TSA Allowing Illegals to Fly Without ...

TSA Allowing Illegals to Fly Without Verifiable ID

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Have you heard the phrase: Treated Like A Redheaded Stepchild. Well if you are an American Grandma in a wheel chair you get searched or a 6 year old American little girl you get search. But if you are one of Obama's invaders, well hell, no problem just get on that plan because everything is good. What a bunch of Sh*t. This isn't bad this is criminal. We have, in our lifetime, a criminal Government that will say and do anything to get their frickin way.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
Have you heard the phrase: Treated Like A Redheaded Stepchild. Well if you are an American Grandma in a wheel chair you get searched or a 6 year old American little girl you get search. But if you are one of Obama's invaders, well hell, no problem just get on that plan because everything is good. What a bunch of Sh*t. This isn't bad this is criminal. We have, in our lifetime, a criminal Government that will say and do anything to get their frickin way.
Please post a link from a reliable source proving that those kids aren't searched! I'm getting ready to fly to Maui in a couple of months and could give a shit if people on the plane don't have "I.D."\ as long as they get searched!

Gawd goofy, you're a moron!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Hey stupid, you are on a PC so find it. God, you liberals need everything given to you. Grow up
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Jul 11, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting ready to fly to Maui...
Wow...!

Maui... huh RIW...?

Well... you DO know that your Lord and Master old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" has a new "Butt Monkey".... don't you...?

Good old "Jenny"...

http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-P 0C975V78LFMC280-l

And you know... it really does like she is making some kind of WEIRD power play in your "Family" here on the TOPIX forums...

Good old "Jenny" has really been "Butt-ering" up old "GRANDPA NICOLAI"...if you know what I mean...?!!!

Old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" dumped old Tea Party Solution pretty hard when you showed up...

Do you REALLY think it is a good idea to be "flying" anywhere when old "Jenny" is obviously making a Power Play for your "Consigliere" position in the "Family"...?

I mean... old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" took out old "Middle of the Roa d"...

Right...?

What makes you think that Good Old "Jenny" isn't just as... "efficient"... in her "career" goals...?

And old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" really does seem to taken quite a shine to her...!

And didn't a big airliner just go missing... "without a trace" recently...?

Wow...!

This is a Hard Life you have chosen RIW...

Think about it Road Toa d...!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#5 Jul 11, 2014
You Obama sycophants can find this, but wait, you have to pull your head out of his butt: "MCALLEN, Texas—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC).“The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas."
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Jul 11, 2014
OK...

Wow...!

Maui... huh RIW...?

Well... you DO know that your Lord and Master old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" has a new "Butt Monkey".... don't you...?

Good old "Jenny"...

And you know... it really does like she is making some kind of WEIRD power play in your "Family" here on the TOPIX forums...

Good old "Jenny" has really been "Butt-ering" up old "GRANDPA NICOLAI"...if you know what I mean...?!!!

Old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" dumped old Tea Party Solution pretty hard when you showed up...

Do you REALLY think it is a good idea to be "flying" anywhere when old "Jenny" is obviously making a Power Play for your "Consigliere" position in the "Family"...?

I mean... old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" took out old "Middle of the Roa d"...

Right...?

What makes you think that Good Old "Jenny" isn't just as... "efficient"... in her "career" goals...?

And old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" really does seem to taken quite a shine to her...!

And didn't a big airliner just go missing... "without a trace" recently...?

Wow...!

This is a Hard Life you have chosen RIW...

Think about it Road Toa d...!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

ROTFLMAO...!!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
Hey stupid, you are on a PC so find it. God, you liberals need everything given to you. Grow up
Dong a diligent search, I fail to find any collaborating proof that the individuals you cite are boarding aircraft without being searched.

Please post a new "manufactured" crises.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Dong a diligent search, I fail to find any collaborating proof that the individuals you cite are boarding aircraft without being searched.
>
>
Oh he is nothing but another ignorant OBAMA hating rabble rouser, just like loco, neither one of them is worth a spit!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#9 Jul 12, 2014
Oh wow! I just re -read post # 7 and realized I had made a typo! It should read "Doing" and not "Dong".

Thank Gawd I caught it before the spelling police who have nothing to add to the conversation caught it and started their off -topic trolling.

Back to goofy, he's a perfect example of a typical repubican, he can't tell the difference between "common knowledge" and "fantasy". He has no problem asking for proof/sources for common knowledge facts butt takes offense when asked to provide proof/sources for items that reek of speculation or appear to be outright lies.
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#10 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
You're a God Damn liar just like your hero.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#11 Jul 12, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> You're a God Damn liar just like your hero.
O.K. goofy, if I'm what you say, why can't you prove what you claim?
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#12 Jul 12, 2014
I guess what is credible to you is MSNBC so I can't help a God Damn liar that listens to God Damn liars. Don't bug me about it anymore. You are to stupid to know what is in your own best interest. Just another dumb ass Nazi
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#13 Jul 12, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
I guess what is credible to you is MSNBC so I can't help a God Damn liar that listens to God Damn liars. Don't bug me about it anymore. You are to stupid to know what is in your own best interest. Just another dumb ass Nazi
Now now goofy, don't get your panties in a wad. You're the one who is making yourself look stupid. Hell, I watch CNN MSNBC and faux religiously. Not just one source and when I do a web search it goes out to all of the web. You should try typing in the subject/question and hitting search.

The real issue here is that you're caught in a lie.

My suggestion to you, along with loco, popgun, haagenslut and the rest of the lemmings in your flock is do a little research before you post your biased crap from the likes of bart, tush bimbo, hannity or phlegm speck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SPICER ADMITS LYING For TRUMP 1 hr More Alt Left Lies 5
GOD Is Punishing Us for Electing TRUMP! 6 hr TalentOfGodfrey 38
Orthopedic Associates of Northern California 12 hr leave 1
Ppl wave the Mex Flag but don't want 2 go there 16 hr GodfreyDamned 9
O Raking in 6-Figure Wall St Speaking Fees 17 hr Godfrey 1
Floyd Mayweather thoughts on Trump 19 hr Godfrey 5
TrumPANZEE supporters throw a Rally and NO ONE ... Mon Only Cops Showed up 3

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance