GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#1365 Aug 22, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
You complete IDIOT!!! You have zero comprehension or critical thinking capabilities NONE! LMAO And you just don't know when to stop and do your pathetic lying ass a big favor by STFU!
Those are the ONLY two Starbucks with in an hour to an hour and a half of Chico!!!
You amaze me! You total stupidity and pathological lying!!!
Get help nicoliar! You're a loser!
>
>
You are not very bright, are you...?

You would have been much brighter had your mommy called you sunshine when you were little.....

twing twang....
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#1366 Aug 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not very bright...
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
- Hamlet, Act III, scene II
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#1368 Aug 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are not very bright, are you...?
You would have been much brighter had your mommy called you sunshine when you were little.....
twing twang....
You're busted lying again! LMAO at you, oh one of total darkness!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#1369 Aug 22, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
You're busted lying again! LMAO at you, oh one of total darkness!
>
>
You are a total waste of time just like your fat assed kkk girlfriend TWP...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#1370 Aug 23, 2013
>
>
Coastal flooding to cost the global economy $1Trillion+ per year just a few decades from now...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/08/21/manag...
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#1371 Aug 23, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Coastal flooding to cost the global economy $1Trillion+ per year just a few decades from now...
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/08/21/manag...
The 1970s Ice Age Myth and Time Magazine Covers.

From the 1977 cover we can see that apparently a new ice age was supposed to arrive. Only 30 years later, according to the 2006 cover, global warming is supposed to be the problem.
But the cover on the left isnít from 1977. It actually is this Time cover from April 9, 2007:
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2013/06/04/...
Local

Clearlake, CA

#1372 Aug 23, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1970s Ice Age Myth and Time Magazine Covers.
From the 1977 cover we can see that apparently a new ice age was supposed to arrive. Only 30 years later, according to the 2006 cover, global warming is supposed to be the problem.
But the cover on the left isnít from 1977. It actually is this Time cover from April 9, 2007:
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2013/06/04/...
Shhhhhhush!
We are not supposed to talk about how wrong the doomsdayers were back then. Time has proven them to be ridiculously wrong, just as time is proving the same doomsdayers wrong today. The "sky is falling" crowd is moving their dire predictions out decades more so none of us will be alive to laugh at them in 50-100 years.
wow...what a scam.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#1374 Aug 23, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhush!
We are not supposed to talk about how wrong the doomsdayers were back then. Time has proven them to be ridiculously wrong, just as time is proving the same doomsdayers wrong today. The "sky is falling" crowd is moving their dire predictions out decades more so none of us will be alive to laugh at them in 50-100 years.
wow...what a scam.
>
>

>
>
You can run your mouths all you want and...

you won't have to wait 50 - 100 years before ...

we are laughing at you because...

once the insurance underwriters start handling money over to the Democrats it won't take
the T Publicans too long before they jump on the AGW bandwagon and...

that's when you, SOCIOPATH and others of your ilk will start blaming Al GORE, the liberals and the environmentalists for the global warming....
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#1375 Aug 23, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
>
You can run your mouths all you want and...
you won't have to wait 50 - 100 years before ...
we are laughing at you because...
once the insurance underwriters start handling money over to the Democrats it won't take
the T Publicans too long before they jump on the AGW bandwagon and...
that's when you, SOCIOPATH and others of your ilk will start blaming Al GORE, the liberals and the environmentalists for the global warming....
One word for this stupidity!
Delusional:
Maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness... liberalism.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#1376 Aug 23, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
>
You can run your mouths all you want and...
you won't have to wait 50 - 100 years before ...
we are laughing at you because...
once the insurance underwriters start handling money over to the Democrats it won't take
the T Publicans too long before they jump on the AGW bandwagon and...
that's when you, SOCIOPATH and others of your ilk will start blaming Al GORE, the liberals and the environmentalists for the global warming....
another dire prediction?
The "sky (insurance) is falling".....oh no not that!!
If the insurance companies do raise rates, it will be on the heels of your(and nobama's) propaganda. Is nobama in cahoots with the insurers now?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#1377 Aug 24, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
another dire prediction?
The "sky (insurance) is falling".....oh no not that!!
If the insurance companies do raise rates, it will be on the heels of your(and nobama's) propaganda. Is nobama in cahoots with the insurers now?
>
>
Insurance companies are not in the business of losing money, and when it comes to assessing risks they are infinitely smarter then you, SOCIOPATH and all the rest of the T partiers put together, so you can bet your buttuti that they will side with anyone who will help them reduce their loses...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1378 Aug 24, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Coastal flooding to cost the global economy $1Trillion+ per year just a few decades from now...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/08/21/manag...
Is that why fat gore bought a multi million dollar house on the coast in Ca????,,,

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1379 Aug 24, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>

>
>
You can run your mouths all you want and...

you won't have to wait 50 - 100 years before ...

we are laughing at you because...

once the insurance underwriters start handling money over to the Democrats it won't take
the T Publicans too long before they jump on the AGW bandwagon and...

that's when you, SOCIOPATH and others of your ilk will start blaming Al GORE, the liberals and the environmentalists for the global warming....
Fat gore said that the ocean would be a meter talker today

Now you claim it will take a 100 years????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1380 Aug 24, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Insurance companies are not in the business of losing money, and when it comes to assessing risks they are infinitely smarter then you, SOCIOPATH and all the rest of the T partiers put together, so you can bet your buttuti that they will side with anyone who will help them reduce their loses...
Yes they know oslama care will cost trillions of dollars and provide less care

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1381 Aug 24, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
You are just a lying POS.

The owner was definitely a t publican politician and I did not "defecate"in anyone's closet....

But everyone here knows you are nothing but a retarded right wing extremist liar who has no idea how stupid he sounds....
Changing your story again

Tell us why the county broke state a federal laws and hooked up your house to the grid before it was built???????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1382 Aug 24, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
It's your lying a-hole buddy who keeps insisting I posted something saying that I "defecated" in someones closet, so obviously neither one of you know the difference between "aroma" as you say and feces....

FYI, I was looking at upscale houses with large walk in closets so it is very unlikely I would have looked at your broom closet....
Upscale??

Just like your claim that PGE allowed your contractor to grid tie a solar system breaking state and federal laws..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1383 Aug 24, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
When did I ever say say I go to a Starbucks in Paradise?

What the hell makes you think I even live in Paradise or in Chico or in Horrorville...?

Hell,I could be living in Santa Rosa and use ISPS from paradise, Chico, Horrorville, S.F etc...

See?

You are a big dummy...!
You claimed many times you were building a house a short distance from Chico

Did you forget that lie???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1384 Aug 24, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
I never said my new house is in Paradise, liar

All I ever said was that my new house is about an hour to an hour and a half away from Chico, depending on traffic and road conditions ...

You were just caught in another one of your stupid lies, SOCIOPATH!
Caught in another lie

You claimed it was a short drive to the county building department........
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#1385 Aug 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie
You claimed it was a short drive to the county building department........
Gawd you're a fornicating moron. It's all "relative". You think it's a short drive for people to drive to the scum bucket when you say you're going to be there butt aren't. If Gramps says an hour drive is shot to him, it is.

Gawd you're such an idiot.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#1386 Aug 25, 2013
>
>
There is no disputing it: Humans are the cause of global warming.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/experts-even-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faux Global Warming 2 hr Grapevine 346
The Great Failure Called Obama 3 hr Grapevine 22
Willits bipass collapse: enviro-sabotage? 9 hr Local 8
Republicans are Greedy 10 hr TWP 39
onama lied and business died 10 hr Here Is One 9
Rate GRANDPA NICOLAI's Most Outrageous Claims a... (Feb '14) 12 hr Here Is One 63
5 things to know about the tea party movement (Apr '10) 18 hr barefoot2626 4,979
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:31 am PST