Do you approve of Deborah Presson as ...

Do you approve of Deborah Presson as City Clerk?

Posted in the Richvale Forum

xxx

Yuba City, CA

#1 May 9, 2013
Most dedicated, hardest working, and best looking city clerk in northern California!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quadruple X

Johns Island, SC

#2 Nov 17, 2013
xxx wrote:
Most dedicated, hardest working, and best looking city clerk in northern California!
AGREED AGREED AGREED. It doesnt get any better than her! Beautiful inside and out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Juanita Sumner

Paradise, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2014
when is she going to get caught up on the minutes? Why does it take so long to post the really simple reports she posts? She doesn't include comments, just a cut and dried account of the issues and the votes. There's no excuse to be over a month behind.

No, I don't approve of the job she's doing, At $135,000/year, just salary, she could do a lot better job.

by the way, why would you people who seem to approve of her so much feel the need to go anonymous?
Donna Coburn

Goose Creek, SC

#4 May 24, 2014
JAWnita Sumner, Die Hexe von Chico” the Witch of Chico, drunk on the absolute power rendered by herself alone, never have I ever seen anyone revel in so much gossip, meanness and obscenity. You are infamous for your disgusting butcher of the English language. Your reputation for debauchery is well earned. Love the self promotion to “chief overseer” of the City of Chico. Have you ever in your miserable life written something pleasant about anyone?
Yellow Jacket

United States

#5 May 28, 2014
Quadruple X wrote:
<quoted text>AGREED AGREED AGREED. It doesnt get any better than her! Beautiful inside and out.
Has not changed since High School9

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Shadow Disrespected 2 hr Tarnished 2
16 Reason Why Britain Told the EU to Bugger Off - 5 hr Grandpa luvs Stup... 1
TWP is a WHITE SUPREMACIST 8 hr Grandpa luvs the KKK 9
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 9 hr Grandpa is a Pirate 25
New National Monument 11 hr Smokey Bear 1
Obama Suffers Humiliating Defeat In Brexit Vote- 18 hr Jane twitchy-face... 2
Muslim Sex-Assault Suspects Back On Streets- 20 hr Grandpa Hates Women 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages