More "work place violence" on another...

More "work place violence" on another military base

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Progun

Chico, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Crickets. That's what I thought. Stupid libs lol
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#3 Sep 17, 2013
That would be an unarmed Navy base mass shooting!
An unarmed Navy base??? Thank you bill cliton!
That was stopped by armed personnel, seven minutes after it started!

By a man who seeked help a month ago for: Paranoia, insomnia, schizophrenia. And was described by friends as a "13 year old, stuck in a 34 year old body".
He spent 16 hours a day playing violent video games.

And guess what? he was an... oblamer supporter!
Hmmmmmm... Imagine that???
Sounds a lot like the liberal posters on these forums!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Sep 17, 2013
>
>
Yeah!

We don't need any background checks, that way more crazies can have access to guns....

Thanks conservatards!!!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#5 Sep 17, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Yeah!
We don't need any background checks, that way more crazies can have access to guns....
Thanks conservatards!!!!
I guess back -ground checks wouldn't have caught this mentally challenged person from buying guns. Funny how the guy was arrested twice for firearm violations and that didn’t stop his purchases. Thank the repubicans, law enforcement and the judicial system for this preventable tragedy.

I keep reading posts by right -wing freaks who say the guy was an Obama supporter butt they never post any links to back up their assertion.

My week on the Big Island was great!

Now, a couple of days nuking Bambi and I’ll be as happy as bush was when he was killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan (collateral damage).
Are you kidding me

Orland, CA

#6 Sep 18, 2013
Oh stupid as a stone! How pathetic can you liberal idiots really be???

Navy Yard Shooter ‘Heard Voices in his Head’… was Liberal Obama Supporter.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/...

FRIEND: NAVY YARD SHOOTER LIBERAL, SUPPORTED OBAMA
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

And before you go off on your typical childish liberal tirade!
Of course the Government media oblamer butt sucking complex isn't going to have this (yet) on their news! That would expose you idiots as the mental cases that you are!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#7 Sep 18, 2013
>
>
That's the more reason we should have exhaustive background checks on ignorant crazy gun buyers like you who think they are the only ones who know the truth....
oops

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#8 Sep 18, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess back -ground checks wouldn't have caught this mentally challenged person from buying guns. Funny how the guy was arrested twice for firearm violations and that didn’t stop his purchases. Thank the repubicans, law enforcement and the judicial system for this preventable tragedy.
I keep reading posts by right -wing freaks who say the guy was an Obama supporter butt they never post any links to back up their assertion.
My week on the Big Island was great!
Now, a couple of days nuking Bambi and I’ll be as happy as bush was when he was killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan (collateral damage).
The odds are excellent that the killer was a obama supporter.
He is a black man.........95% of black voters voted for obama.

Obama won the black vote in a landslide with 95% of their votes
http://www.toonaripost.com/2012/07/us-news/el...

I'd like to take those odds to vegas.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#9 Sep 18, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
That's the more reason we should have exhaustive background checks on ignorant crazy gun buyers like you who think they are the only ones who know the truth....
Well, I'm still waiting for something other than here -say to corroborate the claim that the perp was an Obama supporter. Butt even if he was an Obama supporter, what does that prove?
I think that even though repubicans are a minority in this country any person has a higher chance of being killed by one of them than by a Democrat. Hell, the terrorists who flew the planes into the trade center were right wing jihads and Timothy McVeigh was a right -wing freak.
Butt back to the real issue here: Could a background check have stopped this guy? How did he get security clearance. Why did the cops/courts fail?
Progun

Oroville, CA

#10 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I'm still waiting for something other than here -say to corroborate the claim that the perp was an Obama supporter. Butt even if he was an Obama supporter, what does that prove?
I think that even though repubicans are a minority in this country any person has a higher chance of being killed by one of them than by a Democrat. Hell, the terrorists who flew the planes into the trade center were right wing jihads and Timothy McVeigh was a right -wing freak.
Butt back to the real issue here: Could a background check have stopped this guy? How did he get security clearance. Why did the cops/courts fail?
Right Wing Jihad?? LMMFAO!!!! Is that the best you can do!!!!? LMMFAO LMMFAO!! Wow where do they grow RETARDS like you? LMMFAO!!! PS... The doon coons that attacked the towers were Muslims, you know, the religion of peace people. Right Wing Jihad... OH MY FKN GOD I AM LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Great "reply", retard. LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Progun

Oroville, CA

#11 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
24 hours later and me and all of my friends are STILL laughing at your "right wing jihad" statement! LMMFAO!!!! How does it feel to prove that you're a complete FUCKTARD?! L M M F A O!!!!!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>24 hours later and me and all of my friends are STILL laughing at your "right wing jihad" statement! LMMFAO!!!! How does it feel to prove that you're a complete FUCKTARD?! L M M F A O!!!!!!!!
>
>
The only thing you are laughing at is your own ignorance...

They don't come any more conservative then the Muslim zealots, therefore "right wing jihad" is 100% correct.

Were it not for the laws of the land, you and your stupid conservative buddies on here would have been the American Taliban blowing up whatever does not conform to your bankrupt ideology.

Thanks for confirming ( as if though there was ever any doubt) that you are nothing but an ignorant conservative IDIOT!!!!
Progun

Oroville, CA

#13 Sep 20, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The only thing you are laughing at is your own ignorance...
They don't come any more conservative then the Muslim zealots, therefore "right wing jihad" is 100% correct.
Were it not for the laws of the land, you and your stupid conservative buddies on here would have been the American Taliban blowing up whatever does not conform to your bankrupt ideology.
Thanks for confirming ( as if though there was ever any doubt) that you are nothing but an ignorant conservative IDIOT!!!!
LMMFAO!!!! You are as big of a fucktard as well?! That's awesome! You made my weekend. Now, do me a favor. Go to a mosque and suck Muhammed off or go fk yourself, either way, F U. Nice try liberal blind bitch.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#14 Sep 20, 2013
And once again.... Liberals have been O W N E D! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Buffalo Euthanized 8 hr Lock n Load 3
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
hospital 17 hr curiosity 1
Grandpa Nicholai aka Bob mulholland freaking ou... 18 hr ANONYMOUS 2
Liberals Caused The Recession 22 hr Sunlight Disinfects 2
chico doctors 22 hr location 112
Liberal Clinton Democrat Desecrates Veteran Cem... 22 hr Sunlight Disinfects 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages