West Antarctic ice sheet collapse 'un...

West Antarctic ice sheet collapse 'unstoppable', says NASA

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#1 May 12, 2014
And the evidence just keeps getting more obvious every day. Even that old sleuth el twerpo should be able to see this one.

http://news.msn.com/world/west-antarctic-ice-...
Anthony

Oroville, CA

#2 May 12, 2014
If all of West Antarctica melts, the collapse is predicted to raise sea level by 11 to 13 feet.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#3 May 13, 2014
Anthony wrote:
If all of West Antarctica melts, the collapse is predicted to raise sea level by 11 to 13 feet.
And what's really funny is that most of the flooding will be in dark red states like florida, kotexass, louisiana, mississippi etc.

Laughing my ass off!
Tree Frog

Oroville, CA

#4 May 13, 2014
Anthony wrote:
and George Straight can sell you his beachfront property.
Tea Bagger Logic

United States

#5 May 13, 2014
The TEA BAGGER REPUBLICANS see it this way; It will be 100+ years so I don't care! Screw the KIDS! Burn that CLEAN Coal, Build that Keystone Pipeline carrying the dirtiest oil there is, BEFORE REFINING.

Yeah, That's it!

Stupid little Tea Baggers!
sky fallin again lol

Lucerne, CA

#6 May 13, 2014
The sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.......but wait,,,it hasn't fallen? wtf....when is the sky really going to fall?
You global warmists are Hillary-ous.
and btw......the head mucky muck global warmist Al (fatazz) Gore bought oceanfront property in Calif.
HE is not worried about the ocean rising.
lolololol

How green is Al Gore's $9 million Montecito oceanfront villa?
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/green...

You should consult with ole Al Gore about this warming stuff. He is easy to find. Just look for the huge fatazz carbon footprints he is leaving as he jets from mansion to mansion.

lmao...you simply cannot make this stuff up.

On a brighter note.......now that the global warming experts have declared "unstoppable warming" maybe you phuquing whiney arsewipes will stfu.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#7 May 13, 2014
^
^
Wise words from an ignorant moron who don't even know the difference between local weather and global climate!!!
Dick Face lib at larg

Paradise, CA

#8 May 13, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Wise words from an ignorant moron who don't even know the difference between local weather and global climate!!!
Hey old coot, I told yu to lay off the comic books before bed! They are giving you weird ideas about the world.

Stupid old troll!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#9 May 13, 2014
Dick Face lib at larg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old coot, I told yu to lay off the comic books before bed! They are giving you weird ideas about the world.
Stupid old troll!!!!
>
>
Listen here, you miserable mutant,

Anyone who wants to get weird ideas about the world all they have to do is read the posts by conservative lunatics on these here threads.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#10 May 13, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's really funny is that most of the flooding will be in dark red states like florida, kotexass, louisiana, mississippi etc.
Laughing my ass off!
Hey dopey.
Have you noticed that the only specificity in your "expert unstoppable" opinion is for 100 years away........after they(and we) are all dead?
Let's have some specificity in predictions for 1, 5 or even ten years away.
Better yet, let's have some accurate prediction on next years rainfall.........now that would be useful information.........but no, all we get from these so called expert warmists is after the fact reporting and a century from now predicitons.
Why is that?
Could it be that they are just guessing about global warming so it is expedient and safe for them to predict doomsday for a time when they will not be around?
Hmmmmmm?
Tree Frog

Oroville, CA

#11 May 13, 2014
About 98% of Antarctica is covered by the Antarctic ice sheet, a sheet of ice averaging at least 1 mile thick. The continent has about 90% of the world's ice (and thereby about 70% of the world's fresh water). If all of this ice were melted, sea levels would rise about 200 ft.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#12 May 13, 2014
Tree Frog wrote:
About 98% of Antarctica is covered by the Antarctic ice sheet, a sheet of ice averaging at least 1 mile thick. The continent has about 90% of the world's ice (and thereby about 70% of the world's fresh water). If all of this ice were melted, sea levels would rise about 200 ft.
One problem with your info.

ICESAT Data Shows Mass Gains of the Antarctic Ice Sheet Exceed Losses
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/09/10/icesat-...

In this ever changing world with all of its wonders....the end result is not a loss of ice, but a gain.
These experts are trying to out guess Mother nature.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#13 May 15, 2014
^
^
It is barely the middle of May and Florida is about to be hit by another Hurricane while there are already over a half a dozen wildfires burning in California.

Climatologists don't seem to know what they are talking about so we better listen to ignorant dopes like LOCO and GLOWINGBULL as they expound about "this ever changing world"
Local

Lucerne, CA

#14 May 15, 2014
Note that there is no specificity of when or where these hurricanes will hit.
Hell, I am no expert but I can tell you for certain that there will be hurricanes, tornadoes, flood, etc......and I will guarantee that winter will come this december....Duher!

Al gores dopey prediction of wave after wave of hurricanes simply never happened......
If these "experts" have it all figured out, then let's save some lives.
WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE NEXT CATASTROPHIC WEATHER EVENT OCCUR?
They don't know, because they do not have it all figured out. They are dopey alarmists with half baked theory that helps nobody except perhaps their own lucrative research budgets..
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#15 May 15, 2014
^
^
Climatologist make long term predictions, they do not deal with day to day local weather events, and there is no need for "specificity" in their predictions.

Suffice it for an intelligent person to know that the earth is warming, the ice caps melting and the oceans are rising.

Al Gore's predictions already manifested themselves in Katrina, Sandy, the melting ice in the Arctic and the collapsing ice cap in Antarctica.

In fact, the very same oil companies that are duping the conservatives into believing there is no global warming are already exploring for oil in areas that have been cleared of ice by AGW.
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#16 May 15, 2014
The guy who pores beer at the bar told me that he concurs with all the scientist that say the world is warming. Only thing is, he dropped out of high school and admittedly reads at a 3rd grade level.

What is your excuse Gramps?
Dictionary

Oroville, CA

#17 May 15, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
The guy who pores beer at the bar told me that he concurs with all the scientist that say the world is warming. Only thing is, he dropped out of high school and admittedly reads at a 3rd grade level.
poor, pour, or pore, same high school ?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#18 May 15, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
>
>
KRANKY,

The guy who 'pores' beer at the bar sounds smarter than many conservative college grads out there.

That is because people who read at a 3rd grade level are more selective in their reading, pay more attention to what they read and more importantly, the economy of life prompts them to think about what they read.

With that in mind, here is a little something for your further edification…

http://climatekids.nasa.gov

Hope you learn something!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 May 15, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
It is barely the middle of May and Florida is about to be hit by another Hurricane ...
while there are already over a half a dozen wildfires burning in California.
Climatologists don't seem to know what they are talking about so we better listen to ignorant dopes like LOCO and GLOWINGBULL as they expound about "this ever changing world"
Really ...!

Another Hurricane is about to hit Florida...?!!!

Is that right Road Toa d...?

Hmmmmm....

Maybe you better tell NOAA about this "Hurricane about to hit Florida" Road Toa d...

Because it doesn't look like they know about it...

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/...

We better listen to ignorant dopes like "GRANDPA NICOLAI" as he expounds about all the IMAGINARY HURRICANE's in twisted little brain...!!!

Poor delusional old fool...

Such a sorry excuse for a man...

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Richard Face

Paradise, CA

#20 May 15, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
KRANKY,
The guy who 'pores' beer at the bar sounds smarter than many conservative college grads out there.
That is because people who read at a 3rd grade level are more selective in their reading, pay more attention to what they read and more importantly, the economy of life prompts them to think about what they read.
With that in mind, here is a little something for your further edification…
http://climatekids.nasa.gov
Hope you learn something!
You sorry old bass turd! You have never said anything even remotely educated you loser. Liberals are so stupid.

My name is Richard but you can call me Dick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The REAL FAKE EXPOSED 15 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 7
SCOTUS votes 9-0 In Favor of Trump 36 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 12
That's BAD NEWS 2 hr Separation of One 40
Clinton Admin: Press Briefings Weren’t ‘Necessa... 6 hr Quoting One 2
The Left Will Prevail 7 hr Bob Luvs Revolution 6
Trump IS the World Largest "Money Launderer! 16 hr Opioid One 13
Justice Ginsberg Should recuse herself! 23 hr bobby libtarded fkr 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance