First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michael

Clackamas, OR

#43 Nov 14, 2013
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly a shame that there are so many Americans like you who do not understand in the slightest the principles of Political Freedom and Democracy upon which this great nation was founded.
Your side lost an election. Both sides are Americans. You should stop whining like a little girl and act like an American. MOVE ON, gracefully, Your side lost but Democracy won. The person with the most votes (not the most money)is the president. You should be proud that American Democracy works and come up with a candidate with fewer flaws next time.
In the meantime, you should learn about what this great nation stands for and be proud that it still works instead of attempting to punish your fellow Americans for exercising their uniquely American rights.
You are the epitome of a FALSE PATRIOT. Try harder to understand. Your country deserves better.
Thank you! I am doing the same. I have a small business and I wont higher a single liberal EVER! I see the same shit. All they do is shit on business minded people. They talk so much shit about the businesses and capitalism and it makes me sick... You could sell icecream and if you made good money they would call you a evil capitalist. I will NEVER hire a liberal ever. Your right about lazy and your right about them showing up late... Most businesses are owned by republicans or conservatives so good luck liberals when you are all finally ousted... liberlas can go work at starbucks and shit all over capitalism. hypocrits
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#44 Nov 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I am doing the same. I have a small business and I wont higher a single liberal EVER! I see the same shit. All they do is shit on business minded people. They talk so much shit about the businesses and capitalism and it makes me sick... You could sell icecream and if you made good money they would call you a evil capitalist. I will NEVER hire a liberal ever. Your right about lazy and your right about them showing up late... Most businesses are owned by republicans or conservatives so good luck liberals when you are all finally ousted... liberlas can go work at starbucks and shit all over capitalism. hypocrits
You're full of shit! I'm 68 years old and every job I've ever worked at the repubicans were the same, they sepnt most of their time genuflecting to the boss while the rest of us did the work. I can't count the times where we held down the fort while the suck-asses golfed or took three hour lunches with the boss.

Different rules for different people! If you're not on the bosses suck-ass-list you better be early every day cause tradiness is only allowed if you look/act and are as dumb as dan quail.

Unions protect good workers from trash like you ....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#45 Nov 17, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>You're full of shit! I'm 68 years old and every job I've ever worked at the repubicans were the same, they sepnt most of their time genuflecting to the boss while the rest of us did the work. I can't count the times where we held down the fort while the suck-asses golfed or took three hour lunches with the boss.

Different rules for different people! If you're not on the bosses suck-ass-list you better be early every day cause tradiness is only allowed if you look/act and are as dumb as dan quail.

Unions protect good workers from trash like you ....
Yes ole road toad the government worker that hated Ca so much he chose to buy is old trailer trash RV out of the state because he did not want taxes to go to the state

Tell us about that ole heavy half ton.......

Hammer down good buddy
Catch ya on the flip flop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Work Here For is Done For Now 4 hr Godfrey 1
ConservaTARD RepubliKLANS want to debate THEIR ... 5 hr Godfrey 2
No Debate Anymore With The left. 8 hr Godfrey 1
Did Trump borrow his campaign funds from PUTIN'... 8 hr Godfrey 2
Trump Budget DISATER is called COMPASSIONATE by... 8 hr Godfrey 6
TRUMP to Americas: "Screw this country, It's AL... 8 hr Godfrey 5
DumbAZZ Trump said; "Healthcare IS EASY"! and, ... 8 hr Godfrey 4

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance