move on and try and get something accomplished on this Chico TOPIX forum besides masterbating Bob Mulholland's ego...?!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#47 Dec 7, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so unbelieveably stupid!!! ROTFLMAO
"dailykos,(whatever that is)"???
Are you phuqing kidding me PATHOLOGICAL LYINGDILDO???
How many times have you posted links from the lying left wing regressive propaganda site called dailykos???
Amazing how unbelievably stupid you are... the way that you CONSTANTLY, in your very own lying words, prove your pathetic ignorant self as the pathetic pathological liar that you are!
Thank you dipshit... ROTFLMAO at you! You truly amaze me with your pure unadulterated stupidity... still ROTFLMAO at you.
>
>
Ohhhhh, poor SOCIOPATH is mad.....Ohhhhh!

Remember me telling you that I can yank your chain and rattle your cage and that I also can get your fat assed girlfriend TWP to dance the tarantella for me whenever I want...?

&fe ature=endscreen

As far as "pathetic pathological liars" go, I could seat here and lie all day long and I still would be standing still compared to all theBULLSHIT that you, your girlfriend TWP, LOCO, & HERE IS ONE spread on these fora...
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#48 Dec 7, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Remember me telling you that I can yank your chain and rattle your cage and that I also can get your fat assed girlfriend TWP to dance the tarantella for me whenever I want...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d2sqg-eRW4QXX&feature=end screen
As far as "pathetic pathological liars" go, I could seat here and lie all day long and I still would be standing still compared to all theBULLSHIT that you, your girlfriend TWP, LOCO, & HERE IS ONE spread on these fora...
Mad? Me?? At you??? ROTFLMAO Why would I waste my time being mad at a loser like you????
Your pathological lying? Yanking my chain??? ROTFLMAO at you, you delusional lying freak of nature! ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#49 Dec 7, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad? Me?? At you??? ROTFLMAO Why would I waste my time being mad at a loser like you????
Your pathological lying? Yanking my chain??? ROTFLMAO at you, you delusional lying freak of nature! ROTFLMAO
>
>
Does your employer know that one of her "middle managers" engages in such foolishness...?????
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#50 Dec 7, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Does your employer know that one of her "middle managers" engages in such foolishness...?????
kinderkuntte:
noun: a childish boorish regressive liberal;

Adjective: Any regressive liberal who acts like an immature fairy princess when they don't get their way. A more derogatory insult than regressive liberal bitch.
another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51 Dec 7, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d2sqg-eRW4QXX&feature=end screen
Jerk someones chain?

Like when you were caught telling a lie about Amazon?

Grumpy is so stupid that he claimed that California did not give Amazon a special deal

Lets see what Amazon has to say about this subject..........ROTFLMAO

, Amazon.com Inc. AMZN +1.52% has warned it will sever ties with thousands of California-based advertising affiliates if the state government passes legislation requiring the e-commerce giant to collect taxes on items sold to residents

.http://online.wsj.com/article /SB100014240527487035596045761 75023806874498.html

Amazon.com said it could cut off more than 10,000 California affiliates if the state passes legislation forcing the Internet company to collect sales taxes from California residents, Cnet reports
http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/morni ...

AMZN Threatens to Leave Calif. Over Sales Tax
http://www.wealthwire.com/news/economy/1226

May 2011 Amazon Tax Bill Passes State Assembly But Amazon does not halve to pay tax until November 2012 just as they asked for..........LOL
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/politics/Am ...

Amazon Threatens To Cut Ties With California Affiliates Over Tax Issues
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/02/amaz ...

The grace period negotiated between Amazon and the state of California in September 2011 officially ends
http://mashable.com/2012/09/14/amazon-sales-t ...

READ THAT GRUMPY..........THE GRACE PERIOD IS OVER AFTER ONE YEAR..........LOL

The two sides reached a deal in 2011 that included a one-year grace period set to end Saturday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/13/amaz ...

READ THAT GRUMPY??? EVEN PUFFINGTON SAYS THE ONE YEAR DEAL AMAZON ASKED FOR IS NOW ENDING..........ROTHFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#52 Dec 15, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Apparently LOCO and the other conservative charlatans forgot about bush the W's "MUSHROOM CLOUD" pr campaign to terrorize the American people just prior the Iraq Invasion because he and his cronies new darn wells that the people would not tolerate invading Iraq over chemical weapons...

http://consortiumnews.com/2012/09/08/mushroom...

just as conservative IDIOTS like LOCO, HERE IS ONE, TWP and SOCIOPATH developed menstrual cramps and started whining when President OBAMA came down on Bashar al Assad for using chemical weapons on his own people...
Our village liar has forgotten that Reid and other liberals had all the same info that Bush had..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#53 Dec 15, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Well shite...

Neither me nor my dog have to read the dailykos,(whatever that is) in order to intelligently counter stupid conservative arguments,(even my dog shakes his head whenever I read him some of the ridiculous conservative posts here on TOPIX)

All I do is just spend a few minutes listening to Faux talking heads spreading their manure and rush limbaughs fulminations and my dog and I can send your useless conservative butts packing back to the drawing board, or should I say send you back to review your talking points and right wing wacko websites...?

ROTFLMAO!
Still nothing but opinion from the village liar

Tell us again how the county allowed you to hook up power to a un permitted structure
Local

Lucerne, CA

#54 Dec 16, 2013
Americans dislike obamacare, and......
Obamacare is failing miserably.
The polls are showing a growing dislike for the lie of the year recipient, Barrack Obama.
In fact, one poll(associated press) has obamacare approval at just 27%.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Can't wait for the midterms.

Lame obamaduck
Tea Party Solution

United States

#55 Dec 16, 2013
Let's say that repubs somehow got control of congress and the presidency, god forbid. And in 2017 they repealed the ACA.

By then we would have 3 years of getting obamacare up and running-- despite repub obstructionism. More than 50 million people would then have health insurance who couldn't get it before. People who couldn't get insurance protection before, because of pre-existing conditions, would all be insured. Insurance companies couldn't cut you off when you got sick, and children could stay on their parents plan until they were 26 years old. Insurance companies would be forced to pay at least 80% of their revenue to actual health care costs and not just for extra profit.

But then the repubs would eliminate all of these good things, and push those millions of people out of their insurance. Prices would surge upwards and there'd be no government subsidies to help with the costs. Medicaid people would lose their coverage.

The rebellion from the people would be huge Even those idiots in the confederate states would realize that they'd been screwed.

Remember those tea partiers who wheeled around in their wheelchairs and scooters at Tbagger rallies carrying signs that read "Keep the Government Out of MY Medicare"?

They would then be carrying signs reading "Keep the republicans out of my Obamacare".
Tea Party Solution

United States

#56 Dec 16, 2013
Just think. If the Tbaggers controlled the presidency and Congress in 2017, think of all the other things they could do after eliminating health insurance for millions.

* They could cut Medicare and Social Security, putting millions more people sick and into the streets.

* They could reduce-- or better yet--eliminate all safety net programs for individuals, putting more millions into the streets. They would keep, of course, corporate welfare schemes that shovel billions of dollars to the fat cats-- agricultural subsidies, big energy subsidies, special tax breaks, etc. Gotta keep that campaign funding pouring in.

Corporate welfare is 150% more than welfare for people. But people don't have the money to donate to their political campaigns.. It's the fat cats who keep them in office.

* And they could eliminate all those 'nanny-state' departments such as the EPA, FDA, Dept of Education, on and on. So what if there are no safeguards to our food, water, meds, air or education?

The wealthy could hire us to become their personal testers. People will take any job they can get. But at least the top 5% will be safe, thank god.
Tea Party Solution

United States

#57 Dec 16, 2013
Next, the Tbagger run government could give tax cuts to the wealthy. This would balloon the deficit, but it would make the ultra-rich happy. And that's all that counts.

They could eliminate all regulations that keep any oversight over the financial sector. Sure, we'll have another meltdown but the government will either have to bail them out, costing us more trillions, or we'll let them collapse, costing all of us even more trillions, and our jobs, and our homes.

Ain't freedom great?
Tea Party Solution

United States

#58 Dec 16, 2013
I guess we 'liberals' should be happy if this happened. After all, when the Tbaggers destroyed our country everyone would vote for democrats.

After all, that's the scheme of our current Tbaggers-- make Obama and the dems fail by blocking every possible improvement they propose-- and then blame the failure on the dems.

But we 'liberals' don't want to destroy the country just to get power. Tbaggers DO want to do that.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#60 Dec 16, 2013
Oh Bob...

When are you finally going to admit to yourself that no one...

AND I MEAN NO ONE...

Is listening to your bizarre, neurotic paranoid nonsense anymore...?!!!

YOU are the only one responding to YOUR queer little diatribes...!

YOU are the only one who thinks someone other than YOURSELF even cares what you have to say...!!!

Seriously...

Who in their right minds is going to believe yoiur pathetic nonsense...!!!

"GRANDPA NICOLAI" and "Tea Party Solutiion" and... et al...!!!

Seriously Bob...!

You are just making a FOOL of yourself and YOU are too self-righteous and arrogant to admit it...!!!

Giive it up FOOL...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#61 Dec 16, 2013
TWP wrote:
Oh Bob...
Seriously Bob...!

You are a FOOL...!!!'\

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Poor old :"Baghdad Bob Mulholland"...

Such a PITIFUL, SORRY EXCUSE FOR A FOOL...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#62 Dec 17, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
Let's say that repubs somehow got control of congress and the presidency, god forbid. And in 2017 they repealed the ACA.
By then we would have 3 years of getting obamacare up and running-- despite repub obstructionism. More than 50 million people would then have health insurance who couldn't get it before. People who couldn't get insurance protection before, because of pre-existing conditions, would all be insured. Insurance companies couldn't cut you off when you got sick, and children could stay on their parents plan until they were 26 years old. Insurance companies would be forced to pay at least 80% of their revenue to actual health care costs and not just for extra profit.
But then the repubs would eliminate all of these good things, and push those millions of people out of their insurance. Prices would surge upwards and there'd be no government subsidies to help with the costs. Medicaid people would lose their coverage.
The rebellion from the people would be huge Even those idiots in the confederate states would realize that they'd been screwed.
Remember those tea partiers who wheeled around in their wheelchairs and scooters at Tbagger rallies carrying signs that read "Keep the Government Out of MY Medicare"?
They would then be carrying signs reading "Keep the republicans out of my Obamacare".
As soon as the employee mandate hits oslamacare will be repealed no matter who is in office.

Why do you think oslama put off the implementation?

because he knew that a 100 million will lose coverage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton Is A BIGOT 2 hr Middle of the road 1
News CARD replacing DeGarmo play structure 3 hr Gossip 2
News News of our Past: Ranch worker reports he saw a... 15 hr Brian Jennings 1
News New Bidwell Park sign reminds of fire danger 15 hr Mr Obvious 1
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless 18 hr Sad Sack 1
EDUCATING CONSERVATIVES Part 15 18 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 23
Same Old Cesspool 19 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 9

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance