Liberal RACISTS @ MSNBC

Liberal RACISTS @ MSNBC

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Progun

Hayward, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Making fun of Mitt Romney's grandchild. Who does that lisp having dirty racist think she is?! She should be beat down in public, along with the rest of the dirty RACIST PIGS @ MSNBC! God forbid it was the other way around because Sharpton would have sued somebody by now!
ProDumbo

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Please, Introduce us to your ETHNIC ADOPTED CRACK BABY. Maybe one of your disowned kids Latin GrandKids?

What a HYPOCRITE!

Hey Progun, It was really cold in AntarcNtica last summer. Global COOLING is underway!!!! Fox OPINION news said so, so it's gotta be true, RIGHT?
Progun

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2014
ProDumbo wrote:
Please, Introduce us to your ETHNIC ADOPTED CRACK BABY. Maybe one of your disowned kids Latin GrandKids?
What a HYPOCRITE!
Hey Progun, It was really cold in AntarcNtica last summer. Global COOLING is underway!!!! Fox OPINION news said so, so it's gotta be true, RIGHT?
Truth hurts huh? Go fk your mother.
My little BOY

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts huh? Go fk your mother.
I do yours all the time SON!
pro supporter

Sloughhouse, CA

#5 Jan 9, 2014
No need to be rude produmbo/mylittleboy..........

You should ALWAYS use someone's title. And so instead of "SON" use "bastard son" to show respect.

Thank you.
B Son ProGun

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2014
pro supporter wrote:
No need to be rude produmbo/mylittleboy..........
You should ALWAYS use someone's title. And so instead of "SON" use "bastard son" to show respect.
Thank you.
You are correct except, No One is sure just who is Progun's Daddy, surely he does not know.

It is possible that Progun could me my "Bastard Son" from an indiscretion during my college days, but so could any number of my Frat Bros.

Perhaps a copy of his DNA Prison Records could clear the issue.
Progun

San Leandro, CA

#7 Jan 10, 2014
B Son ProGun wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct except, No One is sure just who is Progun's Daddy, surely he does not know.
It is possible that Progun could me my "Bastard Son" from an indiscretion during my college days, but so could any number of my Frat Bros.
Perhaps a copy of his DNA Prison Records could clear the issue.
My prison record is sealed, BUT.... A word of caution, watch your back, bitch ;) wink wink!
Lady Progun

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>My prison record is sealed, BUT.... A word of caution, watch your back, bitch ;) wink wink!
I don't have a Prison TATTOO on my back of a woman like you do. Perhaps you should always wear a shirt so your ex-con buddies don't get turned on! Wink, Wink. Unless you want them to AGAIN and Again and again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He IS CRAZY 19 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
The poor troll does not even know that I never ... 29 min Here is One 5
mickey lost his job and I am still posting 41 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 22
mike williams lost his job 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
mickey lost his job 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 17
Lost My Name 4 hr Here is One 2
The boy scouts loved Trumps speech. 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages