Letter: How much was that transient b...

Letter: How much was that transient bathtub?

There are 7 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Letter: How much was that transient bathtub?. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

For many months as I commuted about Chico, I've seen the man featured on the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Jasper

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2013
Topix is acting up!
Thank you to all the kind taxpaying citizens of chico for providing me with such a wonderful bathtub. Also thanks for the nice park for md and my friends. We really like it and use it a lot. The next time I take my bi monthly bath maybe the liberal council members could come out and wash my back?
Thanks again

Jasper
Banff

Chico, CA

#2 Sep 29, 2013
Bidwell Park is being trashed, and the city’s response to the demise of its crown jewel has been disheartening. The city — whether we’re talking about code enforcement, park rangers or police — seems to have surrendered.
uuuggh

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Banff wrote:
Bidwell Park is being trashed, and the city’s response to the demise of its crown jewel has been disheartening. The city — whether we’re talking about code enforcement, park rangers or police — seems to have surrendered.
You need to be more sensitive to the homeless needs.
Tolerate human feces in the bushes and urine smell in the air....and trash wherever they leave it....
or get busy picking up the trash and human waste and throw it in the garbage.
Perhaps they need to install a few of those baggy stations(for dogs), only the bags could be bigger to accommodate human size turds......
this is the obama era.

Jack Mayhoffer

Chico, CA

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Dear Jasper,
You can thank the conservatives on the council both past and present for the park. All of the contractors on the new plaza and your bathtub have given generously to conservatives locally. The 2006 Hooker Oak Alliance political action committee was formed to elect conservatives to the city council. They were unsuccesful. But the people who directed and contributed to that PAC were the very same contractors who built that concrete mausoleum. Jasper the conservatives cut down all those trees in the downtown park so that we could see all the homeless that used to hide in the park. The conservatives thought that would make them leave the park. Jasper make sure you remember to vote for conservatives. They gave you that bath. They gave you the concrete block to spend your time. It was conservatives who grossly overspent on the park downtown.

Jasper you should thank a conservative for giving you what you want from the public trough.

Conservatives. Sticking it to the middle class since 1578.
Alarmed

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2013
I think Vector Control should fogg downtown plaza frquently to control the spread of west nile virus.
Alarmed

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2013
"We are definitely seeing West Nile virus activity in Butte County. The public should take extra care to avoid mosquito bites. Prevention is the key to stopping the spread of the virus."
Dr. Mark Lundberg, Butte County Health Officer.
Revisionist

South San Francisco, CA

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Jack Mayhoffer wrote:
Dear Jasper,
You can thank the conservatives on the council both past and present for the park. All of the contractors on the new plaza and your bathtub have given generously to conservatives locally. The 2006 Hooker Oak Alliance political action committee was formed to elect conservatives to the city council. They were unsuccesful. But the people who directed and contributed to that PAC were the very same contractors who built that concrete mausoleum. Jasper the conservatives cut down all those trees in the downtown park so that we could see all the homeless that used to hide in the park. The conservatives thought that would make them leave the park. Jasper make sure you remember to vote for conservatives. They gave you that bath. They gave you the concrete block to spend your time. It was conservatives who grossly overspent on the park downtown.
Jasper you should thank a conservative for giving you what you want from the public trough.
Conservatives. Sticking it to the middle class since 1578.
Sorry, the liberal majority was firmly entrenched during the park fiasco and the looting of the city coffers.
It's kinda funny to see how liberals turn conservative when the shat hits the fan.
Next grunter and gandolf and swab will be offering the ranch for sale!
Me thinks you and jasper have something in common, you both poop in strange places!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats are doing a great job of destroyin th... 37 min Bob The Silver Ad... 7
Trump's Entire Team is Under Investigation! 42 min Bob The Silver Ad... 9
With TRUMP THE BUCK STOPS OVER THERE!!! 48 min Bob The Silver Ad... 13
President Slumlord 2 hr Slumming One 1
News What will eclipse mean for California power sup... 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 15
Grandpa for President 3 hr Vote for One 1
One More Time - Grandpa Nicolai Wrong Again 4 hr Grandpa Wrong Again 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages